Lesbian orgies

bi_cycler

Really Experienced
Are lesbian orgies just a male fantasy or do women have them as well? Have any of the ladies actually experienced one?

That's actually been a long standing fantasy of mine that I've never done, or gotten close to. Maybe in some all female clientele establishment, having one woman walk across the room and beckon me in. Her hot gaze on me, making it so hard for me to step forward. I'm pretty shy, so the attention is a little startling, and I hardly notice how the rest of the women in the room are so close to one another. As I start to get closer, dragged along by her tight grip on my hands, I start to notice that they're all entwined. Kissing each other passionately, grabbing onto one another's clothing wanting to rip it off. Others have ducked their heads between another's thighs, eating pussy like their life depends on it as partners intermingle and service multiple women at once. Thighs trembling, all those moans and cries going into the air together and the sight of such soft, beautiful skin and lace everywhere.

Getting dragged into the mix, hands all over me and pulling me in to their love and lust. Nipples tweaked, my head brought forcefully down to suck between their lips and lap up their juices.

God, the sight of a woman eating out another while she in turn worships another woman, moaning into it makes me so so hot.

Even a private, more sensual, smaller orgy scene would be incredible.... But I can feel my clit getting sore just from thinking about it too much, shouldn't go into that! Sorry for the tangent!

I've managed to arrange something like 'almost orgies' under the guise of BDSM play parties. Why it's okay-er to hit each other than it is to give each other orgasms is beyond me, but there it is. Or maybe it's that women who have already faced their desire for S&M will find it easier to face their sexual appetites and be willing to explore them with nearly strangers.

Anyway, fun was had and some of us were pretty wobbly at the end of the night :)

That's actually been a long standing fantasy of mine that I've never done, or gotten close to. Maybe in some all female clientele establishment, having one woman walk across the room and beckon me in. Her hot gaze on me, making it so hard for me to step forward. I'm pretty shy, so the attention is a little startling, and I hardly notice how the rest of the women in the room are so close to one another. As I start to get closer, dragged along by her tight grip on my hands, I start to notice that they're all entwined. Kissing each other passionately, grabbing onto one another's clothing wanting to rip it off. Others have ducked their heads between another's thighs, eating pussy like their life depends on it as partners intermingle and service multiple women at once. Thighs trembling, all those moans and cries going into the air together and the sight of such soft, beautiful skin and lace everywhere.

Getting dragged into the mix, hands all over me and pulling me in to their love and lust. Nipples tweaked, my head brought forcefully down to suck between their lips and lap up their juices.

God, the sight of a woman eating out another while she in turn worships another woman, moaning into it makes me so so hot.

Even a private, more sensual, smaller orgy scene would be incredible.... But I can feel my clit getting sore just from thinking about it too much, shouldn't go into that! Sorry for the tangent!

Please don't be sorry, it was great! :)

I used to have one every year. I called it "Girls Night In". My biggest was 10, myself included. One of the girls was prearranged as a "Maid", complete with halter top, G-string and very short skirt. the Maid served drinks and munchies.

After introductions, we started with "Spin the Bottle" for 30 second kisses. Every hour it escalated. Hour 2 the maid removed her skirt and we started "Truth or Dare". The dares were warm and spicey. Any item of clothing that was removed, stayed off! Hour 3, the maid only had on her G-string. Now the HOT dares are added to the deck. After hour 3 most are generally disappearing in pairs.

Car keys are collected before hand and everyone understands that they will not be handed out until 8am. That's how I stay clear of lawsuits and DWI's.

Unfortunately the lesbian crowd is MUCH smaller where I live now. I've only had 2 since I moved south.

Back