The Scottish servant girl (closed)

Lara nodded towards Angus and moved from the room, heading towards William’s room. She wondered what there was to discuss between the two men, but it wasn’t her duty to meddle. Instead, she had a message to deliver and she was going to be sure to do such.

Coming to his chamber door, she knocked softly on it, waiting for someone to respond. When no one answered, she knocked again and pushed the door open, stopping and watching in shock as William had mounted Edina in the center of his bed. She stared with wide eyes, her mouth suddenly going dry as William turned his head towards her.

“I’m sorry, sir, but your presence has been requested in the drawing room.” She said in a soft voice.
 
"It must be my father!" he grunted and pulled out of Edina, his cock glistening in the morning sun.

He immediately got dressed, noticing that Lara was still standing in the door.

"You seem to be making a habit of walking in on me while I'm fucking! How very lucky of you!" he grinned and gave Edina a kiss before moving Lara slightly away from the door.

"The bed is yours, ladies!" he smiled and opened the door, closing it behind him.

He found his father sitting alone in the drawing room.

"You asked for me, father?" William asked straightening his clothes.

"Yes!" Angus replied as he turned to see his son. "I need you to pack your things and accompany Andrew and Maisie to Edinburgh. They will need your support until he is crowned. I don't want him alone in Edinburgh, with nobody looking out for him!"

"You want me to go with him?" William asked, more to clarify it to himself than a real question.

"Yes! Will you do that?"

"Of course, father! I will do whatever I can to help him!" Especially if I can keep fucking his wife! he smiled to himself.

"Good! Get ready, you're all leaving tomorrow morning first light!"

"Very well!" William said and turned to leave.

"One more thing!" Angus said while looking out the window. "You can take that girl with you!"

"Which girl?" William asked swallowing hard.

"The one you and your brother have been fucking!" Angus replied without flinching, making William freeze on his feet.

"Father, how do you..."

"I don't care who you fuck! As long as you're discreet and you don't leave her pregnant. And if you intend to marry her, think before you agree to marry a woman your brother already fucked!" he said as he turned to look at William. "Whatever you decide, it is your decision!" he concluded and turned to look out the window.

"Yes, sir!" William said and left, closing the door behind him. How does he know we both fucked Edina? Does he also know I fucked Maisie?...
 
Maisie slept for a while longer before waking with muscles that ached deliciously. She stretched and smiled to herself as she sighed softly and opened her eyes to look around the deserted room.

Perfect, she thought to herself as she rose and washed her body with the basin of water that had been placed next to the fire. She needed time to herself that day to get her head together. Between Andrew and William and now Edina and Lara, she wasn’t sure just what was going on in her life. Not to mention the fact that she would be queen of the Scots before too long.

Dressing in the lavender gown that had been laid out for her, she exited the room and went in search of Lady Stewart. She found the woman having tea in her sunny drawing room and the moment that the Lady saw her, Maisie found herself being hugged and coddled.

She was soon sitting in the warm sun, listening to Lady Stewart gush about how lovely the wedding had been and how excited she was for her and Andrew

“My lady, there is something that I must ask you.” She said softly, looking down at her tea for a moment before she glanced back up at the beautiful woman. “Andrew has quite…unusual taste in bed. How do I…well, how do I make him appreciate just me?”
 
Lady Stewart smiled at Maisie and held her hand, not surprised at all to hear about Andrew.

"Oh, my dear, my sons take after their father!" she said and rolled her eyes. "I'm sure he asked you to do... unusual things..." she smiled.

She paused a few seconds and touched her face.

"The way I made it through is I learned to enjoy it. As long as you don't get hurt, and you're enjoying it, take heart. It's much better than a boring husband who always wants the same things all the time!" she smiled.
 
Of course, my lady.” She said softly, smiling at Lady Stewart as they talked for a while longer before she excused herself to go and find William.

It was after lunch and she was nervous as to what her brother-in-law had in store for her. She found him in the kitchens eating his lunch and she sat down beside him, glancing in his direction as she nervously waited for him to say something.

“William…” She finally ventured. “What happened this morning…that won’t change things between us, will it? I would hate to ruin our friendship.”
 
"Ruin our friendship??? Of course not. If anything it makes it much, much stronger!" William said looking at Maisie in her beautiful dress.

"I, for one, really enjoyed this morning and do not regret it at all!! I've always dreamed of fucking you! I hope you enjoyed it too!" he smiled at her, admiring her head to toe.
 
Maisie blushed deeply at his words and she gave him a smile, nodding as he asked if she enjoyed the morning too. “I did enjoy it. I think Andrew might have enjoyed it more though.”

“Any matter, I’m here for you as you told me this morning. You said to find you this afternoon.” She said in a soft voice, not wanting the servants to hear their conversation.
 
William grinned with satisfaction.

"Yes, I did. Follow me!" he said and stood, leading Maisie towards the dungeons, where she had never been before.

"Did you know that my father asked me to accompany you and Andrew to Edinburgh? Yes, it's true!" he said grinning as they arrived in the dungeons.

He opened the iron door and pushed her inside, closing it behind him.

"Take your dress off, Maisie!" he said sternly and walked to the wall where he grabbed some rope.
 
“You’ll be coming to Edinburgh with us?” Maisie asked in surprise, a pleased smile on her face as he grinned down at her. “I am very happy to hear that, William.”

She gasped as she was suddenly pushed into a dark, dank room, an iron door closed behind her as William ordered her to take off her dress. She blushed heatedly and stared at him with wide eyes for a moment.

“William, maybe we should wait for Andrew…” She said softly, the look on his face as he went to grab the rope making her strip as quickly as she could.
 
"Andrew knew of our plans, and he knew you'd be in my hands at lunch. Yet he is away playing with his sword!" he grinned.

"And don't worry, I will get him to join the party. But first we have things to talk about between the two of us! Now strip!"
 
Maisie nodded, pulling off her gown and carefully folding it. She soon stood before him, naked and trembling “What do we have to talk about?” She asked him, her hands automatically going to cover her breasts from his view.
 
William threw the rope over a beam above his head, without answering her at first. He stood behind her and raised both her hands above her head, tying them up together. He began to run his hands over her tummy and then her breasts, smiling.

"We have to talk about how you will enjoy being punished by me, and how often you will enjoy my cock!" he said and moved to the wall, grabbing a leather flogger.
 
Maisie gasped as William took her hands and bound them above her head. She trembled as his hands ran over her belly and breasts, making her moan softly as he whispered against her ear and then moved away to grab a leather flogger. She trembled at the sight of it and whimpered.

“I think that would be up to Andrew.” She said softly, the look in his eyes telling her that he would fuck her whenever her liked. “I hope to have a child by Andrew soon.” She confessed, a dark blush heating her cheeks.
 
"What you enjoy is not up to Andrew! It's up to you!" he said and ran the flogger slowly over her breasts, teasing her. "I think it's clear that he enjoys me punishing you and fucking you! The question is: do you?"

He then walked behind her, admiring her beautiful ass and legs. He lashed her over her ass enough to make a sound, but not too hard.

"You seemed to enjoy being punished and fucked by me this morning! Is this not true?" he said and flogger her again.
 
Maisie gasped and jerked against the rope as William smacked her bottom. It wasn’t painful, but it certainly got her attention. She turned her head to look at him, whimpering as he trailed the leather over her skin.

“Yes, sir.” She said with a blush on her cheeks, squirming in the bonds as another strike fell again on her bottom. “Oh!” She whimpered, her body in motion as he questioned her again and again.

“Yes, I enjoyed what we did! I enjoyed knowing that Andrew was watching!”
 
"Well spoken!" William grinned and lashed her again, a little harder. "If you liked your husband watching you, that makes you a little whore! And little whores need to be punished and fucked!" he said and lashed her again.

He then walked to the door, opened it and closed it behind him, walking away, leaving Maisie by herself. After awhile he returned with Lara.

"Lara you will take over from me and lash your naughty little mistress!" he said and lashed Maisie's ass again. "Do you see how it's done? Now you do it!" he said and handed her the flogger.

Lara took it and lashed Maisie just as she was told, while William moved in front of Maisie and took her breasts in his hands.

"Do you want me to fetch Andrew, so he can see you flogged and fucked like a little whore?"
 
Maisie let out a yelp as the lash hit harder against her skin, a welt rising on her flesh as William teased her about being a whore. She shook her head, gasping as another lash wrapped around her body and she squirmed in her bonds.

“I’m not a whore, William.” She whimpered softly as she watched him place the lash down and then move to exit the room. “William, please don’t leave me!”

She pulled at her bonds, tears rising in her eyes as she thought that this must be some cruel joke that he was playing on her. Anyone could have entered that room and seen her strung up and punished. This wasn’t a game that she wanted to play, she thought to herself, sniffling as tears started to fall.

When she heard him return, she nearly fainted in relief. “William…” She started, biting back the words when she saw him return with Lara.

Another lash to her bottom had Maisie gasping, struggling to get away from the whip as the it was handed to Lara and her serving girl lashed her bottom once again. Maisie moaned as William moved in front of her and took her breasts, massaging them as he asked If he should fetch Andrew.

“No.” She said in a small voice, looking up at him with wide eyes.
 
"No?" William asked raising an eyebrow. "I thought you enjoyed being watched by Andrew..." he said with confusion in his voice, his hands caressing her breasts.

He then pushed his lips unto hers, kissing her deeply as he felt another lash from Lara's flogger. He lowered his mouth over her breasts and began to kiss them, taking one of her nipples in his mouth.

"Why not, Maisie? Why don't you want Andrew here?" he asked softly as his hand reached between her legs.
 
Maisie sighed in pleasure as his strong hands caressed her breasts, his lips crashing down upon hers as Lara delivered another strike with the flogger. She whimpered against his lips, squirming in her bonds as William moved lower still to her breasts and started to kiss them.

She to coo in pleasure as his lips caressed her breasts, her nipples sucked between his lips one at a time, each lavished with beautiful attention before she felt his hand started to between her legs.

“Because I…” She started, her eyes finding his as he looked up at her. “Because I don’t want to be a whore in his eyes.” She said, tears gathering on her lashes.

Never in her life did she think that her married life would be like this. Although she was happy, it was still a shock to her system and one that she was having a hard time getting over. It was too much too soon and no one seemed to realize this.
 
William looked at her and smiled, wiping her tears away. He signaled to Lara to stop. He kissed her lips and then looked at her affectionately.

"Maisie, Andrew is no ordinary man, as you probably already know! I looked at him this morning while I was punishing you and fucking you. There was pride in his eyes and complete love and admiration for you!" he said as he gently caressed her breasts with the back of his fingers.

"You have to understand that when a man like me and Andrew love a woman so intensely, the ordinary is just not good enough to express it! When Andrew lashes your sweet body, he does so because his love for you is overwhelmingly powerful!" he continued and kissed her lips again.

"This morning... when I was fucking you like a whore... I realized he was completely hooked on you. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. He is yours forever! You understand? Don't be afraid to be a whore for him! Do you know what I mean?" he asked as he tweaked her nipples softly, delighting in the sensations in his fingers.
 
Maisie sniffled as William kissed her gently and looked down at her, explaining how much Andrew adored her. She squirmed as William’s fingers caressed over her breasts, a sigh leaving her lips. Another kiss to her lips and she whimpered, her lips following after his as he pulled away to speak again.

Slowly she nodded as he asked if she understood, a gasp leaving her lips as he twisted her nipples and the feeling arrowed straight down to her wet pussy. She moaned softly, her eyes closing against the sensation.

“Yes, I understand.” She moaned.
 
"Good, I'm glad! Andrew is a complicated man, but I know you're the right woman to handle him!" he said and lowered his head on her breasts, taking one nipple in his mouth and sucking it softly.

He then looked at Lara and nodded. Lara smiled and swung the flogger over her ass. William moaned as he felt Maisie push her body against him. He untied the end of the rope and loosened it a bit.

"Maisie, get on your knees!" he said and pushed her down on her shoulders until she knelt on the floor. "Now I'm going to send Lara to fetch Andrew. And when he walks in here you will have my cock in your mouth! Is that understood?"
 
Maisie let out a cry as William took her nipple between his lips and sucked on it softly, her body squirming in the bonds that held her. She whimpered as Lara stepped forward and swung the flogger against her ass, a yelp issuing from Maisie’s lips as she pressed against William’s body.

She felt the rope above her head loosened and she slowly sank to her knees as William commanded it. Her arms still bound above her head, she knelt before William and looked up at his face as he told her that Lara was going to fetch Andrew and she was going to suck his cock.

“Yes, sir.” Maisie whimpered, watching as Lara scurried from the room and she parted her lips as she’d been commanded.
 
Lara ran up the stairs from the dungeon, her cheeks flushed, her breathing erratic. She spotted Andrew and David riding in, both of them smiling. She took a second to compose herself and then walked gingerly to them, just as they were dismounting.

"I was impressed with your skill with the sword!" Andrew said to David. "We shall continue our training together; there are a few things you still need to learn!"

"Yes, sir!" David said as he dismounted.

"Milord, you are needed!" Lara said to Andrew. "Perhaps your squire could take care of your horse and you would come with me!"

"You go ahead, sir, I'll take care of your horse!" David said and took the reins.

"Very well!" Andrew agreed and started to walk with Lara, surprised that he was being taken to the dungeons. "Where are you taking me?" he asked Lara.

"To the dungeon, milord!" she said as he lead him down the stairs. She then stopped and turned to him. "I have to warn you of what you'll find. Your brother has been... punishing your wife!"

Andrew looked at Lara with big eyes, not believing what he heard.

"Did he... fuck her?" Andrew asked in a rush.

"Not yet. She was flogged and possibly sucked on his cock. That's why he sent for you!" Lara said, her cheeks bright red.

Andrew gave her a strange grin and then turned towards the dungeon. When he opened the door, he gasped as he saw his wife naked, tied up, on her knees and taking his brother's cock deep in her mouth. He almost lost his balance.

"Welcome!" William grinned as he moved his cock inside Maisie's mouth. "As you can see, I've been busy taking care of your wife for you!"

"Yes, I see..." Andrew said with a smile.

"Say hello to your husband and confess what we've been doing!" William said as he pulled out of her mouth.
 
Distantly, Maisie heard the door to the dungeon open, her lips wrapped around William’s cock keeping her from turning her head to see who had entered into their little world. She whimpered as she heard Andrew’s voice followed by William’s as the brothers talked about what she was doing as if it were nothing.

When William pulled free from her lips, she gasped and looked up at him with a curious look upon her face until he commanded her to confess to Andrew what they had been doing. She turned her gaze towards her husband, her cheeks glowing red at the shame.

“William bound me and flogged me. He told me that I must be a whore if I enjoyed the attention and then commanded me to suck his cock.” Maisie whispered in a soft tone, her eyes begging Andrew to tell her that everything was alright.
 
Back
Top