The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, honestly, I would keep going for the steriod/PT route as long as possible. Back surgery is no joke, unfortunately. And often, it is repeated surgeries. Because instrumentation wears out and needs to be replaced or something else shifts and has to be adjusted. Once you start back surgery....you kind of keep coming back.

So, I still highly recommend avoiding it where possible.

Well, honestly, I would keep going for the steriod/PT route as long as possible. Back surgery is no joke, unfortunately. And often, it is repeated surgeries. Because instrumentation wears out and needs to be replaced or something else shifts and has to be adjusted. Once you start back surgery....you kind of keep coming back.

So, I still highly recommend avoiding it where possible.

Nods

Well if they don't figure out the other problems I am facing. What they are let alone how to treat them I don't imagine I'll be around long enough to have to worry about repeated back surgery.

Chuckles softly

Snuggles in Don't say that. You're a fighter.

Snuggles and nods

True. I'm talking more along the lines of implications if my muscle integrity keeps getting worse and worse as it has, how long before those things move to my heart, and the muscles essential for breathing? It is always something to look out for. Luckily my heart is pretty healthy as far as anyone can tell.

Found my Neverland pic, got my talk in with Eazy on new idea...
Wanted to get in replies but day got far too crazy for that.

Here's hoping for tomorrow.
Off to bed and hoping for sleep.

LT: She doesn't realize.....so I am more alone than I thought. The bond with her is not there anymore for her *sigh*

coughs

Lies!

coughs

You're biased.

You're welcome, Trouble. *chuckle*
Yeah, what she said.

You both are.

Anyway...
tumblr_mghojngS3L1rvolrvo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back