What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casual sex is fine for some people. I don't think its a statement about your character or about your self-esteem, or any of that.
Some people don't want relationships, and I think its pretty much a lie we've been force fed for way WAY too long.
But, then again, I think being told what you want, or what you shouldn't want, or what you are supposed to do or not do...these are deep cancers, these things are the things that kill people slowly, eat their souls and lead them down paths that for them to repeat endlessly "this makes me happy this makes me happy" when it quite obviously does NOT make them happy, never has, and never will.

Well least you never saw him again. Sucks that's how you found out. I never lied. If I was gonna fuck again that evening. I told her. And invited her half the time. In the year of the drunken barstar, worked more often than you think. I became very glad I'm ambidextrous.

Be completely honest. I did get slapped a lot though.

Yeah. I learned a lot from that one. As pissed as I would get on occasion, I don't think I ever slapped a guy.

I just got in a lot of fights mostly. It depresses me to no end, but I have never gone home alone, on a night when I broke some other guy's nose or cheek.

Ohhhhh the fights...I remember those....

I guess I'm an odd one out.
1 guy for sex.
2 that only "played around". One of which I would probably punch in the face as hard as I hit his crotch if I ever saw him again.

Fucked my cousin 2 days after we broke up. Real sweetie.

I'd be okay with being the odd one out, really, I would.

Ahh. No see I'm not successful first time every time. the real key is persistence. I don't care if I get turned down. I'm arrogant enough to think it's her loss. And confident enough to keep going.

Arrogance is pretty key. If you're a guy, you're an asshole or a jerk or a douche or a prick or the like. If you're a girl, you're a bitch, a cunt, a whore...I was even called an asshole once or twice.

My number's not that low, but still not in the double digits.

Let's NOT discuss numbers shall we...

Casual sex is fine for some people. I don't think its a statement about your character or about your self-esteem, or any of that.
Some people don't want relationships, and I think its pretty much a lie we've been force fed for way WAY too long.
But, then again, I think being told what you want, or what you shouldn't want, or what you are supposed to do or not do...these are deep cancers, these things are the things that kill people slowly, eat their souls and lead them down paths that for them to repeat endlessly "this makes me happy this makes me happy" when it quite obviously does NOT make them happy, never has, and never will.

You've got some good points.

It was fine for me when I was going to school. I didn't want a relationship. It would be distracting. But I do think it was also reflective of my self esteem at the time. I didn't think I was the type of person to be in a relationship. Silly me just hadn't found the right one was all. I just had to find something that finally fit.

One of my favorite quotes of all time...

"No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

Yeah. I learned a lot from that one. As pissed as I would get on occasion, I don't think I ever slapped a guy.

Ohhhhh the fights...I remember those....

I'd be okay with being the odd one out, really, I would.

Arrogance is pretty key. If you're a guy, you're an asshole or a jerk or a douche or a prick or the like. If you're a girl, you're a bitch, a cunt, a whore...I was even called an asshole once or twice.

Let's NOT discuss numbers shall we...

It was fine for me when I was going to school. I didn't want a relationship. It would be distracting. But I do think it was also reflective of my self esteem at the time. I didn't think I was the type of person to be in a relationship. Silly me just hadn't found the right one was all. I just had to find something that finally fit.

"No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

Heh, no worries. Not asking. I like that quote though.

Well, any behavior can be an expression of inner issues. But I think we'd be silly to say that all people who go out and get drunk and party are suffering from the same issues that people who hide themselves at the bottom of a bottle are suffering from.

Thats really my only point.

1 guy for sex.
2 that only "played around". One of which I would probably punch in the face as hard as I hit his crotch if I ever saw him again.

My number's not that low, but still not in the double digits.

Guy sounds like he needs two face-punches and a junk-punch just for good measure.

Oh please let's not discuss numbers.

And Vail, like always is mostly right. But i won't dither. It was not good for me.

1 guy for sex.

Its okay. I had two exes before this one I'm keeping. I make a point to not remember them. Most days I'm pretty damn good at doing it too. But it means I stay far away from certain things. Tattoos for one. Certain types of music... and other random shit that makes me remember.

Well, any behavior can be an expression of inner issues. But I think we'd be silly to say that all people who go out and get drunk and party are suffering from the same issues that people who hide themselves at the bottom of a bottle are suffering from.

Thats really my only point.

So true. Stereotypically, it was at least partially true for me. But I know it's not true for all.

Oh please let's not discuss numbers.

Please gawd no.

Its okay. I had two exes before this one I'm keeping. I make a point to not remember them. Most days I'm pretty damn good at doing it too. But it means I stay far away from certain things. Tattoos for one. Certain types of music... and other random shit that makes me remember.

Oh but I like tattoos...

Oh but I like tattoos...

Sorry. Small ones are fine, I have no problems with. It's the big ones, that spread across an entire back. Or arm. Or take up a lot of skin space.... that unnerve me.

And really. What you do with your body is none of my business. Tats included.

I like tattoos as well but certain ones only piss me off now.

One in particular has caused lots of issues for me.
I really hate dragons.

Sorry. Small ones are fine, I have no problems with. It's the big ones, that spread across an entire back. Or arm. Or take up a lot of skin space.... that unnerve me.

Yeahhhh...I've got 2...that are rather cohesive and large.

I think they're awesome, though.

To each their own. I just tend to have a thing for the ink.

I like tattoos as well but certain ones only piss me off now.

One in particular has caused lots of issues for me.
I really hate dragons.

Ah fuck....*looks in mirror at his tattoo* Guess I'll be covering this thing up....

Facebook and Twitter, you know, important stuff. LOL

Heh. No Myspace in there? :p

Ah fuck....*looks in mirror at his tattoo* Guess I'll be covering this thing up....

What you do with your body is none of my business. *She gives him a big hug*
I'm sure you got it for a reason, and I'm sure it means a lot to you. Don't hide it for anything. or anyone.

Debating writing for some owed threads.
Listening to the kidlets talk.
Thinking deep thoughts.

Missing someone.

1 guy for sex.

Lily, you're not the odd one out. I have only had one sex partner in my entire life. There is a part of me that wonders what it would have been like with someone else. But ultimately, I'm not complaining in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back