How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, enjoy the weekend folks because the forecast seems to be suggesting something Baltic from Tuesday onwards.

Shockingly enough Yorkshire isn't too bad...Although the skies are clearing which means we may have a frost by morning.

And tonight the child is having a camp with the scouts! :D

And winter can be quite bad, too, I suppose. Oh well, a least it's green. And you can buy parkin.

And winter can be quite bad, too, I suppose. Oh well, a least it's green. And you can buy parkin.

The tiny village I live in gets snow bound at times of bad snow.

We only have 2 roads in and one of those has a high peak on it and when it freezes the slope often gets scary dangerous.

The tiny village I live in gets snow bound at times of bad snow.

We only have 2 roads in and one of those has a high peak on it and when it freezes the slope often gets scary dangerous.

Best get to Sports Direct for some skis while you can still get in and out

But you've got palm trees and stuff down there haven't you? It's practically equatorial.

You must be thinking of south Devon.. I'm on the Somerset coast facing due west.... Winds... oh yes... Tides... second highest in the world... when it's nice - it's lovely, when it's not it's crap!... but yes generally better temperatures than Yorkshire.

You must be thinking of south Devon.. I'm on the Somerset coast facing due west.... Winds... oh yes... Tides... second highest in the world... when it's nice - it's lovely, when it's not it's crap!... but yes generally better temperatures than Yorkshire.

Its not the temperature so much as the WET....sheesh!

I'd love to live by the sea. For the dry and sunny bits anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back