TSCLT3.0: A Beast Unlike Any Known To Man . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wat_Tyler

Allah's Favorite
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Posts
43,506
There, better!!!


Now at least we know whose "fault" this is.


Kitty Mama fucked that last bt up for a fair, did she not? And all in the Spirit of being under 5k . . . .


Happy Monday!!!

tumblr_n0enopYTXy1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
This from Consigliere Fawkin Injun????


This would be the weirdest crime family known to man . . . a crime family unlike any known to man, as it were.


And the capos teach the don's youngest son how to make weasel casseroles . . . .


Pinche chingao!!! :eek:

tumblr_n0cvi6cYoK1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Oh, you're my imam now???


And next you'll be mah rebba . . . . ;)


Like Bugsy Siegel and Dutch Schultz. :D


I'm usually out of my criminal mood by Monday mornings, but on Friday nights? I'm killa!!!

tumblr_n0cvhgpdvA1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
We're back to rainy season.


Now to see which grows the fastest, my crops, or the weeds.

I'm betting its the weeds and I really hate working in the mud...
 
Yeah, I kinda wish I had planted yesterday since it's going to rain later today.


But . . .


I got done what I got done, and that's that.


I'll wager on the weeds, too. I'll be pullin'-n-plantin' next weekend . . . .

tumblr_n0cvge5gUJ1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
I would Preen™ the shit out of the garden, but I want to grow some shit from seeds, so I'll be weeding my ass off...
 
It is a garden chemical that prevents seed germination while not inhibiting the growth of mature plants.


It's in all of the big hardware box stores.
 
Seeds, as in weed seeds?


Okay, it's off to see the weasels time. My ass is running late today . . .


but I'll be in plenty of time.

tumblr_n0cvfn2IgH1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
BBuried in an otherwise humdrum jobs report for March was the jaw-dropping pronouncement by the Labor Department that mining jobs in America were up by 11,000 in March. Since the low point in October 2016 and following years of painful layoffs in the mining industry, the mining sector has added 35,000 jobs.

*chuckle*

We were repeatedly told, those jobs aren't coming back.

35,000 families now have some new hope.

Just my blurt of the day...





https://spectator.org/coals-colossal-comeback/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top