I Have a Secret...

Hi guys and girls, been having fun taking selfpics the last few years and thought I would try posting them here....tell me what you think....I know these aren't for everyone, if you like seeing these please let me know, I would really love to hear that someone finds them hot.

I think it's a sexy, beautiful secret. Your pictures are very hot and arousing <3

I have never been touched sexually by another man, but I imagine it and imagine how it would feel....

attachment.php

Well I'm sure you'll find plenty of men on LIT who would love to touch you sexually..
Me being one of them... just say'n. ;)

Hi guys and girls, been having fun taking selfpics the last few years and thought I would try posting them here....tell me what you think....I know these aren't for everyone, if you like seeing these please let me know, I would really love to hear that someone finds them hot.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh yes, You are beautiful

last one for now.....my wife actually wears this as a minidress, and it covers her....doesnt cover me so well. Anyways, please tell me what you guys think??? And what you would like to see more of.....love you guys....I will try to check in later today....

attachment.php

I think you need to put that monster away, You could try my mouth, I am not sure it will all fit in but we could sure give it a try.

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Here are some pics of me. I was on a long drive and was getting horny, I saw some pretty desert landscape, so pulled over to take some pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now, that's a cock!! How long is that thing?

last one for now.....my wife actually wears this as a minidress, and it covers her....doesnt cover me so well. Anyways, please tell me what you guys think??? And what you would like to see more of.....love you guys....I will try to check in later today....

attachment.php

You're amazing! Very hot!

attachment.php

I think it fits you perfectly

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You are looking so sexy. Love that bustierre! Oh, and you look great in the cock ring! Yummy!

OMG !!!!! I love your pics !!!! You are so sexy !!!! Would love to dress up with you and have a play date !!!!

hey...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

SERIOUSLY niiice slab of fuck meat there boooooy.

attachment.php
They don't make a mini dress you could wear to cover that cock! In fact, I doubt there's anything you could wear that would keep that beauty a secret

Back