Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

One word.....absolutely!

Me and my wife role play this with our toys. Turns out, she loves this fantasy too

Agreed unfortunately

Yep, I agree as well. It is a HUGE turn-on to me to watch my wife suck my cock. If watching me do the same would turn her on as much, I'd do it. I'd be self-conscious as hell, but I'd do it.

Finding a guy to do it with would be tough...

Yep, I agree as well. It is a HUGE turn-on to me to watch my wife suck my cock. If watching me do the same would turn her on as much, I'd do it. I'd be self-conscious as hell, but I'd do it.

Finding a guy to do it with would be tough...

I suppose it's something you'd have to work up to.

I would suck it as long as she wanted me to! I would do many things with a cock if she wanted me to!!!

Hard to say because this would NEVER happen. But, for the sake of conversation, if my wife wanted to watch me suck a cock I would do it. It would have to be attached to a very attractive guy and be rather large. I really want to have to work on it!

Absolutely

Not married, but this is a fantasy of mine. Being in a mmf threesome where im the one getting used and abused. The thought of it is kinky/dirty/sexy.....just the way I like it. I would do just about anything she instructed me to do with it :)

Back