Once more with feeling.

I'm a long time loiterer of Literotica but a new member and I have to say that the reason people post their pictures is certainly not because they want to be harassed in any way nor bombarded with crude messages or requests. I don't think a person posting pictures of themselves means that they do.
Connubium, you are most beautiful and to say your boyfriend is lucky is an understatement. Ignore the haters as best you can.

:cool:
 
Those two are not working... but holy fuck that first one! Jesus, you can't take a bad picture can you? :heart:
 
you are ridiculously hot. "sexy ladies wearing animal print in front of mirrors" is my new favorite kind of porn.
 
Damn. Those are good. :D
Glad you like'm Tenenbaum :)
I'm not sure how I missed this thread but apparently I have some catching up to do. You=hot.
There's some strange awkward animal themed posts (not bestiality, eek) a few pages back that you may want to avoid, lest you get a skewed perspective of my thread:rolleyes:. And thanks ;).
Oh please. :rolleyes: I would love it no matter what. And you are the QUEEN of hot iPhone pictures!



Thank you! :D
I guess I'll keep the shots where it's like half finger covering the camera, half mystery crack that could be ass could be armpit, to myself then :p
You look ready to pounce, awesome
I'm always ready to pounce baby
you are ridiculously hot. "sexy ladies wearing animal print in front of mirrors" is my new favorite kind of porn.
Everyone has to have a niche ;)
 
GRRRRRRRRRRROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL or whatever a sound a leopard makes? Brings out the beast in me. :D
 
Jesus, those are hot. I like the vibe those give off. Care to play Tarzan and Jane?
 
Back
Top