Private School Discipline

He started to slide his finger in and out of her hot pussy. She was so fucking wet, and he loved it. Each smack of her ass was just a little bit harder. His fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy so slowly.

While his finger slid in and out of her pussy, he moved his thumb so that it slid over her asshole while he fingerfucked her. After his finger brushed her asshole, he would smack her ass. With every smack of her ass, her cunt clenched his finger tighter.
 
With a loud moan Erica came over his hand and lost her balance. She tumbled and had to grab the desk in an effort not to hit the floor. Her face and ass were still equally red.

- "I am sorry... I don't know what happened..."

She apologized, never before having felt this weak in her legs. So much fire in her pussy. Her breathing was rapid and she hoped he would give her a moment to catch up with it.
 
"I know what happened pet. You finally found someone to give you want you want and need. You have gone through your marriage just getting fucked by your rich husband. You have put up with it because of the wealth it brought you. In its simplest form you have been nothing but a whore."

He paused for a few seconds to let that sink in. "What is happening through your lessons is that you are learning discipline, and your inner slut is coming out; that inner slut that knows just what you want, and what a body like yours should be used for."
 
She was not happy with him calling her a whore and a slut, but she didn't tell him so. She was here to make sure Alex stayed in school, and perhaps she had married Howard mostly for his money, but that didn't make her a whore. A lot of women married because their husband could provide for them.

She wasn't even sure if she was happy with the way she was feeling right now. The weakness in her legs that made it difficult to stand, the way her pussy dripped under his discipline.
 
He could see in her eyes that she was not happy about what he had just said to her. John was certain that she was still denying it all, but there was no way she could deny what her body had just told her. He smacked her ass again.

"I know what you are thinking pet. I know you are denying to yourself what I just said to you, but you cannot deny what just happened. You just covered my hand in your cum. Your body loved what I did, and what I will continue to do."

He grabbed her and bent her over his desk. This time he secured her to the desk with the silk scarves. He walked around her.... Smacking her ass periodically. Then he stood right in front of her face, his hard cock pressing through his pants, and he reached down and smacked her ass hard...letting his fingers drag across her still soaked cunt.
 
No matter what she thought about his words and the way her body behaved, Erica couldn't help that an aroused moan left her with every hit that landed on her ass. Her pussy easily soaked his fingers, extra stimulated by the feeling of being at his mercy because of the silk scarves.

She noticed the bulge in his pants and was happy he was still dressed. She wouldn't be able to resist if he decided to fuck her. She wasn't sure if her body wanted her to resist. But she was a married woman, and the only reason she was here was to help Alex. At least, she managed to keep telling herself that.
 
He grabbed Ms. Wellington by the hair and pressed his groin to her face. The bulge in his pants pushed right to her mouth. He held it there for a second. Then he backed up and looked at her.

"I know what you want, and I am going to give it to you pet." He slowly unzipped his pants. Then he reached in and pulled out his hard cock. He gripped it and moved back toward her. He placed the head of his cock on her lips. "Suck my hard cock pet. You know you want this cock. Lick it and suck it like a god pet."
 
Erica swallowed when the headmaster got his hard cock out of his pants. Of course she had seen Howard's cock when he got out of bed or when they were together in the bathroom, but at those times he wasn't hard. And the moments he was hard... and they were together in the biblical sense... it mostly happened in the darkness of the night and surely not this close to her face.

- "Please Sir... I can't... I am a married woman..."

She pleaded, afraid that once again he would threaten to kick Alex from school if she didn't obey him. And of course her pleading might stand a better chance if she wasn't completely naked and dripping wet.

- "I want to obey you Sir, but I vowed myself to him. And I.. don't know how to do what you are looking for."
 
"Pet, your vow is one of convenience; both to him and to you. You will do as I tell you. As far as not knowing what to do...well, that is something else you will need to learn. Follow my instructions, and you will do just fine."

John slid his hand down her back and smacked her ass with what was the hardest smack he had given her ass yet. His fingers dragged over her wet cunt and parted her lips just a little.

"Now, pet, lick my hard cock. Slowly slide your tongue along my hard shaft. Trust me...you are going to enjoy it, and before you know it, you will want to suck this big cock deep into your throat."
 
Slowly, teasingly even, she followed his instruction and let her tongue brush over his cock. She had the idea he was bigger than her husband, although she wasn't fully sure. Erica had the idea her pussy lips stayed open, even when the headmaster had pulled his fingers away again. Her body was aroused and while it felt humiliating to be at his mercy, there was also something... pleasant about it.

Softly she kissed the head of his cock. She was nervous about the idea of having it in her mouth and his comment about having it in her throat made it even more scary. She feared not being able to breathe, feared she might hurt him with her teeth. The way his fingers had touched her, gave her the impression he was also interested in her pussy and she had the feeling it would be easier on her to give him her pussy, than her mouth.
 
"Oh pet. I am certain that you can lick and suck my cock with more emotion than that. You must be excited to get this big, hard cock. I know that you are not getting anything this good at home. It is okay that you don't know how to suck cock. I will add that to the lessons that you will get while you are here."

He reached down and smacked her ass again. His fingers brushing over her wet lips. Then he slid his hand up her back and grabbed a fist full of her hair. He pressed his hips to her. "Lick my hard cock like you mean it pet. Lick it like a good little pet should. Before you know it, you are going to be begging me to let you suck this hard cock and to fuck your sweet little cunt with it. There is no way for you to deny it pet."
 
With more passion she started to lick his cock, brushing her tongue all the way over his shaft and teasing the head and the little hole of his cock. She was new at this but the way the headmaster's body responded to her touch, showed her what he liked and she made sure to repeat that.

She tried to hide how nervous the situation was making her, and part of her even enjoyed seeing his cock react to her. Her own body reacted to the situation as well and enjoyed his touches to her pussy.

Then slowly she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock...
 
"See pet. I knew that you wanted to lick my cock. I knew you would like it." When she opened her mouth to take his hard cock, he knew that it was a done deal. She did not hesitate the way he had in the past hen he told her to do something. Her body had finally convinced her mind that she wanted to enjoy what was going on.

"That's it pet. Take my hard cock into your sweet little mouth. You want to suck this cock nice and hard." John pressed his hips to Mrs. Wellington...giving her more of his cock. Her hair wrapped in his fist would not let her pull away...not that she wanted to. She was his now..... and would remain hat way.
 
Erica licked and sucked a little at the head of his cock but it was clear she hadn't been lying about her inexperience. When he shoved his cock a bit further into her mouth, she needed some time to adjust to it, but she did so without trying to complain. When he grabbed her hairs a painful moan sounded around his cock.

Like the painful discipline he had given to her ass, Erica once again was surprised how much her body seemed to like his hand in her hair. She really did her best to please him with her mouth and tongue, and judging by his movement and sounds, she wasn't doing a completely lousy job at it.
 
She was such a good student. She was a fast learner. Mrs. Wellington had quickly learned how to take her discipline, and now she was learning how to suck a cock. She was not doing a bad job for her first attempt.

"You are doing pretty well pet. You have a very talented tongue there. You just have to get more experience, and you need to understand that you will really enjoy sucking MY cock." He continued to grip her hair tightly , and he fed her his cock just a little at a time.....pushing it deeper and deeper into her mouth. His free hand reached under her and grabbed one of her firm tits. He caressed it firmly and rolled the nipple between his fingers....all the time enjoying how Mrs. Wellington was doing on his cock.
 
Every time he pushed his cock a little deeper into her, Erica needed some time to adjust to it. At times she even gagged, but she did her best to please him with her mouth and tongue. Her nipple was rock hard between his fingers, so there was no way she could deny that all of this aroused her.

The only thing she still worried about was whether or not he would pull his cock from her mouth before he came. She hoped he would but at the same time feared where his cock would go once it left her mouth. She didn't mind the idea of him fucking her, she just didn't want to be dripping of his seed. Erica wondered when she had accepted the idea of him fucking her.
 
He moved his hips....thrusting in and out of her mouth in short, deliberate strokes. His hand in her hair kept her from being able to move. He was pretty sure, however, that, even if he let go of her hair, she wouldn't move. "I love fucking your hot little mouth pet. I bet your husband never fucks your mouth. H just doesn't know what a good thing he has. Well, don't you worry, I know, and I am going to take advantage of it."

John pulled his cock out of Mrs. Wellington's mouth. He caressed her cheeks with it.... rubbing it over both cheeks and along her jawline. Then he slapped her face with his hard cock. "You know what you want me to do to you pet. You can't deny it. Your cunt is soaked. Your nipples are hard. Now, tell me exactly what you want me to do to you."
 
"Now, tell me exactly what you want me to do to you."

She looked up at him and knew he was right that she wanted it. She was indeed soaking wet and aroused.

- "Make l..."

She stopped her sentence as love had nothing to do with it.

- "Fu..."

Again she stopped as even that did no justice to what she wanted.

- "Take me."

She then said and watched his cock. She knew it was going to enter her, she knew she wanted it. She had never cheated on her husband. There had been opportunities, she had seen the way men looked at her. How they had undressed her with their eyes at the events she went to with her husband. But she had never felt the wish to act on it, until now.
 
John smiled at her. He unbuckled his belt. Then he undid his pants and slid them off. After removing his boxers, he undid his tie and dropped it in his chair. Next, he removed his shirt. He stood in front of her naked.....letting her see what she was getting. Then, he untied her wrists, before moving around and untying her legs.

After he untied her legs he smacked her fine ass. "Mmmmmm. That is one fine ass you have pet." He smacked it again, and then grabbed her hips and pulled her back closer to the edge of the desk. He moved between her legs, and smacked her ass with his hard cock, before sliding it between her legs.....letting it slide across her soaked pussy lips. "Is this what you want pet?"
 
Erica watched how he finally undressed himself completely, something he hadn't bothered to do for her mouth. As he hit her ass again, she again felt how it aroused her to be at his mercy.

"Is this what you want pet?"

She shivered as his cock found her moisture.

- "Yes.... Please.... Sir..."

She had the feeling she was begging him. There would be a moment that she hated herself for feeling like this, for cheating on her husband, for giving herself... but not right now. Right now she wanted him, needed him. She didn't think she would survive if he pulled away now.
 
He had her. Her mind had accepted what her body had known for quite some time. She wanted his hard cock filling her cunt. It wasn't going to be that easy for her though. He smacked her ass as he pressed the tip of his cock to her wet lips. He slid the tip over the length of her lips.....slowly. Now that she admitted she wanted to be taken, he was going to take her slowly....at first anyway.

The head of his cock nestled at the entrance of her drenched pussy. He applied just enough pressure with his hips to keep it there without sliding into her. John smacked Mrs. Wellington's ass while his cock pressed to her. He repeated the smacking several more times.
 
Her pussy seemed to invite him in with every hit he gave her. Her body wanted him, craved him.

- "Please... take me... I need it..."

She pleaded with him, trying to push her body back so he would slide into her but unable to do so with the silk restraints.
 
"You are fucking right you need it, pet. You need my hard cock buried in your cunt. You need me to fuck you so good. You are my hot little pet. All fucking mine." He smacked her ass hard.

He let the smack linger for a second, and then he grabbed her hips and thrust his hard cock into her.....slowly, deeply. With his cock buried deep in her hot cunt he once again smacked her fine ass. Then he slowly slid his hard cock almost all the way out of her.
 
Her body bucks wild as she does her best to keep him fully inside of her, but again that is impossible with the limitation of the silk. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have him completely inside of her. How different it was than when Howard fucks her.

- "I am yours... Sir. Please..."
 
Back
Top