Anyone have the urge to receive but not give?

similar boat here more curious to receive and no desire to give... very much one way I guess may not be fair but it is what it is... I would prefer more of a CD vs just another guy if that males sense.
I understand that you don't want to give, but I can tell you I would definitely give a blowjob, but I wouldn't want to screw a guy in the ass because I would be the one with a cock in my ass! Mmm!

I have a varied experience. I suck and don't care if the guy wants to reciprocate or not. I had one guy that was done as soon as he came. He thought he wanted to suck me but when he shoot his load he wanted no more. I have found that many men that want a bj are not really any good at returning the favor. I have had one guy that could not stay hard let alone cum. He was mostly into the fantasy and not reality. The best one I have had recently was the guy that knew he only wanted a blow job and nothing else. Read my story on this guy:
https://www.literotica.com/s/first-time-in-my-white-panties
Wow! Loved the story, but I'll tell you if you you came out in silky panties I would want to wear them then would want you to screw me till you came!

Maybe There Should Be A Register….?

Let me preface my post by saying I've never done anything sexual with another guy in real life. With that said, I've been thinking (or more accurately fantasizing) about a getting blown by a guy. However, I have no desire to reciprocate. I know that sounds selfish but I'm just not there yet, nor do I think I'll ever be. As anyone felt the same way ? Does this pretty much foreclose on the possibility of getting a blow job if I don't want to give one ?

Ideally, there would be an exactly balanced ratio, those guys with a craving to suck cock, and those guys with a craving to have their cocks sucked. It's so simple and pleasurable for both parties. Why should it be so complicated…?

Let me preface my post by saying I've never done anything sexual with another guy in real life. With that said, I've been thinking (or more accurately fantasizing) about a getting blown by a guy. However, I have no desire to reciprocate. I know that sounds selfish but I'm just not there yet, nor do I think I'll ever be. As anyone felt the same way ? Does this pretty much foreclose on the possibility of getting a blow job if I don't want to give one ?

I feel the same as you do. Because I am on the large side I have been approached by guys who want to blow or otherwise handle me. Most of the time I respectively decline their advances. A few times I haven’t and thought what the hell, a blowjob is a blowjob, but I have no desire to reciprocate.

I understand that you don't want to give, but I can tell you I would definitely give a blowjob, but I wouldn't want to screw a guy in the ass because I would be the one with a cock in my ass! Mmm!

seems like a common understanding

I am not interested in receiving - giving all the way. Nothing beats a nice hard cock hitting the back of your throat!

While getting a bj is great - done that been there, but the fantasy is to hold and suck a cock is new and yet unexperienced.

I love to give, but will never say no to getting one in return. I have found that many guys lose the desire to return the favor once they cum. Not a big deal to me, I can always get myself off.

well I would have the desire to reciprocate...but, I would really like a blow and go buddy....

you will probably be really surprised with the thoughts that will be flying around in your head when you get with another male.

Always want to give

Head anyway. Always wanted to receive anal. I'm a very submissive total bottom and never have wanted to be a top or dominant.

I have a varied experience. I suck and don't care if the guy wants to reciprocate or not. I had one guy that was done as soon as he came. He thought he wanted to suck me but when he shoot his load he wanted no more. I have found that many men that want a bj are not really any good at returning the favor. I have had one guy that could not stay hard let alone cum. He was mostly into the fantasy and not reality. The best one I have had recently was the guy that knew he only wanted a blow job and nothing else. Read my story on this guy:
https://www.literotica.com/s/first-time-in-my-white-panties

Just read the story. That was hot. Let us know if he takes your boy pussy with his 9inch.

hey...

In response to the original question of the thread---,
YES---, my wife would appreciate being serviced without having to give;
AT ALL----! EVER
AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON.

(now you understand why I'm here.)

In response to the original question of the thread---,
YES---, my wife would appreciate being serviced without having to give;
AT ALL----! EVER
AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON.

(now you understand why I'm here.)

ditto

To me it's got to be mutual. I'll only hook up with guys that want both of us to receive the pleasure of both giving and receiving. I've turned away from guys who only wanted to receive and also that only wanted to give. I will admit that it's a bit hard to get up for giving a blow job after just having cum in another guys mouth, but I'm still driven to it by knowing how much pleasure I'm giving after having gotten that same pleasure.

I've had blow jobs - that is why I want to be with a guy. I want to feel what its like to hold a cock in my hands and suck it into my mouth. Will his cum taste like mine - how long until he cums - what will it feel like to have his load explode against my tongue.
That is very different for wanting a blow job.

The entire time I dated guys, I was a total bottom and willingly assumed the woman’s sexual role in bed. If a guy wanted to suck my dick, it was an instantaneous sexual turn off to me - the same if he asked me to fuck him. Never happened. Every guy I was with was happy that I was a total bottom
🌹Kant👠👠👠

I'm more into reciprocation. I love a good old fashioned 69, gender of my partner don't matter. And I'm developing a taste for anal as well, both ways. I like to get some while giving my partner as much pleasure as I can.

My inclination is to give, and not to expect to receive. As a cross dresser, maybe part of the submissive mind set is the humiliation of being expected to give the pleasure and not be respected as needing it. Not needing or even desiring reciprocation. But occasionally it happens the other way too, typically with a swift and intense climax.

Back