*Ask Subdued_Passion inane questions about India

OK, Legit question...

If one were to visit India, for say 10 days, which part(s) of the country would you recommend?

I love the culture...is it as colorful and vibrant as it appears in many movies?
As a photographer I would love to visit.

Some of you people are so disrespectful and rude.

Yes it is extremely vibrant and stunning...and beautiful in so much of the country...especially in the Hill Stations...Especially Ooty and Darjeeling...they are breathtaking...You should look at pics of them...

Of course there is so much poverty and really bad pollution and beat down infrastructures...

You would love it though...:heart::rose:

Yes it is extremely vibrant and stunning...and beautiful in so much of the country...especially in the Hill Stations...Especially Ooty and Darjeeling...they are breathtaking...You should look at pics of them...

Of course there is so much poverty and really bad pollution and beat down infrastructures...

You would love it though...:heart::rose:

BC, sounds amazing and tragic too.

Does India try to educate everyone or is that more of a rich persons ability?

OK, Legit question...

If one were to visit India, for say 10 days, which part(s) of the country would you recommend?

I hear Jammu & Kashmir is great... provided you don't get caught in crossfire.

You could do the typical tourist thing and just laze around on the beaches of Goa (that's where my people come from). Drink great booze, eat fish and get a tan. Don't expect to get any tail though unless you're travelling with your girlfriend.

I hear Jammu & Kashmir is great... provided you don't get caught in crossfire.

You could do the typical tourist thing and just laze around on the beaches of Goa (that's where my people come from). Drink great booze, eat fish and get a tan. Don't expect to get any tail though unless you're travelling with your girlfriend.

That can be done here in the states. If I am going to go somewhere, I'd like experience something I'm not going to get in say, Florida.

Does India try to educate everyone or is that more of a rich persons ability?

I got my learnings in the public school system... Actually one rung below that- Govt funded Catholic school. In Science all we were taught is how Jesus made everything. And yet the nuns refused to believe that Jesus made the chloroform and drugged my lab partner in the chem lab.

Is the caste system still alive and well?

Oh yes, thank goodness. And these days if you have the certificate to prove it, it can get you anything from college admissions to a table at the exclusive new restaurants in town.

On a more serious note, the divide exists in more rural parts of India... What can I say, people will always find a reason to oppress one class; it is the way to rule.

Oh yes, thank goodness. And these days if you have the certificate to prove it, it can get you anything from college admissions to a table at the exclusive new restaurants in town.

On a more serious note, the divide exists in more rural parts of India... What can I say, people will always find a reason to oppress one class; it is the way to rule.

Do peeps come up with counterfeit certificates?

That can be done here in the states. If I am going to go somewhere, I'd like experience something I'm not going to get in say, Florida.

Does Florida have lots of churches? Does Florida have the remains of St. Francis Xavier??? Can you drunk on some of the best spirits for the cheapest prices in Florida?

Most importantly would people in Florida find your pasty skin attractive and desirable?

Does Florida have lots of churches? Does Florida have the remains of St. Francis Xavier??? Can you drunk on some of the best spirits for the cheapest prices in Florida?

Most importantly would people in Florida find your pasty skin attractive and desirable?

:D that last bit

I'm sure it has remains of a Francis and a Xavier. The cost of a trip to India vs Florida for me would more than offset the savings on cheap liquor. I don't think anywhere I go would anyone find me attractive and desireable.

Do you still fight with the cowboys once in a while? I loved it when I was a kid.

I had an Indian girlfriend years ago in school, she was the only person in our year with a better tash than me

When going down on an Indian woman, do they really taste like curry?

Back