The Bachelor Party(Closed)

Layla got up briefly slipping her underwear off and climbing backnon top of him pushing just the tip of him inside of her moaning softly. She looked at him. " Tell me you dont want this Matt...Stop me if you don't want me on yoir cock" she leaned in kissing him deeply
 
Matt just laid their helplessly as Layla took her panties off and got back on top of him. Feeling her hand around his cock and the tip enter her tight pussy. It was incredible how tight of a pussy she had. Just the tip was inside of her and he felt how tightly she wrapped around him. He said nothing when she told him to say something if he didn't want her on top of him. Reaching and placing his hands on her thighs pulling her down slowly as she kissed him deeply, he returned the kiss feverishly. Not proud of himself for doing this while being engaged. "Are you happy you got this groom to cheat on his soon to be wife?" He asked softly.
 
Layla moaned kissing him and said " Mmmm yes I am... Your not married yet Matt so your still up for steals " she said grinning and moving against him. She slowly moved her hips on top of him continued kissing him " Uhhh fuck your so big Matt I dont think ill get enough of your cock"
 
Matt groaned out into the kiss as Layla rode him and brought him so much pleasure. The sensation her tight hot pussy brought him took him to cloud nine. It was his favorite having a girl on top so it was even better. Sliding his hands back to her big round ass squeezing it as she bounced up and down on his huge fuck stick. "I can't believe how fucking tight you are Layla"
 
Layla moaned moving herself against him. She smirked when he said he couldn't believe how tight she was. She groaned whisphering naughty things about his cock. "Mmm you like this tight pussy on your cock dont you? You fucking naughty boy" she said kissing his neck
 
His Fiance was no longer on his mind as Layla rode his cock. The only thing he was thinking about was how amazing she felt around him. The way she whispered naughty things into his ear and kissed his neck got him even harder inside of her. "Yes I do. You have the tightest pussy I have ever felt" He said before letting out a deep groan. Starting to buck his hips beneath her matching her rhythm.
 
Layla gasped panting as he moved himself inside of her and she moved on top of him " Mmm yes" she whimpered as he took hold of her hips fucking her and groaning " Fuck that feels good mmmm Your cock is so deep in me Matt!" She said moaning against his lips if he fucked her harder she was sure hed have her screaming above him. The motions of his hips were driving her crazy and he even brushed he gspot a few times.
 
Matt was really getting into now, working his hips beneath her driving his cock in and out of her like a piston, a long thick hot piston. The two of them starting to make out as they fucked. The sound of their bodies clapping together filling the room as well as the sound of their kissing. He could feel her perky tits pressed against his chest as they fucked, so soft and warm feeling so good against him.
 
Layla moaned loudly kissing him and fucking him frantically as they had sex. She groaned holding his arms as he held her against him pounding " Uhhh fuck!" She screamed loudly biting her lip to keep from moaning too loudly. " Fuck your so deep your gonna make me cum!" She said and kissed him again.
 
Matt could see the very sexy sight of Layla's lower flat stomach bulging out slightly as he trust his long monster cock so deep inside of her. He had never felt such a tight pussy and have a girl that could take the whole length of his cock. Sex with Layla was the best sex in the world. Nothing could top it. "You want me to cum inside of your tight pussy again Layla?"
 
Layla moaned nodding and kissed him panting " Uhhhh yes! Mmmm fill my pussy with your hot cum Matt" she groaned moving against him. She had never felt so stuffed by cock and Matt was so deep inside her she swear he was touching her womb. " Fuck yes!"
 
After a few more minutes of fucking her he gripped her ass so firmly and erupted inside of her. Pressed up against her womb he flooded her love tunnel groaning out so loudly as he gave Layla her second creampie in 24 hours. "Oh my fucking god" Matt groaned out collapsing back onto the bed sweaty and taking heavy breaths after releasing a massive load inside of her tight pink pussy.
 
Layla moaned loudly and came with him hard trembling above him " Ohhhhh fucck!" She gasped feeling his cum fill her. She held onto him and lay against his chest spent as he finished cumming. She panted trying to catch her breath and leaned up kissing him again. " Damn Matt that was just... wow" she said and giggled.
 
Matt just grinned and kissed Layla back, the kiss erupting into passionately making out for a few minutes. His cock still throbbing inside of her and to his amazement stayed rock solid buried deep inside of her. He was surprised because he shot off such a big load but stayed as hard as a diamond. His mind still empty of thoughts of Ashley as he laid there with Layla post-fuck. "Well that's one way to start the day"
 
Layla giggled and nodded saying jokingly " Mmm was it as good for you as it was for me?"and kissed him softly. Matt was still inside of her hard as hell and she thought 'Wow is man is a stallion' he shot off a larger load inside of her then he had last night. She would have to take pills and shots if they kept this up she couldn't ruin her headliner body just yet. She looked at him wondering if he wanted more.
 
"I think my still hard cock answers your question." Matt said still craving sex with her. It was the best sex he ever had in his life and he was quickly becoming addicted as much as he hated to admit it. "You body and pussy is to die for Layla" Matt said before going back to kissing her for a few seconds. "What next?" He asked softly wondering what position she wanted to have sex in next.
 
Layla grinned " Mmm doggystyle then reverse cowgirl if your still up for it" she winked and kissed him. He was a pro at this and of he wanted more she was definitely mot going to stop him. " Im glad you like it Matt we can have sex whenever you want"
 
"I've been wanting to get behind that ass of yours since I seen you" Matt said waiting for Layla to get on her hands and knees. "I'll still be up for it trust me" He said knowing damn well he would be up for a third round with Layla, he would be up for staying in bed with the naughty seductress all day.
 
Layla shaked her ass for him like she would in the club and looked back knowing she had his attention " You like that?" She said grinning and moved her hips in the air inna fucking motion. " Put your cock back in my tight pussy Matt" she said teasing him
 
Matt quickly got up and moved behind Layla. Running his hands over her ass and leaning in giving her round cheeks a few kisses and nibbles. Before moving closer. He saw his cum oozing out of her slowly and running down her inner thighs. Grabbing his long thick fuck stick he ran it between her cheeks grazing her asshole before ending up at her pussy and slipping back inside of her tight cunt with ease from how wet she was. Starting to fuck her right away their bodies clapping together.
 
Layla moaned arching her back as he pounded away inside of her. She giggled and gasped as he nibbled her ass cheeks and he brushed against her asshole briefly. She groaned as he held her hips still pounding her limiting her mobility. " Uhhh yes!"
 
Matt watched his cock sliding in and out of a pussy that didn't belong to his fiance. A pussy that was way tighter than hers and so wet and hot. The way it clung to his cock as he pulled out was such a sexy sight turning him on so much more. "Oh fuck Layla, your pussy..." He couldn't finish the sentence as a deep groan escaped his mouth.

tumblr_mzwus6brTn1ry89juo1_250.gif
 
Layla moaned loudly mumbling incoherently " Uhhh ouuuh your cock is so fucking big" she said gasping. She gripped the sheets looking back at him " Your so fucking hot Matt!"
 
Matt loved the feeling of Layla's perfect ass slapping against his body each time he came into contact with her. He also loved the sight of her ass jiggling with each movement. She was a goddess and their sex was so much better than any porn ever shot. Reaching down to slide a hand under her and grab one of her perky tits that were bouncing. "Oh shit!"
 
Layla moaned loudly "Uhhhh fuuuck! Your going to make me cum Matt!" She screamed. She moaned her hips aroundon his cock panting
 
Back
Top