New OOC 'Rebuild'

I'm in Dk's position Cramer's stuck on the roof, Bart's firing from his over watch position is out of sequence. Should Cramer be ducking for cover?

@ Wolf I don't think so. Bart is firing at the grain tower.

@DK Sorry, I missed your post. The weapons are put outside, you are very welcome to tell what is what and what you want and what Hunter or the others get. *grins* I don't even now what gun Ria is carrying.

Concerning the plot line for the next few play days:

1 Friday evening Will the team find some of the ill have died from Lee's experiments? Has Lee survived? (By the way, are there 'lurkers' who want to join and take Lee (or an other character) if he survives?

2 What do the Knights on Saturday? Discuss relocation? Decide on a few places to explore? Discuss why Ria, Cramer and Deacon didn't get Napoleon? Will somebody boldly use the phone to find out if some of the places they discuss are inhabited? Start packing? Should the internet and be going down the hill rapidly now?

3 Scouting and or negotiations on sunday and monday? Some adventures (and scavenging) on the way? Who of the Knights meet Troy? (Ria and a companion will scout the hotel she and Derry have been dreaming about).

4 Relocation, when? Will it go smoothly, or will they encounter trouble?

Long term:

5 Cramer's produce still needs to be harvested ...

6 How long will the electricity work? The water?

Please number your ideas and add the day, that will make it easier to follow the discussion I think.

duck and cover

I'm in Dk's position Cramer's stuck on the roof, Bart's firing from his over watch position is out of sequence. Should Cramer be ducking for cover?

Yep its a bit out, but it tries to feed into Cassie on her ass after the RPG.

I was thinking that as they had not met that Bart might take a shot at Cramer. I have to say that it seemed too complex to build in so I left it out of the post. His cross hairs might rest on Ria though......

I agree its a bit unclear why he doesn't shoot at Cramer in the post.

Let ole Barty fire away taking Cramer's braves cap off his head, he's bored as hell on look out duty anyway and his attention is drifting. :D As for what the Knights future plans Cramer will adjust to whatever comes. He might grumble and cuss about it but he'll work his redneck ass off.

Last edited:
Just checking. ... so did you guys bring Leo back to the Knight? If so Hunter's not amused and is looking for the boys to persuade them he's not welcome and they should sorry it out quickly and quietly. ...before anyone gets hurt.

Ria did it she's responsible we were just minding our own business, and bang and broken window we all just ran away. lol!

Ria did it she's responsible we were just minding our own business, and bang and broken window we all just ran away. lol!

The big girl did it and ran away!

That Ria... She is trouble. ..lol

I guess she'll get upset if anything happens to him. ....?
I can see you boys are not happy with him. Do you think it's too much now to make him disappear. A dark secret at the Knight..?

Will you take him on the move. .. Or to the harvest. ... Those combined harvesters are dangerous. ..

What think you all? ??

Deacon and Cramer are giving the weird kid only one chance, all bets are off if Leo screws the pooch. Question. Why is Hunter going to find Cramer with a hidden hunting knife?

Last edited:
I think we kill off most of the ill people first, Leo can have an "accident" while on guard duty, Deacon can arrange that :D

Woah back up the truck here, what's the point in killing people that are only sick and will recover? Unless they're not going to recover and it's the humane thing to do. If it's not the latter Cramer will never go along with that at all. Oh Deacon and Cramer should secure the weapons sticky fingers Scotty will try sneaking one and hide it.

Last edited:
I think DK is referring to the fact that some off the ill are very ill after Lee's experiments, Wolf.

Cramer can't be apart of it after doing that to Sayed Ashtuli he almost lost it then as is.

Last edited:
Deacon and Cramer are giving the weird kid only one chance, all bets are off if Leo screws the pooch. Question. Why is Hunter going to find Cramer with a hidden hunting knife?

Have no fear. The Old boy is just thinking about Leo with malicious intent. He's not out for trouble with the young guns. .lol

The young gun locked all the guns away, can't a have the rest of the Knights get them. Especially before they have suppressors on them and they're trained in firearm safety.

I think that Daniel and Deacon should definitely not get along at all, and they should grow to resent each other. Just to make things interesting. After all, some conflict among the people is always fun in a zombie apocalypse. Again, I don't have the time to write a full on post, so if you guys could take it in that direction, if you are okay with it, that would be much appreciated.

Well there's two ways to go between Danny and Deacon.

Danny can first be angry with Deacon, realize later that he was right and grudgingly go hunt with him

Or Danny can harbor a grudge and get shot

Hey, who says Deacon was right? Daniel had a substantial reason to stay behind, and besides, who hasn't fully recovered yet. Going on this type of mission could have put the group in danger, and he didn't know how to handle that. Or, the remnants of the virus could have talked then. Deacon May have to apologize for being so rude.

Congratulate me guys, I made my first post to the actual thread since, like, two months ago! I finally squeezed in some time to write my post. Oh, it feels good to be part of this again!

Needless to say, I will only be able to squeeze in one post every so often, so don't count on many more from me. And please, try and go with what I write, and not just completely change it. Use my posts as a kind of base for what you guys do when using Daniel.

Daniel might harbor a grudge against Deacon because he feels Deacon doesn't judge him right?

But, young and a bit stubborn he refuses to talk with Deacon or anyone to explain what his reason for the fight with Cassie was?

After a while he might choose to talk to someone else?

Congratulate me guys, I made my first post to the actual thread since, like, two months ago! I finally squeezed in some time to write my post. Oh, it feels good to be part of this again!

Needless to say, I will only be able to squeeze in one post every so often, so don't count on many more from me. And please, try and go with what I write, and not just completely change it. Use my posts as a kind of base for what you guys do when using Daniel.

Wonderful!

Daniel might harbor a grudge against Deacon because he feels Deacon doesn't judge him right?

But, young and a bit stubborn he refuses to talk with Deacon or anyone to explain what his reason for the fight with Cassie was?

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Concerning the plot line for the next few play days:

1 Friday evening Will the team find some of the ill have died from Lee's experiments? Has Lee survived? (By the way, are there 'lurkers' who want to join and take Lee (or an other character) if he survives?

2 What do the Knights on Saturday? Discuss relocation? Decide on a few places to explore? Discuss why Ria, Cramer and Deacon didn't get Napoleon? Will somebody boldly use the phone to find out if some of the places they discuss are inhabited? Start packing? Should the internet and be going down the hill rapidly now?

3 Scouting and or negotiations on sunday and monday? Some adventures (and scavenging) on the way? Who of the Knights meet Troy? (Ria and a companion will scout the hotel she and Derry have been dreaming about).

4 Relocation, when? Will it go smoothly, or will they encounter trouble?

Long term:

5 Cramer's produce still needs to be harvested ...

6 How long will the electricity work? The water?

Please number your ideas and add the day, that will make it easier to follow the discussion I think.

1 I think we should drag Lee's ass through his dark stage, I don't particularly like the character, but we do need him.

2 Saturday would be perfect for the management team to meet (hint hint) I think the internet should be going down as power starts to shut down. Along with the internet we could perhaps start encounter loss of communications as well.

3 Deacon will most likely lock himself inside his "workshop" and only allow Derry near him. She might want to go with Ria to scout for the relocation spot? I dunno up to Isca really

4 After meeting the other group and determining that there is enough space, I think that we could pack up most stuff and move, but there is quite a lot of things, so with the second trip we could run into some serious trouble... you know, just to keep with the nice zombie apocalypse theme

5 I think this should be done ASAP, perhaps just after the move?

6 Judging from the time that things are not being looked after anymore, reservoirs will by now start going bad (I don't even know if they use reservoirs in the US like here in SA heh!) pumps starts to fail due to loss of electricity. We might even want to stay away from nuclear power plants as they might decide to go critical and THAT is the true problem with zombies, nuclear power plants :) but yeah that is my ideas on that

Hey, who says Deacon was right? Daniel had a substantial reason to stay behind, and besides, who hasn't fully recovered yet. Going on this type of mission could have put the group in danger, and he didn't know how to handle that. Or, the remnants of the virus could have talked then. Deacon May have to apologize for being so rude.

Deacon was right, he may just have handled it differently. But like I said in his Bio, he was raised differently. The fact that Daniel didn't make a proper excuse to not being able to go and perhaps even have suggested a replacement makes his actions wrong as well. Like you said in your post, he knew he had been a dick, so to sort things out between Daniel and Deacon will take a lot of compromise. Compromise that I don't see coming any time soon, since I have a post waiting that only dutchrain knows about :D

Exactly, seeing that the only time Deacon got to see Daniel was in my post where I had him barging passed Deacon with some dark mutterings. So Deacon doesn't know Daniel, in his mind a man that loses his marbles about driving ability and storms off like some petulant child, is a man not to be trusted.

I agree with the idea of Daniel talking to somebody else about his outbreak, this could also lead to a mediation after some time.

Back