After School Teachings [Closed for Monak4u

"Please what dirty little slut go on beg for it."-His cock rammed her hot little pussy.-
 
"Please fuck me......." I begged.

Holding onto his body, I thrust deeper, feeling his throbbing cock in my pussy.
 
-his cock pounds her hot little cunt harder and deeper moaning in each thrust he gave her.-
 
"ooooohhhhhh!"

Holding on for dear life, my lips kiss you deeply. I can feel you thrust again and again.
 
[skipping to the graduation]

-It was the whole school year they been able to get away with fucking one another. As The Teacher Nicholas Giaquinto began to stand there on stage with his students He had mona ware a bondage rope under constricting her tits and ass and pussy rubbing the rope against her most sensitive areas with a soft and slow vibrator in her as well it was naughty and she had on shorts just in case but that was it. He was giving his speech as the students waited for there Diplomas and she would get a treat afterwards.-
 
I sat in my chair at graduation. The rope burned against my pussy and breasts. Every move i made moved the rope against my sensitive skin. Then we all had to stand up. Ooooohhhh! The rope burns!!
 
-As they each came up juices from her ran down her leg as the rope pressed in to her when he handed her the diploma he whispered to her.-"after school meet me in the wrestling room."-He smiled seeing her shiver she walked off as he held out the rest of the diploma's-
 
As I walked across the stage, each step rubbed the rope against my breasts and pussy. My bare legs felt the cool breeze as I received my diploma. Then my lover told me to meet him in the wrestling room. I shivered as I walked off. I wanted him so badly.
 
-He smiled happily and looked to her eyes. After the ceremony the school was empty well every one but Nick and Mona Nick waited patiently with Other items for her fun tonight-
 
We entered the large wrestling room. Part of the room had weightlifting equipment. The other part had a mat where students practiced. I noticed that Nick had his bag with him. I wondered what he wanted to do.
 
-He smiled and stripped her out of her gown to her rope and smiled lifting her hands above her head he cuffed her on a hook and kept her off the ground.-"Ready for your whipping?"
 
He took my hands, cuffed my wrists and placed them on a hook. My feet were off the floor, swinging slightly. He asked if I was ready for my whipping.

"please......." I moaned, my body tensed up.
 
-Taking a whip he began to bite her flesh with each stroke of the whip. His lashes long and cutting in to her hot skin he smiled with each slap he gave her of the whip.-
 
SWISH!! His whip bit into my flesh!! I swung forward. The pain made me scream in the empty room! SWISH!! Welts rose from my poor ass! I screamed again!
 
-He smiled smacked her tits then her pussy area and then her ass and back. He grins.-"You like what im doing...survive this and you will and can be my slave for as long as you want."
 
Red welts crossed my breasts.

"Gggoodd!!" I cried out!

He whipped my breasts again. I screamed as my orbs were struck.

He then turned the whip on my pussy. I tried to avoid the blows but could not!!
 
-He smiled and held the whip and gently ran it over her body with his hands.-"Do you want more my little slut beg for it go on."
 
God! The welts were hot. I could feel them rise above my skin. But my pussy was dripping.

"Please. more.....whip me more." I begged.
 
-more Whipping came 5 then 10 then 20 where he stopped whipping her all over her body seeing she was cumming and liquid dripping down her thighs.-"Do you need more my little slut."
 
My body was so sore, welts across my behind, my breasts and my inner thighs. I hung there, exhausted.

"No more, I'm done......." I was dripping down my leg.
 
-he helped her down.-"Well you survived it..now do i take you home ot rest or do you want to come with me to get stuffed with cock."-he smiled.-
 
"I want you..." I begged him. I was so horny after he whipped me. I leaned over and kissed his lips.
 
-He kissed her and smiled untying her.-"Go on pet beg me where do you want to be fucked."
 
Back
Top