BDSM Score?

I dont know LWulf, I would disagree with some of what you said there. But I guess that is pretty subjective.

Take my example. I am a switch, leaning more to dominant side, more so if life gets hard or annoying. I have mild masochistic tendencies and more often sadistic outbursts. I get very stubborn when cornered. My husband is exemplar dominant personality, yes the kind that actually demands worship, can get very mean and brutal if he doesnt get his way, but is completely against any kind of corporal punishment for sexual pleasure. I cant even get a spanking.

The matters of satisfaction, pleasing, love, forcing each other to do what we want, can get really complicated in my relationship.

Last edited:
I think all relationships are complicated StrayKat, but I guess that too is subjective.

At one time, a boss of mine was complaining about his sister and brother-in-law and their family. I replied "If it was easy, they wouldn't call it "family."

My brother has stolen from me (I'm not talking 'cookies', I'm talking 'cars') and has done numerous social improprieties, and likely he feels the same towards me.

He is still my brother.

I think all relationships are complicated StrayKat, but I guess that too is subjective.

At one time, a boss of mine was complaining about his sister and brother-in-law and their family. I replied "If it was easy, they wouldn't call it "family."

My brother has stolen from me (I'm not talking 'cookies', I'm talking 'cars') and has done numerous social improprieties, and likely he feels the same towards me.

He is still my brother.

True, all relationships are complicated, some a bit more than others tho.
My first husband wasnt so hard to live with. Yes, we split, but it was never this complicated.
My mother is almost at the level of my present husband, but my father and I got along smoothly once I was out of puberty.
My daughters I had some hard time with, mostly because of the divorce and circumstances, but I always had quite an easy going relationship with them, more and more so as they get older.

So while I do admit that every relationship has its ups and downs, not all are so very complicated.

And I think I am earning a hijack queen title once again :D

Nope. Singular is correct. Discussion of interests is important. However, it should be "between my partner and me".

Yeah, okay "discussion" is the object I guess, not "interests," but I would quibble on "my partner and me." Something still doesn't sound right to the statement but I can't put my finger on what.

Yeah, okay "discussion" is the object I guess, not "interests," but I would quibble on "my partner and me." Something still doesn't sound right to the statement but I can't put my finger on what.

Does "between me and my partner" sound better? Or would you still prefer "between I and my partner"?

82% Experimental

71% Exhibitionist / Voyeur

57% Switch

39% Dominant

36% Submissive

32% Bondage

29% Vanilla

25% Masochist

18% Sadist

Exhibitionist / Voyeur
100%
Dominant
96%
Experimental
86%
Sadist
75%
Switch
39%
Bondage
29%
Masochist
21%
Submissive
0%
Vanilla
0%

Who knew...?

You Scored as Switch

Urban Dictionary: Switch- A person who facilitates between dominant and submissive roles within sexual relations.

• Switch ---------------------------------- 100%
  • Bondage -------------------------------- 86%
  • Experimental --------------------------- 82%
  • Submissive ----------------------------- 75%
  • Masochist ------------------------------- 61%
  • Dominant ------------------------------- 57%
  • Sadist ----------------------------------- 43%
  • Vanilla ---------------------------------- 29%
  • Exhibitionist / Voyeur ------------------ 11%

Submissive
89%
Experimental
86%
Bondage
82%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
75%
Masochist
68%
Switch
57%
Sadist
43%
Dominant
32%
Vanilla
11%

The sadist and switch scores are higher than I would have expected, but everything else seems pretty well on point.

You Scored as Submissive
Oxford Dictionary: Submissive: ready to conform to the authority or will of others

Submissive
100%
Experimental
82%
Masochist
68%
Bondage
46%
Sadist
46%
Switch
43%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
32%
Vanilla
25%
Dominant
4%

Submissive 86%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 79%
Degradation Lover 75%
Switch 64%
Experimental 64%
Bondage 64%
Sadist 50%
Masochist 39%
Dominant 14%
Vanilla 7%

I agree about: Submissive; Vanilla; Exhibitionist

I don't agree about: Bondage - should be higher; Sadist - should be lower; Degradation Lover - either it should be lower, or "Degradation" is a poor choice of word

I am mystified by: Switch - how can I be Submissive 86%/Dominant 14% and be a "Switch". I've never seen a definition of "switch" in this context, just inferred its meaning from what it means in other contexts. Now I wonder what it means.

PetiteWendy your in box is full.

Back