What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he's an alt, even if he's not for being a n00b I think he may have successfully killed a thread ... smells like an alt or he just wasn't thinking :cool:

Seriously K...get a grip. I don't know why that comment tickles you so very much, but it does...ok, go ahead and enjoy it. My god that woman is messed up.

I think I'd been better off to sleep another 2 hours , rather than go tired to the Y and put up such a half-ass effort in the pool....:(

Job interviews today and tomorrow. Today is a bit of a commute for a job that would rock, tomorrow is a job that isn't as great but is nearby. Commuting SUCKS but might be worth it for the right job. Plus there's another one nearby I still have to set up an interview for. Hopefully one of these goes through. I'm ready to roll in the money again!

Job interviews today and tomorrow. Today is a bit of a commute for a job that would rock, tomorrow is a job that isn't as great but is nearby. Commuting SUCKS but might be worth it for the right job. Plus there's another one nearby I still have to set up an interview for. Hopefully one of these goes through. I'm ready to roll in the money again!

Best Wishes, Butterscotch Man:kiss::)

Whoot!

Go get 'Em tiger!

Oy...commuting cuts into your guitar playing time.....then again; less money cuts into your guitar buying budget! ;)

LOL, lemme ask her?

But I wasn't talking about the person Lit Sunshine!

Duh!

*passes you a towel and a golden bucket*

ok, *waiting patiently....dare I ask?.....what for is the golden bucket for praytell? I'm still wearing the silver one on my head, it looks rather like a helmet

ok, *waiting patiently....dare I ask?.....what for is the golden bucket for praytell? I'm still wearing the silver one on my head, it looks rather like a helmet

The Golden Bucket is for you to sit on, just in case you get blown over or something.

I'd much prefer it if you went looking for the gold that was IN that bucket...I lost those between this rainbow and that rainbow.

The Golden Bucket is for you to sit on, just in case you get blown over or something.

I'd much prefer it if you went looking for the gold that was IN that bucket...I lost those between this rainbow and that rainbow.

role play eh?...OKAY!! lemme go get me leprechaun outfit! Wait right here!

*Crosses arms, taps foot* as I wait right HERE.

leprochaun-color.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back