Shy Little Me

sorry i havent been on in a while. just been busy with work.
sorry yall, i havent take any new pics either.
i might actually go through my.. (yes go through) collection of pics of me ;)
been naughty since i was 16 haha!!

Don't wait you naughty brat...

Hrmmm , that could be very interesting

its always good to have a collection

Well post only the ones of you since your 18th Birthday......

:devil:

ok yall .. i havent had time to go through my portable hard drive to go through my pics for this site.
but!! i come bearing good news! <3
i starting dating someone 9-12-13.. its kinda weird, cause hes actually my cousins ex. they broke up 2 weeks ago, she pushed us together. hes like me with all the affection, and everything! <3
i actually called my dad to talk and ask for his permission, i talked to my aunt and my cousin to make sure it was alright to date him (cause it is her ex)

but anyway right now... im uploading some pics to resize them. there just random

ok yall .. i havent had time to go through my portable hard drive to go through my pics for this site.
but!! i come bearing good news! <3
i starting dating someone 9-12-13.. its kinda weird, cause hes actually my cousins ex. they broke up 2 weeks ago, she pushed us together. hes like me with all the affection, and everything! <3
i actually called my dad to talk and ask for his permission, i talked to my aunt and my cousin to make sure it was alright to date him (cause it is her ex)

but anyway right now... im uploading some pics to resize them. there just random

Mmm, can't wait to see more pics of you!

Hiii yall. :)
Been a while.
A lot has changed. Not all good, not bad. But that's life.
So while I was away.. I got a new piercing 2 years ago. It sadly didn't last long tho. It was rejected. . I had gotten my belly button pierced.
Well the other day 8-9-15 I got a new piercing. This one took a lot of self confidence and courage, because of how shy I am.
I got my VCH piercing.
Vch is.. vertical clitoris hood. It's a female piercing.
I'm so excited, and yes I have pics. . Gotta figure out how to upload with mobile tho.

Hiii yall. :)
Been a while.
A lot has changed. Not all good, not bad. But that's life.
So while I was away.. I got a new piercing 2 years ago. It sadly didn't last long tho. It was rejected. . I had gotten my belly button pierced.
Well the other day 8-9-15 I got a new piercing. This one took a lot of self confidence and courage, because of how shy I am.
I got my VCH piercing.
Vch is.. vertical clitoris hood. It's a female piercing.
I'm so excited, and yes I have pics. . Gotta figure out how to upload with mobile tho.

so happy your back

I like the pics I have seen of you, glad you are back and looking forward to seeing more.

Back