Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Old 10-12-2017, 02:18 PM   #101
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Bait and switch time? That's not the post I responded to.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:00 PM   #102
sbrooks103x
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Bait and switch time? That's not the post I responded to.
Well, I asked you to show me the post where I tried to tell people what the could read and enjoy, and I see that you wouldn't/couldn't do it.

It seems that you would rather attack than have an honest discussion, so unless and until you can back up your claims, I will respectfully disengage from this discussion.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:53 PM   #103
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrooks103x View Post
I disagree strongly with the "Hate filled men who hate women, especially ones who 'cheat'" line. I am NOT hate-filled, and I DON'T hate women, but I DO hate cheating, by EITHER sex, it just so happens that in LW that is usually women. I find it curious that you put cheat in quotes, like if a spouse has sex with someone other than their spouse, without the spouse's permission, that cheating isn't the appropriate word to use!
My reaction was to this post, which you wouldn't have posted at all if you didn't want writers here to stop posting what they wanted and to only post what you find acceptable. My post was a "mind your own damn business; no one's forcing you to read what you don't want to read here" post, and I stand by that. News flash: everything posted at Literotica isn't posted here to meet your personal criteria, so read what you like and leave the rest of it the hell alone or report it to Literotica if you don't think it meets Literotica's criteria.

Is that clear and direct enough for you?

Last edited by sr71plt : 10-12-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Old 10-12-2017, 08:10 PM   #104
sbrooks103x
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
My reaction was to this post, which you wouldn't have posted at all if you didn't want writers here to stop posting what they wanted and to only post what you find acceptable. My post was a "mind your own damn business; no one's forcing you to read what you don't want to read here" post, and I stand by that. News flash: everything posted at Literotica isn't posted here to meet your personal criteria, so read what you like and leave the rest of it the hell alone or report it to Literotica if you don't think it meets Literotica's criteria.

Is that clear and direct enough for you?
I was responding to a post here by Calista85, maligning those who enjoy or write stories where cheating wives pay the consequences for their cheating. Nowhere does it say that people can only post what I feel is acceptable, whether it be a story, a comment or a post here. But I certainly reserve the right of rebuttal if I disagree with a point being made.

If you see anything else there, then I don't know what to tell you.