New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: little...blah

tuna chan said:
[B
aah yes and ill be asking for advice from you all..since you all seem so nice and cool and everything i wanna be...
but

dolf is my hero!!
^,^ [/B]

lol, ah I can see I'm gonna like you. *hugs*

Re: Re: Newbie Alert!

graceanne said:
Quiet? Oh, then you'll fit in with me, real good. I'm such a quiet, peaceable soul. I rarely talk, and I'm ultra polite. Oh, and I never lie. :D

A word to the wise, if you're quiet you'll get trampled by the chatter boxes. (Not mentioning namesdolf, cutie, witcha. . . or anything.)

Hmmm....yeah keeping my mouth shut has never been a stong point of mine.;)

Thanks for the welcomes.

LadyNatasha said:
My slave (her_nix) and I are relatively new. :)
hello :)
very pleased to meet you and i look forward to getting to know you :rose:
welcome!
xx

RomyDelaney, Tuna Chan, LadyNatasha & Her_Nix.

Just a warm welcome to you all. I hope you enjoy your tine here with us all, and I look forward to you adding to the discussions and sharing your own experiences and questions.

You are encouraged to use:

BDSM Library as it has many informative threads.

You can also make good use of the search function by clicking the search button at the top right of the forum page.

Some Basic Guidelines

The above link are some basic guidelines.

Be well

RJ

Thanks Y/y'all :)

I posted here for a time a while back and My boy read very quietly, so we're familiar with quite a few of the faces and such.

LadyNatasha said:
Thanks Y/y'all :)

I posted here for a time a while back and My boy read very quietly, so we're familiar with quite a few of the faces and such.

Howdy, ma'am. <): )

Last edited:
Though I would say hi too after I already posted on some other threads here.

I am 24, female, originally from Europe but right now I study in the Upper Midwest.

Years ago a friend told me in a long night with some wine that he is a Dom...and I spent the rest of the night accusing him of every misconception someone from the vanilla world can have about it. I also told him clear out that I could never ever be submissive.
Well, long story short, it is years later and yes, I enjoy being submissive in play. I am not a slave, do not want a 24/7 D/s relationship and I dont need to be ordered around in order to enjoy sex. But it feels just right to give up power and control in play. I found a wonderful Daddydom and for now this is heaven.

Years ago i would have never thought i was dominant, but lately i'm thinking i may be. I'm not really sure, i might just be kinky. I have had a few relationships where my gf is submissive, two were really brief. One i me online and we dated a few times, she wanted to be submissive to me all the time, but i only wanted her to be during sex, that relationship only lasted a few weeks. Another was a lady i met online who was a "preacers daughter" going thru her first divorce.....she wanted to be used for a weekend and i helped her out with that. Then she went back to her normal life.
I am now in a wonderful relationship with a lady much younger than me. She is submissive, but definately not a slave. I like her to be submissive to me, but i don't want to hurt her or have her do anything she doesn't want to do. We are in a long distance relationship and fullfil our sub, dom needs by me having her go on sexual adventures (you can see pics of some of the adventures on our thread at ametuer pics). I'm not sure where our relationship will turn once we are together for good.

but ehhhh anyway....hi!

welcome sweetgirl and RMM {ok, i'm lazy and your name is long :D}

jump in, start posting, get to know people!
xx

Last edited:
Hi :)

I'm not exactly new as such because I first posted here early last year.

I'm in a much better place now than I was back then (had just been released and was having a hard time getting used to it), and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

I'm from the UK, I'm a submissive scorpio with an itsy bitsy sting in my tail, and after a really dark period in my life I'm now about ready to meet someone else who will hopefully be part of my life for a long time to come.

Happy Christmas!

hi

*Waves*

hello au revoir.. benvenito... or ehhh.. your supposed to tell moi that.. lol

ANYWAY I'M ON THE BABY SCALE ROUND THESE PARTS... don't smack me around i might laugh.

Re: hi

robynwildchild said:
*Waves*

ANYWAY I'M ON THE BABY SCALE ROUND THESE PARTS... don't smack me around i might laugh.
you're wierd :confused:
i like you :D
welcome!
xx

Rocky Mountain Man said:
Years ago i would have never thought i was dominant, but lately i'm thinking i may be. I'm not really sure, i might just be kinky. I have had a few relationships where my gf is submissive, two were really brief. One i me online and we dated a few times, she wanted to be submissive to me all the time, but i only wanted her to be during sex, that relationship only lasted a few weeks. Another was a lady i met online who was a "preacers daughter" going thru her first divorce.....she wanted to be used for a weekend and i helped her out with that. Then she went back to her normal life.
I am now in a wonderful relationship with a lady much younger than me. She is submissive, but definately not a slave. I like her to be submissive to me, but i don't want to hurt her or have her do anything she doesn't want to do. We are in a long distance relationship and fullfil our sub, dom needs by me having her go on sexual adventures (you can see pics of some of the adventures on our thread at ametuer pics). I'm not sure where our relationship will turn once we are together for good.

but ehhhh anyway....hi!

Welcome to the boards!

chagrin said:
Hi :)

I'm not exactly new as such because I first posted here early last year.

I'm in a much better place now than I was back then (had just been released and was having a hard time getting used to it), and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

I'm from the UK, I'm a submissive scorpio with an itsy bitsy sting in my tail, and after a really dark period in my life I'm now about ready to meet someone else who will hopefully be part of my life for a long time to come.

Happy Christmas!

Welcome back! I'm glad you are feeling better nowadays *huggles*

Re: hi

robynwildchild said:
*Waves*

Welcome to the boards!

Hi there. I feel compelled to post on this board, to gain insight into this lifestyle, because ever since I came across it a couple of days ago I have fluctuated between excitement, confusion and fear.

Obviously, no one can TELL me that a D/s relationship is what I've been looking for all my life, but I strongly suspect that it is. I'm looking for some validation I guess (I'm a programmer, validation is my life!) I've only scratched the teeniest bit of the surface of all the information here. I've started with the "newbies click here" posts and links and am still clicking and reading!

A little about me and why I suspect this is what I've been searching for. I'm 35, been married twice, twice divorced by my decision and have a 16 year old daughter. In both marriages I found myself "pushing the envelope", doing things that a married woman (by conventional standards) should not be doing, in hopes of getting caught and forcing my husband to take a dominant role in making me stop the behaviors. In both cases, obviously, this didn't happen and eventually the relationships ended and feelings got hurt because I HAD to get out and I couldn't exactly explain why. I always thought that I was old fashioned, that my fantasies were a throwback to another era (with some pretty wild sex tossed into the mix) where women served their men and men protected and provided for their women.

Within the first hour of visiting the site so many misconceptions I had about D/s were shattered and I started to get really excited. I know from my reading thus far that a submissive does not lose her identity (and I know the roles of dom/sub are not gender specific) but I've been made through circumstances to be the dominant one for so many years that I don't know if I can give up the reins to someone else. I want to be controlled but I'm terrified of NOT being in control.

I have many more questions, more pop into my head by the minute, but I'm sure they have been answered elsewhere and I'll attempt to find the answers on my own before asking questions that you all have been asked and answered 10,000 times before.

Selesti

Selesti welcome :)

reading your post...wow...it's so close to how i felt. i always longed to be controlled but had all these misconceptions that D/s was all about severe pain and too much leather :rolleyes: it's such a huge step...to realise what and who we are, to become comfortable with and accepting of our needs and desires.

i'm yet to enter a truely D/s relationship...though i think i'm ready now...and i have so much to learn but i've taken he biggest step.

if you give respect, admit your failings and take criticism with grace then this board is full of wonderful people who are willing to take the time to share thier wisdom.

i look forward to seeing more of you!

*slips back into role, giggles, flashes my arse and skips away saying....* watch out for graceanne, she's trouble!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back