Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-10-2017, 10:48 PM   #26
KUJACK
Literotica Guru
 
KUJACK's Avatar
 
KUJACK is online now
Join Date: May 2008
Location: maryland
Posts: 1,625
Reality

If Hillary would have been elected we would have a sexual predator and a rapist in the white house as Bill Clinton
If victims of rape Never Lie the not only is Trump a true rapist then so is Bill Clinton
He had three women say that he raped them Paula Jones Kathleen Willey and Juanita broaddrick
Therefore if Hillary Clinton had been elected there would still be a sexual predator and a rapist in the White House tell me about that
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 10:55 PM   #27
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru
 
LincolnDuncan's Avatar
 
LincolnDuncan is online now
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Lost at sea
Posts: 1,919
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUJACK View Post
If Hillary would have been elected we would have a sexual predator and a rapist in the white house as Bill Clinton
If victims of rape Never Lie the not only is Trump a true rapist then so is Bill Clinton
He had three women say that he raped them Paula Jones Kathleen Willey and Juanita broaddrick
Therefore if Hillary Clinton had been elected there would still be a sexual predator and a rapist in the White House tell me about that
and, what about Benghazi?!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 11:13 PM   #28
JayCuck
Really Really Experienced
 
JayCuck is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUJACK View Post
If Hillary would have been elected we would have a sexual predator and a rapist in the white house as Bill Clinton
If victims of rape Never Lie the not only is Trump a true rapist then so is Bill Clinton
He had three women say that he raped them Paula Jones Kathleen Willey and Juanita broaddrick
Therefore if Hillary Clinton had been elected there would still be a sexual predator and a rapist in the White House tell me about that
Boom! Mic Drop.

Also, NBC Execs had this information for months, and covered for him. That's on Maddow for all you lefties.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 11:35 PM   #29
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 50,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUJACK View Post
If Hillary would have been elected we would have a sexual predator and a rapist in the white house as Bill Clinton
Naw, the Clintons haven't lived together for years. Hillary would make sure he was off on foreign missions most of the time. You apparently don't realize that she effectively tossed him out after he continued not to be able to keep himself zipped up. She only stuck with the marriage to keep his network to get to where she got politically--which was to the only woman running as president for a major party and, incidentally, winning the popular vote by more than 3 million votes more than the next one in the running.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 12:07 AM   #30
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is online now
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 28,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
I recall a recent nearby thread with a list of Guppy pols as sex offenders. That was just pols. A list of Guppy celeb sex abusers would get mighty long. And useless, same as lists of Dum fuckers. We'd likely find similar shitheads among Greens, Libertarians, Vegetarians, Secessionists, Flat-Earthers, Scientologists, and your neighbors.

Creeps and abusers are everywhere, get it? The ones to really hate IMHO are hypocrites proclaiming their moral purity whilst raping and pillaging. (Remember: Rape first, THEN pillage.) Such hypocrite scumbags tend to be Family-Values-type fundy jeezoids and similar 'conservatives'.

Did Weinstein ever pretend to be a moral crusader? I dunno and don't care. I never paid attention to the schmuck. Life is too short to live other people's lives. He goes to jail or exile? Fine. Whatever. Torch his sorry ass and move on.

Meanwhile, Tromp has bragged of assault and rape, and... oh look! Weinstein!
When has Trump ever actually bragged of assault and/or rape?
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 12:52 AM   #31
raysallx
Really Experienced
 
raysallx is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Old West
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by LincolnDuncan View Post
Nothing is more hypocritical that Christian fundamentalists supporting the pussy grabber-in-chief.
Yes, there is:

A frequent guest at the White Houses of Presidents Bill Clinton and Obama, Weinstein has also given and raised funds for a coterie of leading Democrats. The film executive has helped raise nearly $1.5 million for federal candidates, parties and PACs since 1990 and donated more than $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation through June 2017.

Hillary Clinton, a beneficiary of Weinstein’s fundraising, broke her own silence earlier Tuesday, saying she was “shocked and appalled by the revelations.”

“The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated,” Hillary Clinton said in a statement on Tuesday. “Their courage and support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior.”

Ahh, then there are the many women who accuse your husband of exactly the same behavior, including rape. Any comment on that Hillary?
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 01:03 AM   #32
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 50,460
So, what are you suggesting--the Weinstein had sex with the money he donated to politics, so everyone who got political money from him should have run a sexual conduct background check from him before using his money their campaigns? Admit it, a connection to politics of this only matters to posters like you as a deflection from focusing on the the sexual predator in the White House. Trump gave political contributions too. Should those receiving them reject the money at this point? That would include some Republicans.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 11:43 AM   #33
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUJACK View Post
Both were pigs also
And racists, bigots, homophobes and a whole list of other things too. I notice no one on the right ever called them out for any of that and both were at Fox "News" for about 20 years.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 12:13 PM   #34
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is online now
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 28,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
And racists, bigots, homophobes and a whole list of other things too. I notice no one on the right ever called them out for any of that and both were at Fox "News" for about 20 years.
Are you saying Trump and Weinstein were at Fox for 20 years? I know Trump was a guest there several times during the campaign, but I don't believe either was ever an employee.
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 12:57 PM   #35
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 50,460
No, Box, Dan wasn't suggesting that Trump was employed by Fox News for twenty years. (eye roll, in case you missed it. If this was an attempt to deflect, it really was lame)
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 03:11 PM   #36
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
No, Box, Dan wasn't suggesting that Trump was employed by Fox News for twenty years. (eye roll, in case you missed it. If this was an attempt to deflect, it really was lame)
Isn't Box just the worst? Like, he can't be a troll because he actually is that dumb, ignorant, and racist. Imagine that poor bastard driving and coming to a Stop sigh and asking "Stop what?". He's going to win the Darwin Award.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 03:24 PM   #37
JackLuis
Literotica Guru
 
JackLuis's Avatar
 
JackLuis is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: La La Calif
Posts: 12,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Isn't Box just the worst? Like, he can't be a troll because he actually is that dumb, ignorant, and racist. Imagine that poor bastard driving and coming to a Stop sigh and asking "Stop what?". He's going to win the Darwin Award.
Vettman was worser! But he was ban hammered!
__________________
JackLuis-

Here My Stories

Creative Copulation - Gods do it too!

My New Best Friend, for our VE's


Spreading Seeds Sagas- Can a young man find happiness in a world where there ten women for every man?

"Fiction writers are just liars with typing skills."
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 03:34 PM   #38
KUJACK
Literotica Guru
 
KUJACK's Avatar
 
KUJACK is online now
Join Date: May 2008
Location: maryland
Posts: 1,625
Liberals

When the can't win an argument, they resort to changing the subject and then name calling

Watch what they will do to me
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 03:37 PM   #39
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 50,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUJACK View Post
When the can't win an argument, they resort to changing the subject and then name calling

Watch what they will do to me
We don't have to do anything to you. You do it to yourself.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 03:59 PM   #40
KUJACK
Literotica Guru
 
KUJACK's Avatar
 
KUJACK is online now
Join Date: May 2008
Location: maryland
Posts: 1,625
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
We don't have to do anything to you. You do it to yourself.
Oh Yeah,
And the last thing a liberal will say when losing an argument is the playground retort.

"I am rubber you are glue, what you say, bounces off me and sticks to you"
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 04:13 PM   #41
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is online now
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 28,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Isn't Box just the worst? Like, he can't be a troll because he actually is that dumb, ignorant, and racist. Imagine that poor bastard driving and coming to a Stop sigh and asking "Stop what?". He's going to win the Darwin Award.
What's dumb about asking you about your comment that Trump and Weinstein were at Fox for about 20 years. I'm quite sure neither of them ever worked there.
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 04:36 PM   #42
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is online now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 50,460
AND Box's brain dead performance just keeps rolling along.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 11:32 AM   #43
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackLuis View Post
Vettman was worser! But he was ban hammered!
Vet was just oldest, saddest person ever. You'd feel bad for him if he weren't such a pathetic, racist asshole.

Box you feel bad for because unless someone reminds him to inhale he'll pass out and knock his head on the desk.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 12:09 PM   #44
JawnKarTurr
Literotica Guru
 
JawnKarTurr is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: East Coast of the United States with a great view.
Posts: 1,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
I recall a recent nearby thread with a list of Guppy pols as sex offenders. That was just pols. A list of Guppy celeb sex abusers would get mighty long. And useless, same as lists of Dum fuckers. We'd likely find similar shitheads among Greens, Libertarians, Vegetarians, Secessionists, Flat-Earthers, Scientologists, and your neighbors.

Creeps and abusers are everywhere, get it? The ones to really hate IMHO are hypocrites proclaiming their moral purity whilst raping and pillaging. (Remember: Rape first, THEN pillage.) Such hypocrite scumbags tend to be Family-Values-type fundy jeezoids and similar 'conservatives'.

Did Weinstein ever pretend to be a moral crusader? I dunno and don't care. I never paid attention to the schmuck. Life is too short to live other people's lives. He goes to jail or exile? Fine. Whatever. Torch his sorry ass and move on.

Meanwhile, Tromp has bragged of assault and rape, and... oh look! Weinstein!

The President talked with another man about something he wanted to do, but never did. I love how you try to act like you're above it all, and you're nothing but a condescending liberal. I wonder what your former female employees have to say about you...
__________________
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.” - C.S. Lewis
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 03:33 PM   #45
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 15,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUJACK View Post
Oh Yeah,
And the last thing a liberal will say when losing an argument is the playground retort.
"Your assumptions are wrong. Try again. Here are some links."
Quote:
This message is hidden because JawnKarTurr is on your ignore list.
Whatever.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.