I'm sorry...

Dollie

I am not cut out for that clean living bullshit. Life is too short. The dark side is too fun.


Sorry.

:(
Sorry will never get you sex or money. The dark side needs a little light to show you the way.

I'm sorry that I'm just a handsome face. . . :eek:
That's fine. You blend in with the other pretty faces here.

Im a Good Girl.

I'm sorry that opposites attract.

:kiss:
There's always a little good girl hidden in all of us sluts.

Stop repeating and quit whinning. You are begiining to be a sorry ass.

You are so very stupid.

Sorry.
Stupid and ugly are nothing to be sorry about. They can read a book and get unstupid but ugly is to the bone.

I'm sorry only because I am required to be. I'm English, it's cultural.
Ha! We have English relatives. They are never sorry no matter how sorry they are. Go have a sip of sorry assed tea.

Sorry not sorry that I poured sugar in your gas tank.
True fact. Our youngest son has had two different girlfriends put sugar in his gas tanks. One was a new engine.
We warned him about sorry redneck girls.
 
Now I'm sorry I even bothered posting here.

It won't happen again.
 
I'm sorry that I grated garlic with your cheese grater, but who the hell has separate graters for different food?
 
Back
Top