Date Night

Y

yogagirl2017

I'm planning a sex date for my boyfriend tonight. I want to make it fun and special. I'd like to get some creative or traditional sexy ideas. Any suggestions are welcomed!

What kinds of things does he like ? I think a room with candles and some sweet fragrances to create and amazing mood. Then add you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning a sex date for my boyfriend tonight. I want to make it fun and special. I'd like to get some creative or traditional sexy ideas. Any suggestions are welcomed!

One of my favorite things, and it makes for fantastic foreplay, is a bunch of candles, nice relaxing background music, and warm massage oil. Do each other. But set some rules to make it last like just foreplay no penetrating for a while...but lots of touching, kissing, licking, sucking...:devil::kiss:

Good luck! ;)

Like you suggested definetly candles , oils , smells are amazing her perfume fragrance misting in the air , as I am blindfolded, or vice versa , to feel that little bit of vulnerability she doesnt know where my lips will end up, as I massage oils over her body ... oh now you got me ...have fun with him .. no rush taking your time is what builds the whole expierence to an amazing finish .

You could wear something sexy he hasn't seen before. You could also send him a few suggestive texts or e-mails throughout the day leading up to your date, to really work him up and have him aching for you! (One of my favorite things to do to/with my husband... Slow, sexy, all-day foreplay. ;)) -Kitty

Thanks.

You could wear something sexy he hasn't seen before. You could also send him a few suggestive texts or e-mails throughout the day leading up to your date, to really work him up and have him aching for you! (One of my favorite things to do to/with my husband... Slow, sexy, all-day foreplay. ;)) -Kitty

Thanks Kitty. First text is sent!

Oh definetly lil dirty talk through out the day really get you both ready , ready to please him/her, you will be so excited to explore with each other finding out what turns each other on .

Date night

Different couples have different likes and sometimes develop traditions. Massage oils, candles, soft jazzy music, can all set the atmosphere. Subtle texts make for a nice build up, but too much may lead to a hyper-horny boyfriend who won't have the patience for the full effect of the evening. Lingerie, blindfolds (that you both can use), a fire in the fireplace (if available) are nice touches. Finally, consider doing something special (a new position, a role reversal, something experimental) to highlight the evening. Don't forget each other's favorite beverage and plenty of water.

Back