New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: perhaps im a bit late on the new faces thought...

ekstasis said:
i am ekstasis, im young and well i suppose finding what i want and believe i have found it here. submissive without a doubt. seeking truth in happiness:) i aim to please
pleased to meet you honey ;)
xx
 
graceanne said:
*looks sternly at witcha and dolf* Ok, you two, I hear there's name calling going on in this room. Do I need to stand you two in corners?

Ignore these two. The good subbies are me, snowy ciara, and shyslave. Everyone else is sent to lead you astray. :D

:eek: :eek: :p
 
I'm not quite sure how to introduce myself here so I'll try.

HI!!!

Names Halo Jumper, Im a mountain guy in idaho/washington

Bi,into whatever turns my partner on, 18 so im young and dumb I guess, and im just trying to figure out of some of this BDSM stuff.

Im very submissive so Im not sure if thats strange for a guy my size (6,1 and 250 pounds) and I think im a maschochist, Im into pain, and like to be handled extremely rough, my last partnet bit,smacked,burn,and kicked the hell out of me and I liked it so im not what thats called.

Is it normal to like being punched in the face?
 
Last edited:
Hello and welcome to all new board members.

Please take a moment to review the board guidelines presented in this sticky.

Feel free to peruse our Library which is full of informative threads and links.

Good luck in your explorations and safe journey.

lara
 
Halo Jumper said:
Is it normal to like being punched in the face?

Around here? Just about everything is "normal". :D Welcome along, you'll fit right in.
 
Halo Jumper said:
I'm not quite sure how to introduce myself here so I'll try.

HI!!!

Names Halo Jumper, Im a mountain guy in idaho/washington

Bi,into whatever turns my partner on, 18 so im young and dumb I guess, and im just trying to figure out of some of this BDSM stuff.

Im very submissive so Im not sure if thats strange for a guy my size (6,1 and 250 pounds) and I think im a maschochist, Im into pain, and like to be handled extremely rough, my last partnet bit,smacked,burn,and kicked the hell out of me and I liked it so im not what thats called.

Is it normal to like being punched in the face?

Welcome to the boards!

Don't worry, we were all in your shoes once upon a time. Any questions you have, just ask!

Oh, and an unasked for piece of advice...find your local munch group/educational group and join. The munches you shouldn't have a problem with joining, the educational groups usually require you to be 21, but ask around, they may have a younger fringe group - one of our local groups here in NC have what is called TNG, The Next Generation, which focuses on those 18 and over for BDSM education.

There is also a group in my sig line that focuses on those new to the lifestyle, real time you have to be 21, but for the chats and list/serv you can be 18.

I'm a big believer in education in this lifestyle, so you can stay as safe as possible while on the road to learning more about yourself. :D

Oh, and don't worry about what you like being "normal". No one likes the same things, but that doesn't mean if you don't fit that "cookie cutter" description that what you like is wrong. If you like it, then it's just right for you...and ultimately, that is what counts - well, as long as it's legal and consensual ;)
 
Last edited:
Awesome, I just recently found out that I was into being dominated.

Like I said I experimented a bit in my last relationship, and I live close to spokane, WA so I think there might be a place for me somewhere around there.

And yes Im gonna ask questions if I cant find help by searching.

The main thing I want to learn is how to find a dominent master or mistress I can trust, last thing I need is someone who is gonna hurt me more than I need it.
 
Halo Jumper said:
Awesome, I just recently found out that I was into being dominated.

Like I said I experimented a bit in my last relationship, and I live close to spokane, WA so I think there might be a place for me somewhere around there.

And yes Im gonna ask questions if I cant find help by searching.

The main thing I want to learn is how to find a dominent master or mistress I can trust, last thing I need is someone who is gonna hurt me more than I need it.

I was in the lifestyle five years before I met my Master. Lots of relationships and casual play partners, but Master is the only one who gave me a perminant collar.

Communication is the important thing. Joining your local groups - even if only online - will give you a bit of a safe buffer, as we are very protective of our members. You'll learn who is available, who is safe and who to stay away from. You kind of take a gamble on meeting people through the internet, but this too can work out safely and with much satisfaction (Master and I met here on Lit on the playground and became friends first - both of us were seeing other people at that time).

Learn about yourself and what you're interested in, the rest will follow :kiss:
 
Yea, I think I will just play around here on lit (I found lit when I was 16 but waiting till I was 18 to start coming regularly)

Im just gonna play a bit more and slowly wade into the pool of BDSM rather than jump in and bellyflop as much fun as that likes
 
Morning everbody!

I figured if I plan on checking out this board and posting, I should introduce myself...

I'm Scarlet, a Switch(mostly sub though) and in a vanilla relationship offline.

Anything else can be answered by asking me or looking at my profile.

Hope you all have a good day!

:rose: :rose: :rose:
 
silver_inari said:
With that sig you'll fit in here just fine! :)

LOL I hadn't even looked at her sig! I love it! You're right, she's gonna fit in fine. Welcome, scarlet! *hugs*
 
Hi I am Lux. I new to the BDSM lifestyle, but have been found by a wonderful, sensual, patient Master. What a lucky little slut I am...
I am 23, tall blondie who desperately needs control and discipline in her life.
I love this site, but am learning to post with confidence.
 
hello Luxey :kiss:

i too am striving to be more confident in my posts *nods*

hope to see more of your posts soon and don't worry about saying something silly coz whatever you come out with my comment is bound to be sillier :D

xx
 
You.. more confident??

I read many of your posts and you seem very comfy here, as I can see why..
Your photos are very sexy, what nice skin you have! And nice nails, long nail beds with a nice square-filed shape:kiss:
Here is something attached to check out.. not as sexy, but something I made for my wonderful Master
So.. this is one of the dumb comments, is Betticus your Master? or any other title one could plug?
-L
 
Last edited:
that pic is really beautiful honey! wow!
lol, my sis owns a nail salon ;) so they should look ok...ty :kiss:
not a dumb comment...hmmm...i don't mind answering but i'll send you a pm ;)
xx
 
Hiya luxey313!!!!! *waves frantically at her*

guess a lil too late to warn you bout Dolf...

and P.S. hey why am I always the last subbie ehre to know what's goingon with you Dolf??:(





witcha
 
graceanne said:
LOL I hadn't even looked at her sig! I love it! You're right, she's gonna fit in fine. Welcome, scarlet! *hugs*

It's the boobies, right?
 
witcha said:
Hiya luxey313!!!!! *waves frantically at her*

guess a lil too late to warn you bout Dolf...

and P.S. hey why am I always the last subbie ehre to know what's goingon with you Dolf??:(





witcha

coz you don't ask! :p
xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top