Fantasy BDSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bindingeagle

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Posts
8,968
looking to start a fantasy role play in a sword and sorcery setting. PM with ideas if interested. I'll base my character around your desires. one female needed.
 
Last edited:
Name: Al’ika S’enoi
Age: 21
Abilities: swordfighting, archery, all four elements (fire is preference), scrying, clairvoyant, teleportation, flying.
Appearance: Long red hair, pale skin, green eyes, petite woman.
Weapons: Hand and a half, bow and quiver.
Personality: Sarcastic, flirty, witty, quick thinking, very anxious at all times. Can be either dominant or submissive in the sheets.


Al'ika walked through the forest, her ears alert. The small fireball in her hand provided just enough light for her to see, but not much else. Her tiny little body was coiled with anticipation of an attack.
 
Name: Lord Altherion Ashglow
Age: 30
Abilities: Mace and shield style, healing magic, evil clerical powers
Appearance: long brown ponytail to mid back, green eyes, muscular
Weapons: Mace and shield
Personality: Confident, arrogant, also has some wit to him. very domineering in the bedroom

Lord Altherion watched his orc patrol through his scrying mirror. They whould be closing in on their quarry any minute now. They would be no match for the skilled warrior, but that was OK. He wanted to gauge her skill anyway. He saw them make contact, make their battle cries, and draw steel. he smiled. All was according to plan.
 
She heard the ringing of steel and her own hand and a half came out and the fireball became brighter. She saw the orcs gathering around her, heard their battle cries. Soon, she was attacked and she began fighting, throwing fireballs and ice daggers while she spun and danced gracefully with her sword, severing orcs from their heads. She was seething mad.

Once she was finished, she flicked a strand of red hair over her shoulder and summoned the small fireball that was her light back. "Bloody orcs, wonder what that git is up to," she grumbled as she continued her way through the forest.
 
ALtherion sat and had a servant pour him some wine as he reclined to take stock of things. She was a skilled combatant, but there was still a matter of getting into his fortress. The door was a portal, and without the password things would get interesting very quickly. Besides, he had more than enough orcs here.
 
It wasn't long before Al'ika reached Ashglow's fortress. She knew it was a portal. However, she was assured in her skills as a woman of the fortress that she could ascend the walls.

Throwing the tiny fireball up high enough, she found a pair of footholds and began climbing, her muscles straining with the effort, but she enjoyed the physical effort.
 
At the top of the fortress stood ogres, much larger and vicious than the orcs before. Two were stationed on watch on the parapet. They had not seen Al'ika.
 
Al'ika spotted the orgres, and smiled wickedly as she froze their weapons to the parapet and sneaked alongside the parapet.
 
Al'ika could see a window opening into one of the castle hallways. She could reach it from where she was standing. Every once in a while a three orc patrol would pass by it. Not normal ones, but orcs in steel armor and with forged longswords.
 
"He doesn't play around with his security," Al'ika growled and she slipped into the window and began to dismount the stairs.
 
Altherion was sparring in his war room, preparing himself for what was to come. Who knew that kidnapping the Mayor's daughter would have adventurers out here so quickly? He sent a runner to the dungeons and had his goblins go and prepare the traps. To the big, ugly orc he was battling, he said, "Keth, she is not to be killed. That would ruin the fun. Just capture her and bring her here."
 
She made her way down the stairs, quietly. The fireball had been quenched, so Al'ika was relying completely on her heightened senses. She sensed someone coming and she pressed herself flush against the wall.
 
Keth and his entourage were patrolling the halls. The large orc thought he heard something, stopped, and sniffed the air. "We know you there!" he bellowed. "But we not allowed to harm you. Our Lord seeks you for big meeting. And yo not make it through our traps alone, me thinks."
 
Al'ika remained quiet, and began to sneak her way past the huge orcs. She held her breath, but her heart pounded in her chest.
 
As she slid down the wall, Al'ika heard a small panel open behind her on the wall. Goblin snickering voiced through from the other side as she felt something pointy jab her in the ass.
 
Al'ika jumped and quickly moved on, her eyes on the panel in the wall and on the huge orcs that were near her. She forced herself to calm down.
 
Soon she would have to leave the wall for a minute. there was a large suit of armor ahead.The goblins weren't through with Al'ika yet though, as a panel behind the suit opened and they tipped it over with a resounding clang. The orcs whipped around to see what was going on and spied the woman. "Catch that one!" the leader yelled, "But no chop parts off!"
 
Al'ika realized she had been spotted and began to run, throwing balls of flame and ice behind her as she ran blindly down the stairs, through the halls, thankful she wore pants rather than a dress.
 
The orcs screamed their battle cries as they pursued Al'ika through the castle. They were much tougher, as the spells she cast seemed to annoy them more than hurt them. Soon she ran into a passage where roped curtains lined the hallways. one was draped across the floor. When she approached, however, it grew taut and filled the hallway at knee height.
 
She drew her hand and a half and slashed through whatever was on the floor and continue to run through the elaborate home. Giving up on magic, she drew her bow and fired a barrage of arrows as she ran.
 
One orc fell, to injured to continue, but the others were relentless. Bolas began flying past Al'ika, and finally one whipped around her feet, dropping her to the floor. The orcs bellowed in victory, slowing their chase.
 
Swearing loudly, Al'ika undid the bola on her feet and saw the orcs had slowed. She quickly brought a chill into the room before throwing a huge ice ball at them. But doing battle magic had taken a toll on her and she swayed as she stood.
 
Two orcs, enraged from the latest spell, tackled the woman to the ground. One drew a wicked scimitar but as he brought it up to strike, Keth drew his greatsword and chopped his hand off. "NO HURT!" he bellowed. Al'ika was brought to her feet but restrained. She was barely taller than Keth's chest height. "You no fight, follow us, we no have to get the chains. Agree?"
 
Al'ika snarled, but gave a short, curt nod. "Agreed," she spoke, her voice dripping with it's usual sarcasm.
 
The entourage escorted Al'ika through the castle until they reached a set of huge wooden doors, opulently inlaid with jewels and ivory. The orcs at the gate opened it and Keth motioned for Al'ika to enter. Lord Altherion was seated on his throne at the end of a plush red carpet, his deep purple robes flowing over his armor. "We meet at last!" he said, standing. "I did think it would take a bit longer though. Were you giving it your best?" He stepped down from his throne and sat in an armchair by the window across from a matching one. "Please, join me. My servants should be bringing in a meal soon."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top