Women who like to be taken forcefully

I don't know why it's brave.

If a man admitted he likes forceful, rough sex, is it brave?
It's a preference.

(Yes, my phone wants to correct Brave to Brace, too!)

So many elements to this that are sexy and hot if done the right way. Animalistic lust, raw desire, things we put in check so much during our daily lives, come out at night in this scenario.

ES

I love being taken forcefully! It makes me dripping wet when a forceful man takes me, I like to think of my body as his plaything. :)

I love being taken forcefully! It makes me dripping wet when a forceful man takes me, I like to think of my body as his plaything. :)

How do you approach the subject in a way that doesn't turn him off and that is safe for you (because some men seem to think this means I'm the type of woman you can do anything to)? I tend to attract real sadist and I'm not really into that. It's just so difficult which is why I am nearly celibate now! lol

I hooked up with a friend earlier today. She had been flirting and indicated that she liked being taken forcefully for a few months. At first I was kind of worried, because I'm pretty submissive myself and I didn't want to hurt her since she's so much smaller than me. I found that the best thing I could do was take control, but watch the way that she reacted to what I did. I could work out when I went to far, or when she wanted me to be rougher. It took me a bit to get used to it but it ended up being the best sex I've ever had.

How do you approach the subject in a way that doesn't turn him off and that is safe for you (because some men seem to think this means I'm the type of woman you can do anything to)? I tend to attract real sadist and I'm not really into that. It's just so difficult which is why I am nearly celibate now! lol

That is a tough one. I think there are many different levels of being taken forcefully. Some women like it really rough with face slapping etc and other women just want the man to take control and initiate the sex while still being a tender lover.

In your case, if you could read an erotic story together and discuss turn ons that may help. Something mainstream like "50 Shades" may be helpful to read or watch and discuss together. It does not matter if you don't like the movie, if it is a vehicle to bring up and help discuss things then use it.

In my opinion it seems like a lot of women want to go back to their first date or first sex experience. The man romances them, taking them to dinner, dancing, then back home for music and seduction. The main part is the look of lust in the man's eyes (I am going to fuck you no matter what) his undeniable desire for her, his unwrapping of her clothes, and urgency to get inside her. The thrusting and eventual orgasm while important does not seem to be the main course. It is about the chase and eventual "giving in" when he gets between her legs and finally pushes past her hymen.

There really is something special for the woman to be desired to the point of loss of control by the man. One lady explained it to this way. I like having a friend someone who I can talk with, confide in, and share feelings...BUT sometimes just wants to fuck me no matter what!

As I have mentioned before, I completely understand the desire to be wanted physically and forced. I enjoy it when a woman does that to me, wanting my dick or mouth or both no matter what.

I am very much into energy and energy exchange. I know some of you may think it is nonsense. But when the man gets all worked up with desire and lust for his partner, all of that energy is deposited inside of her. It goes into her pussy in the form a fluid and sperm if he ejaculates inside her but also flows into her through the skin via sweat and touch. The woman can feel that flow of energy and it feels very good. It is part of a natural flow of energy between lovers and it strengthens the relationship bonds.

ES

I highly enjoy being taken roughly. Having a guy take full control of my body and to do with what he pleases, there's something so erotic about that. While we're fucking I expect to be treated like I'm his play thing, there for his pleasure and he can do whatever he pleases, he can slap me, bite me, spank and choke me, forcefully thrust into me and just simply fuck me silly, but once we're both done and satisfied I want to be cuddled and held and taken care of. It's the aftercare that makes me feel like I've pleased him and in return that brings me pleasure. Interesting how the mind works around that.

I highly enjoy being taken roughly. Having a guy take full control of my body and to do with what he pleases, there's something so erotic about that. While we're fucking I expect to be treated like I'm his play thing, there for his pleasure and he can do whatever he pleases, he can slap me, bite me, spank and choke me, forcefully thrust into me and just simply fuck me silly, but once we're both done and satisfied I want to be cuddled and held and taken care of. It's the aftercare that makes me feel like I've pleased him and in return that brings me pleasure. Interesting how the mind works around that.

I agree with all of that! It's the return pleasure that gets me going/satisfied.

Exactly this

I have to say this is me too! I love to be used as he likes whilst we are fucking, my limits are quite flexible and yes the harder the pounding the better. Bite me, choke me, pull my hair, tie me up and just generally use me. But after we have finished I love to hear how happy he is with me and how much he loves me. It makes me feel worthy in some way to know how much I have pleased him by being his plaything.

And then back in real life I am back in charge and am back to my normal dominate self - more of a I know what I like type of personality but now and again, take that control away from me please!

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

I greatly prefer the man to take control, and hold or otherwise enforce his physical dominance over me. Like, I can struggle but he is going to do what he wants and I am going to take it...

I think its romantic and extremely trusting when one partner can give total control over to another. Its total trust, communication and love....that's what I see.

I haven't followed this discussion ask t the way through yet, but I hand this insane need to be used as a fucktoy, aggresivly, forced being my limits, and taken advantage of.
I have no real explanation for it. I just want it............

I haven't followed this discussion ask t the way through yet, but I hand this insane need to be used as a fucktoy, aggresivly, forced being my limits, and taken advantage of.
I have no real explanation for it. I just want it............

Maybe because being forced is guilt free?

Three-Hole Love

I want to be used for whatever he fancies.

But when finished loved

Of course, it's all about trust.
With a lover where there's trust and caring, when you feel safe and secure, that total and absolute surrender is just about the greatest game you can play… trust me...

It’s absolutely about trust - I would never, ever put myself in a forced fantasy scenario with somebody I didn’t trust with my life... but for that person, who’s earnt it - it’s very freeing to be ‘forced’. There’s an element of being the subject of such desire that, in a predatory fashion, he can’t help himself... but it’s more than that for me. There’s the removal of guilt that many of us carry for different reasons, it’s the being forced to admit my base desires that I normally keep buried (in my scenarios there’s normally a point, close to cumming, when I confess how much I love to be ‘used’ - the shame of the admission does something to me), and it’s about being pushed further than I think I can take - in regular sex, there’s a point I get too sensitive from orgasms and can’t really take any more. Or so I think... being forced past that point is very, very delicious ;)

I think this is something that I wouldn't enjoy and wouldn't be one of my things that would arouse me. I don't mind being dominated, but forcefully... I think that's where I would draw the line.

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.

For me personally it’s weird. I have been raped 2x’s in my life... But now...with the right personal, forced sex is the biggest turn on. And I say...”with the right person”. First, again for me, the guy has to fulfill the physical qualities I want...tall, well built - muscular...and there’s something already there with their personality. They instinctively know how to take control of a situation...assertive-Aggressive...it doesn’t feel like play acting. He can adapt and knows what to do. But trust is the biggest thing. He respects what I won’t do...which is very little, but still lol. He doesn’t need to be told everything and will surprise me with what he’s willing to do.

I love being choked-both in the front it’s his hands around my neck, as well as in chokehold from behind. Feeling my short being ripped or cut from my body...hands and maybe legs bound, opening, me up for him. Hearing him whisper in my ear what he’s going to do to me. The anticipation of watching him get ready. Being spanked or whipped...deep throating his cock while he pinches my nipples. Having him fuck my pussy with a dildo or other object. So much to enjoy if you’re with the right person.

I love being completely helpless and being forcefully taken by someone I trust andcs. Let go and feel safe. I love it rough more than most and get along well with Dominants with sadistic tendencies.

My thoughts on this topic are neatly summed up by Anais Nin:

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”

I have to say this is me too! I love to be used as he likes whilst we are fucking, my limits are quite flexible and yes the harder the pounding the better. Bite me, choke me, pull my hair, tie me up and just generally use me. But after we have finished I love to hear how happy he is with me and how much he loves me. It makes me feel worthy in some way to know how much I have pleased him by being his plaything.

And then back in real life I am back in charge and am back to my normal dominate self - more of a I know what I like type of personality but now and again, take that control away from me please!

I see now how this is a big part of the scene for many women the aftercare and loving. I think it is more of an emotional high than a physical one. Emotional fulfillment in the bedroom is a big part of relationship sex I feel. I get the feeling that her orgasms are not as important as the aftercare and loving. It is more about being available and pleasing to him and to know as a woman she completely succeeded.

ES

I greatly prefer the man to take control, and hold or otherwise enforce his physical dominance over me. Like, I can struggle but he is going to do what he wants and I am going to take it...

you sound so willing and sexy..
Love women like you..

Back