Welcome to Story Ideas!

thank you for the welcome and guideliines

Screaming Grace :Which is worse having cigarettes and no light or a light and no cigarette?

:eek: I think what could even be worse than the above mentioned scenarios, would be when my husband decided he'd make me quit smoking by slicing open all my packs of cigs in the carton from the bottom, filling them with water and putting them back in the freezer!! :mad: I went to get a new pack, and found that I had"CIGARETTE-SICKLES"!!!

I did quit after that, and am glad I did, but sometimes a smoke is great with tequila;) !
:heart:~""" Rain"""~:heart:

Lead me not into temptation, I can find it all by myself! :devil:

My Ponderings :)
 
Re: thank you for the welcome and guideliines

Raindear816 said:
:eek: I think what could even be worse than the above mentioned scenarios, would be when my husband decided he'd make me quit smoking by slicing open all my packs of cigs in the carton from the bottom, filling them with water and putting them back in the freezer!! :mad: I went to get a new pack, and found that I had"CIGARETTE-SICKLES"!!!

I did quit after that, and am glad I did, but sometimes a smoke is great with tequila;) !
:heart:~""" Rain"""~:heart:



My Ponderings :)

you can just drink more tequila now;)
 
original post by Sirhugs
you can just drink more tequila now;)


and that Sir, is exactly what i do!!!;):p
:kiss: good to hear from ya :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
story ideas or smoking...or maybe story ideas about smoking?
i'm so confused:confused:

Anyway...I have had several ideas for stories to write since I joined last year. I've also had open-heart surgery and am in the middle of a job change. Most of what I want to write is from remembered experiences, maybe doctored up a bit to the way I would like them to have gone. But isn't that the way we all start, with what we know?

Glad you're still here.
Glad I'M still here.
 
btw, your forum moderator is an unapologetic smoker.

Just thought y'all might want to know.

Of course, I may just be inciting mutiny, but that wouldn't change the forum significantly, now, would it? ;)

fantasizer, welcome. :rose:

RS
 
RisiaSkye said:
btw, your forum moderator is an unapologetic smoker.

Just thought y'all might want to know.

Of course, I may just be inciting mutiny, but that wouldn't change the forum significantly, now, would it? ;)

fantasizer, welcome. :rose:

RS

with a face like yours i would forgive you any vice

love Linnet
 
Screaming Grace said:
Which is worse having cigarettes and no light or a light and no cigarette?

Fire with no smokes - I got the smokes - Ill find fire - one way or another.

*Wanders off giggling maniacly)
 
I would enjoy reading more about women fucking men in the ass with a strap on. these really interest me. maybe something non consensual
 
idea

The men who abducted the mother and son were never found, the unspeakable things they made them do. The son thinking he was being a gentleman even faking his own orgasm to give the men what he thought they wanted. You never shared the full story of what happened even th epolice or his father. Now the underlying questions of both of them haunt them.
 
moms1son said:
The men who abducted the mother and son were never found, the unspeakable things they made them do. The son thinking he was being a gentleman even faking his own orgasm to give the men what he thought they wanted. You never shared the full story of what happened even th epolice or his father. Now the underlying questions of both of them haunt them.

Huh? :confused:
 
Idea

Woman has a OB/GYN Dr. friend that she confides in about
wanting to enlarge her rectum for a surprise anal sex
session with a boy friend. She has been refusing him todate
because of his great size. Not true, but she has to tell
her something to make the doctor willing to go along and invent
a reason for her son to help.

Son is invited in and instructed how to help his mother by
holding the tools to be used to gradually increase his
mothers rectum. He is told the purpose is to reduce her
hemorrhoid problems. Modesty is to be maintained by working
through a shower curtain.
 
Idea



A man was invited to a party by an ex-girlfriend.What he does not know is that it is an all women party.He is to be the entertainment of this party.
 
Welcome, newer users & those newish to this forum. I notice, in reading over the posts, that there's some confusion. This thread is just a welcome to the *forum*. It is not, however, the place to put your story ideas themselves.

If you're new to us and have an idea, please--start a thread. Let us all see it, have a conversation about it, kick it around and see what we come up with.

Be well and again, welcome,
RisiaSkye
Forum Moderator
 
Hi,i'm sorry to have posted a story idea on this thread,i did post some ideas on different threads.But there were no replies or discussions to it,may be my ideas were too 'strong' for the writers here.
Ok,here is a short intro of me.
41 years old male,lives in the UK,interests are reading and walking.
 
4eyedgeek said:
Hi,i'm sorry to have posted a story idea on this thread,i did post some ideas on different threads.But there were no replies or discussions to it,may be my ideas were too 'strong' for the writers here.
Ok,here is a short intro of me.
41 years old male,lives in the UK,interests are reading and walking.

welcome
be cautious combining your interests. You might trip.
 
Ok let's run with it...

41 years old male,lives in the UK,interests are reading and walking stumbles one night into a bar. He goes up to the bartender and says that he's a bit confused. Two guys next to him suggest that they can help. He notices that they are quite 'strong' looking...

Ok who wants to continue?
 
U.S. INTELLIGENCE


Spammed flame removed by moderator
 
Last edited by a moderator:
U.S. INTELLIGENCE


Spammed flame removed by moderator
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Something to do w/ lactation (a lactating woman "feeds" her husband or her adult son or the like)?
 
Plus you get somthing out of it,as for no light,if you want it lit bad enough youll find a way,(im an expet)toaster,water heater,nabor,light socket,ingine manafold,two sticks,magnifine glass...
 
an old but not very used idea

in 1979 i read a story in variations wehre a man wanted to slut his wife our as he watched. She set it up but as he got to a very secluded mansion he found they both were to be put in bondage and used.

Just before he was informed of this he told his host what he wanted to see his wife put thru and when he woke he found out that he woudl perform every act she did.

When she got spanked so did he, And when she sucked well you get the idea.
 
Back
Top