Archetypes in FemDom

Oh great. Just great. Now I want to read historical gentle femdom about a beautiful Queen and her faithful knight. Where am I supposed to find THAT genre, huh? :)

That does sound like a good read...if you can find it.

I can only add it to my list of good ideas. I have enough unfinished manuscripts to worry about for now.

That does sound like a good read...if you can find it.

I can only add it to my list of good ideas. I have enough unfinished manuscripts to worry about for now.

I don't want to tally the amount of stories I've started but not finished!

I contributed to a book a while back, Femdom with the theme of a rose played out in each story. I don't know if it's still available or not

I'm curious, and this may sound flippant, but it really isn't:

As a crossdresser, where in the nuanced categories of 'domness' would I be if I play domme for either a man or woman? Does that even rank as Femdom, or is it just a sub-category of male domination?

I admit that I'm only a dabbler, as I've only played this way a few times, but I do find I love telling people what to do, and making them do it (not by beating them or anything violent).:)

I'm curious, and this may sound flippant, but it really isn't:

As a crossdresser, where in the nuanced categories of 'domness' would I be if I play domme for either a man or woman? Does that even rank as Femdom, or is it just a sub-category of male domination?

I admit that I'm only a dabbler, as I've only played this way a few times, but I do find I love telling people what to do, and making them do it (not by beating them or anything violent).:)

I think it is likely that you would be considered a top, possibly a service top. :)

I think it is likely that you would be considered a top, possibly a service top. :)

Actually, in gay/bi parlance, I do what is called 'Topping from the bottom'. I prefer to receive from men, but not in a classically 'submissive' way - I like to move us where I want us and take control, even though he is technically the fucker and I am the fuckee.

I'm sure there are women, even if it's not a domme/sub thing, who have s similar attitude, as I've run into a few, and I have nothing but the highest regard for 'Woman on Top' play. I have very different attitudes towards my sex with men and with women (and with the dynamics of bi-couples).

Actually, in gay/bi parlance, I do what is called 'Topping from the bottom'. I prefer to receive from men, but not in a classically 'submissive' way - I like to move us where I want us and take control, even though he is technically the fucker and I am the fuckee.

I'm sure there are women, even if it's not a domme/sub thing, who have s similar attitude, as I've run into a few, and I have nothing but the highest regard for 'Woman on Top' play. I have very different attitudes towards my sex with men and with women (and with the dynamics of bi-couples).

:) I am familiar with the terms top, bottom, topping from the bottom, service top, etc. thanks both to Stella Omega's essay on the subject (link below), and my own experience.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1360492

One of the things that I discovered early on in my time at Lit was how many men who identified as dominant enjoy being topped by a woman, and how many straight men had an interest in strap-on play. Who knew? I never would have guessed when I joined here that a few short months later I'd be happily plundering the willing bottom of my dominant partner while he moaned and begged for me to fuck him. Super hot! ;)

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/difference-between-domming-and-topping.295221/

Here is an interesting conversation regarding labels that I found a couple of weeks ago, if anyone has the patience to read through. One of the points that is made is that the terms top and bottom are used a bit differently in the BDSM community than they are by gay/bi folks. I also really liked the addition of the terms active, passive, and versatile.

For myself, I don't know that I am ever passive. I think 'responsive' is a much more accurate description for me. How the hell anyone can hold still and keep quiet while someone is doing wonderful things to them is beyond me. :eek:

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/difference-between-domming-and-topping.295221/

Here is an interesting conversation regarding labels that I found a couple of weeks ago, if anyone has the patience to read through. One of the points that is made is that the terms top and bottom are used a bit differently in the BDSM community than they are by gay/bi folks. I also really liked the addition of the terms active, passive, and versatile.

For myself, I don't know that I am ever passive. I think 'responsive' is a much more accurate description for me. How the hell anyone can hold still and keep quiet while someone is doing wonderful things to them is beyond me. :eek:

I never even knew top and bottom were used in BDSM. After reading this I guess I am a bit less confused:confused:

:) I am familiar with the terms top, bottom, topping from the bottom, service top, etc. thanks both to Stella Omega's essay on the subject (link below), and my own experience.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1360492

One of the things that I discovered early on in my time at Lit was how many men who identified as dominant enjoy being topped by a woman, and how many straight men had an interest in strap-on play. Who knew? I never would have guessed when I joined here that a few short months later I'd be happily plundering the willing bottom of my dominant partner while he moaned and begged for me to fuck him. Super hot! ;)

Quoted from Stella's post:

'Folks who know how they want to be done are often called "Bossy bottoms," or SAM's ("Smart Ass Masochists") or "Pillow Princesses" or other things, but they they might actually be "Dominant Bottoms." They might not be submissive at all, in other words. And really, there is no reason why they should try to be.

Thank you for posting this: That is so totally me...:rose::kiss:

I like these archetypes!

I would definitely consider myself as a Male Geisha/Geek Nerd with tendencies towards Pet/Innocent, at times.

Yes I've written some CFNM stuff a while ago on here. I find it very interesting and exciting.

Yes, thank you. :)

Here are the titles: (There are descriptions for most of these on the site but you get the idea)

Dommes
~~~~~
*Amazon/Protector/Heroine
*Femme Fatale/Heartbreaker
*Geek/Nerd
*Wild Thing
*Healer
*Nurturer/Loving Domme (Mommy)
*Teacher/Guide
*Pet Owner
*Female Supremacist
*Queen/Princess/Lady of the Court
*Domly Little
*Disciplinarian
*Goddess/Enchantress isn't on the list, but I think it should be

subs
~~~~~
*Worm
*Knight
*Consort
*Rebel/Brat
*Pet
*Guard Dog
*Minion
*Butler
*Ninja/Samurai
*Male Geisha
*Warrior/Bodyguard
*Gladiator
*Slave
*Geek/Nerd
*Celibate One
*Virgin/Pure One
*Do-Me

Which do you identify with most?

Which do you find most appealing in a partner?

I would say that for me I might be a mix of Knight/Consort/Geek-nerd/Do-Me

I would like Amazon/Protector/Heroine/Teacher/Guide/Queen/Princess/Lady of the Court/Goddess/Enchantress.

Back