The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry ... I missed both you and Di :(

In my defense though, I am just waking up from a nap and I'm not up to full speed yet

It's near time for bed here. At some point. Wonder if I should consdier eating something today? Just realized I haven't. Can't imagine what I've been doing all day!;):D

Good evening all. :D

*sings* "The weather outside is frightful...and my cable isn't delightful" ... I mean I've been off and on line since about 4:00PM...huge mutha t-storms rollin' over us and whackin' down the lightning...power's holding, but the cable's gone kaflooey. *sigh*

So how's everyone doin'?

ETA: Congrats on your writing success, Molly. :kiss:

*sings* "The weather outside is frightful...and my cable isn't delightful" ... I mean I've been off and on line since about 4:00PM...huge mutha t-storms rollin' over us and whackin' down the lightning...power's holding, but the cable's gone kaflooey. *sigh*

So how's everyone doin'?

Thanks, doll. Don't you hate it when the whether interferes with your fun?

Congratulations :kiss:

Thank you, honey.

So how's everyone doin'?

Hi Tom :D

Hate it when the internet keeps conking out ... hope your connection holds up

Roger that. Considering what it costs me every month, when it don't work it pisses me off. Funny thing, the TV's perfect...just the ISP is whacky...go figure. :confused:

We have the same problem here. Sometimes they both go out at the same time, but usually it's just the internet.

Hi Tom :D

Hate it when the internet keeps conking out ... hope your connection holds up

Hey Nero. :D

It seems to have calmed down some. The modems indicator lights usually stay lit, now they blink and go dark over and over. If it doesn't quit outright on me, I'll be ok. At least the storm's let up. ;)

Roger that. Considering what it costs me every month, when it don't work it pisses me off. Funny thing, the TV's perfect...just the ISP is whacky...go figure. :confused:

Hi angel. :kiss: How you doin'?

Doing okay. Going to try to get a semi-early night for bed...probably will end playing games for a bit. Not ready to start writing yet. I know it will come soon. Maybe when I get my files from the other computer. Hoping to get them next week. And the rest of my stuff. Looking forward to getting my books and my photo albums back also.

Sorry you are having a bad internet day. Those really suck.:rose:

We have the same problem here. Sometimes they both go out at the same time, but usually it's just the internet.

*mutters* It's a government plot to control the internet. *adjusts tinfoil hat*

Doing okay. Going to try to get a semi-early night for bed...probably will end playing games for a bit. Not ready to start writing yet. I know it will come soon. Maybe when I get my files from the other computer. Hoping to get them next week. And the rest of my stuff. Looking forward to getting my books and my photo albums back also.

Sorry you are having a bad internet day. Those really suck.:rose:

Getting enough sleep is very important. Since I seldom do, I can relate. :D That'd be cool to get all your own gear to your new place. Just be careful lifting and such...get some muscle to help you. ;)

I'm just popping in! Hey Molly. When's Cloak coming up? *drool* Love that story.

I've been trying to figure out your AV as I've been lurking all day, Tom. What the heck is that?

On another note:
I just got "ho hum"ed by Mr. Anonymous who loves to initial himself as "MC." I don't mind people not liking my story, but... I hate it when they make a critique and I can't pick their brains about it. I probably just like a good debate, and HATE not being able to get the last word. Oh. Wait. I feel better now. Thanks for letting me vent. :D

I'll take a G&T please.

I've been trying to figure out your AV as I've been lurking all day, Tom. What the heck is that?

On another note:
I just got "ho hum"ed by Mr. Anonymous who loves to initial himself as "MC." I don't mind people not liking my story, but... I hate it when they make a critique and I can't pick their brains about it. I probably just like a good debate, and HATE not being able to get the last word. Oh. Wait. I feel better now. Thanks for letting me vent. :D

I'll take a G&T please.

That's a photo a friend of mine sent of a prefab home that was towed across a bridge that couldn't take it's weight and down went the bridge. They had to take the house apart to remove it, then reassemble it at its destination. The haulers paid for a new bridge too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back