Over Her Head (closed)

Tommy fucked her a bit more, before looking over at James, giving him a nod, and James knew just what he meant. He pulled out a small baggie, tied up tight and containing more of the powder cocaine they’d been snorting earlier in the evening.

“Fuck yeah, bust out the good stuff!” Mark said, and a moment later James had dumped the powder out onto a handheld mirror sitting on the top of the dresser and was cutting lines.

“Bring me some of that,” Tommy said, thrusting up hard into Anna’s cunt once more. James held the mirror up for him, and Tommy wet two fingers in his mouth and then stuck them in the pile. When he pulled them out, they were covered in chunks of the stuff.

He proceeded, then, to pull his cock out of her, and promptly replace it with his coke-covered fingers, pushing deep into her!
 
Anna was confused at first when one of the guys pulled out a ziploc baggie with white power in it, her nose wrinkling and brow furrowing as she realized exactly what she was looking at. Her heart dropped into her chest. It was bad enough that these crazy guys were going to gang rape her, let alone that they were probably already high and planning to dose again.

She whimpered, trying to struggle against her captors again. It was all for naught and when Tommy pulled his cock out she let out a breathe of relief, only to let out a hoarse shout of shock when he dipped his fingers into the powdery substance and thrust them deep into her vagina. The numb, tingling feeling that came over her lower lips and inside of her pussy were disconcerting, but the fight died out of her almost immediately even as she felt a little trickle of arousal beginning to overtake her. Her fingers clutched at the bedsheets as her hips trembled, trying to understand the odd feeling coming over her.
 
Tommy started working those two fingers in and out of Anna’s cunt. “Oh, fuck yeah, she liked that, this little slut’s getting good and wet now!” he announced. “Put some in her mouth, give her a taste,” Tommy ordered. A moment later, Steve was sticking his wetted finger in the pile. He yanked the makeshift gag out of Anna’s mouth and stuck his finger past her lips, rubbing the coke around on her gums and cheeks.

“Careful,” Tommy said, “she bites! Hold her down, I’m gonna blow some up her ass,” he said, and immediately Steve and Mark had their hands on her arms, pinning her solidly to the bed while Tommy scooped some of the powder into a straw. He grabbed her asscheeks and spread them wide, revealing her puckered backdoor, and he spit on it and used his finger to open her up a bit...
 
Although her body didn’t feel like fighting, his words hit her like a sledgehammer and she knew she shouldn’t let them away with it, wanting to snap at Tommy’s friend when he opened her mouth. He was careful to press on her jawline til it popped open and grasp it tightly with one hand in warning, squeezing painfully. She didn’t try and bite. That numb anaesthetical feeling of the coke ad it numbed the tender membranes of her gums left her mouth feeling heavy, that feeling like when the dentist freezes your mouth without all the terrible swelling.

She did kick out weakly and try to squirm away when she heard “blow it up her ass!” but the grip his two friends had on her arms and upper body meant she couldn’t move at all. “No, no, please. Please, I’ll do anything,” she begged, whining, since nobody had forced the gag back between her teeth after loading her with the drug.

Tommy ignored her, pulling open her fleshy asshcheeks and immediately worked a finger deep past her sphincter. She tensed up, making that pressure all that much worse. Tommy’s finger felt large inside her as he rubbed it around and thrust it in and out past the rim of her rosebud. One finger wasn’t painful, but it was a weird feeling, leaving Anna feeling like she needed to go to the washroom.

The first touch of the plastic of the straw pushing into her ass was the scariest part: it meant that at some point these guys were planning to put their dicks inside said hole - anal sex was absolutely sinful and it kind of disgusted Anna, actually. Who would guys want to fuck a dirty whole that was meant as exit only? It didn’t make any sense. The one thing Anna did know? Even with the coke, it was going to hurt like a motherfucker. It might be numb at first, but Anna was going to feel that in the morning or whenever they finally had their fill of her.
 
“Fuck yeah, do it do it do it blow that shit up her fat ass!” Steve encouraged Tommy, who had already placed the loaded straw where it needed to be as she wiggled in their grasp.

He took a deep breath then and grabbed her ass roughly to hold her in place, wrapped his lips around the end of the straw and blew as hard as he could, blasting the potent powder deep into her bowels, which caused it to instantly absorb into her bloodstream.

“Holy shit, she really liked that!” James said.
 
Anna didn’t know that she would agree with that statement. The feeling that came over her was tingling relaxation, but inside she was screaming and kicking and fighting. She didn’t want this! The coke spread on the inside of her pussy meant that her slit was constantly secreting juice now, her lower lips moist and sticky with fluid to betray her true thoughts on this activity. The rush of air inside her bowels as he filled her with cocaine made her moan, hating how it made her feel inside.

Once Tommy seemed to be happy with how drugged up she was, his cock dragged through the fluid gathering in the opening to her cunt and teased his dick against her just as he’d done before he’d began to use her the first time. Laid out as she was, arms stretched apart from sides, boobs pressed into the mattress and her ass up, she made for a prime target.

“You’re going to Hell for this,” she mumbled, turning to cast a look over her shoulder. Although her body was dosed up and aroused, her brain still knew enough that these men were disgusting sons of bitches and hated that this was happening. Therefore, the look in her eyes was green steel.

“Have many girls have you done this to?” She demanded. “I’ll have your asses thrown in jail so fast after you’re done,” she threatened. “If you leave me alone, I won’t tell anyone you did this to me but if you don’t stop you’re going to be in trouble.”
 
They all started laughing after her little speech, and Tommy promptly pushed his into her now-wet pussy.

“Oh, fuck, that’s it,” Tommy said. “Much better when wet!”

She was about to start running her mouth some more as Tommy started fucking her from behind, his finger digging into her exposed asshole once again. As soon as she opened her mouth this time, Steve was ready to shove his cock into her face.

“The sooner you get us all off, the sooner we’ll be done here,” Steve grunted, both his hands grasping her dark hair on either side of her head. Tommy laughed and pumped his cock into her roughly, forcing her forward onto Steve’s dick in her mouth.
 
The force of Tommy’s thrust into her pussy drove her forward until more than half of Steve’s cock was buried in her mouth, his dick nudging against the the opening to her throat. His words made her feel like this was going to be one long night - although she wanted it to be over, he was insane if he thought she was going to be an active participant! She’d lay there and take it if she had no choice but she certainly wasn’t going to make it easy on them.

Steve’s hands in her hair pulled her closer even as Tommy’s next thrust almost forced her down the rest of the way on Steve’s dick by her gag took over, retching and choking on the meat attempting to spread her throat open. She tried to yank her head off but the right grip Steve had on her caused pain to lance through her scalp and she couldn’t move more than an inch or so away. They were all laughing at her weak attempts and for every time she struggled or pulled against them, the men at either end of her just fed more cock into her holes, using her harder.

Every single hole she had was filled, either with cock or Tommy’s thick meaty fingers. It didn’t really hurt, not physically at least, but Anna was slowly starting to breakdown, wanting to withdraw and pretend that this wasn’t happening to her. Again, she wondered how a good night could change so quickly into a nightmare.
 
“Oh fuck that’s it,” Steve groaned as he thrusted into Anna’s poor mouth.

“Fuck yeah, feed her!” one of the guys said, as the other moved in closer, filming with his phone, getting it right up in her face.

Before she knew it, she felt Steve pull his cock back out of her throat. He grabbed it, and started jerking it, his hand smacking against her lips and nose as he did, his stroke aggressive enough to split her lip before he unloaded a blast of cum right into her mouth.

And all the while, Tommy was pounding away on her pussy from behind, his fingers digging ever deeper into her ass...
 
The sharp rusty tang of her own blood as her lip split helped mask the taste of the bitter cum in her mouth but it still made her face wrinkle in distaste. The taste of it was amplified as the coke sang through her bloodstream. She spat it out as best she could, splattering the sheets in a pink tinge as the blood mixed with Steve’s jism. He laughed at her small act of defiance.

The next guy immediately stepped in line and forced her mouth open after rubbing his cock all over her face, smearing it in precum. She flinched away but her limbs felt heavy and her brain was spinning, one thought morphing into the next before she could even follow the rest of the track. There wasn’t any pain. She just felt each sensation so strongly, senses on hyper-alert. It made everything better but so much worse; instead of hurting her, the coke ensured that every thrust of Tommy’s cock rubbed against her in just the right ways, every ridge sliding against the now very wet flesh of her cunt in very pleasurable strokes. She could hear the squelch of his thrusts and as he pressed his finger deeper inside her puckered rim, she let out the first true moan of physical pleasure. Her body was betraying her and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Once Tommy was finished with her she knew it would be over. She only hoped that it would be soon. But with his fingers spreading her wider and wider, Anna knew it wouldn’t be over until Tommy had claimed all of her.
 
The camera caught her as she spit up the cum, some of it hitting the sheets but most of it dribbling out over her lips to coat her upside down face, running up her nose and into her eyes.

“That’s it, fuck yeah, you know you love this cock all deep in your pussy you little slut!” Tommy taunted her when he heard her pleasurable moans, felt her body really responding to the fucking he was giving her virgin, violated cunt.

His hips pumped like an unstoppable piston, driving his dick terribly deep inside her again and again. He pulled his fingers out of her ass just so he could use both hands to hold her hips right where he wanted them, nearly lifting her up fully off the bed to impale her on his end. At the same time, more cock was being thrusted down her throat.

“Look at the little fuckdoll fuck!” someone said, as the camera rolled...
 
She tried to blink it away but the fluid caught in her eyelashes. She couldn’t use her hands as they were currently still being held tightly, so she let her eyes fall shut to prevent any of it from getting inside. Their taunts scratched deep and grated on her nerves but considering that her was being stretched wide around dick right now she wasn’t even able to retort.

Tommy’s strength was amazing as he held her there, so much power contained under smooth skin and muscle. The new angle forced her even further onto him and that did kind of hurt - his cock bumping against her cervix. She flinched, teeth accidentally biting down on the rod in her mouth at the ache of it.

The camera bothered her. She hated pictures on a good day let alone videos, but this one would most likely haunt her forever. No doubt it was something Tommy would hold over her head if he decided he wasn’t done with her. The best thing that could happen is that he would become bored and she would never have to see him again.
 
“Ah, fuck, watch those fucking teeth, bitch!” Mark grunted, pulling his cock out of her mouth and slapping her cheek with it.

Tommy raised a hand and brought it down quickly and harshly on Anna’s ass, the spank loud in the room. He drove his cock fully inside her, and spanked her again.

And again.

And again.

“If this little slut likes some pain, we’ll give her some fucking pain,” Tommy said, and the guys all approved, and he spanked her over and over, lighting up both cheeks until bright red hand prints were quite obvious.

“You like that, you little whore?” Tommy growled at her, working his hips to push his cock deeply within her sopping wet cunt. “You gonna bite again, or be a good slut and suck cock properly?” he demanded, eyeing the pile of coke and nodding towards her with his head. Steve knew what to do, wetting two fingers and scooping up some of the white powder. He went over to Anna’s face and pressed each finger into one of her nostrils, forcing her to snort the drug up into her head...
 
“I won’t,” she cried. “I didn’t mean to, I swear. Please - I’ll behave but don’t hurt me,” she begged, “I won’t bite.”

Her tears slowly started to subside, having cried herself out. Her backside was on fire and Anna just felt weak. Her arms were starting to tingle and feel about limp and her head just woozy from all the coke. She just wanted it to be over; maybe if she just laid here and did as told this would all be over before she knew it.

It was hopeless. She knew that now. She could fight back but there was only so much she could do about several grown men intent on taking what they wanted from her. The more she struggled the worse pain they dished out.
 
Tommy started really pumping into her after she was forced to snort the coke. He knew her head would be spinning like crazy from it, and he gave her all he had. The other guys didn’t even bother with her mouth anymore. They were content to film it; the poor girl’s cum-splattered face as she cried out in agony and ecstasy, wrapped up in a high she never knew existed, was an extreme display of pornographic art.

Tommy fucked her hard, down into the bed. The best part was, her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, her body moving even more fluidly, and he felt her push back onto him several time, and in no time, she was gushing juices all over his crotch, her whole body shaking in an undeniable state of orgasm.

Tommy pulled out of her, rolled her over onto her back, and used his dick to make her do it again, three more times, before he was satisfied, and emptied his balls into her hot, hungry cunt.
 
Anna didn't know what was going on anymore. She could feel Tommy pounding away behind her but everything felt like she was underwater and she couldn’t focus through the haze of the drugs. Her body was still receptive to his touch because he made her cum again and again, Anna moaning weakly at the strange sensation. Even though she hated her rapist, against her will her body responded to the skillful drives of his hips as he used her body for his own pleasure. Her body was trembling and she was gushing, but she didn’t want it. Her eyes were unfocused as they stared out at the guys recording her.

When Tommy finally pressed his entire weight down on top of her, Anna had the ability to realize that he was cumming inside her. Her eyes widened in fright at the thought of it, and it managed to bring her out of the daze enough to start struggling against him again. She wasn’t strong enough to shake him off as he fired several salvos deep into her unprotected womb. She couldn’t feel it at first but after a few seconds she became aware of the feeling of hot sticky cream buried deep inside.

There was nothing she could do. Anna hadn’t seen any need for birth control prior to tonight, but she definitely regretted that now. It was the biggest mistake of her life. Or perhaps, maybe that had been coming to this party in the first place.

Why had this happened to her?
 
When Tommy was done, he left her there on her back, naked on the bed, broken and abused and hardly able to move. He pulled his pants back up, and walked around the bed, looking around. He spotted her purse on the floor in the corner.

He went over to it and quickly found her iphone. He grabbed her hand and pressed her index finger against the button, opening the phone to him. He got into her messages app, and promptly texted a “hey sexy” message to his own phone. “Thanks for an amazing time tonight,” he typed out, and sent that to himself as well.

He tossed her phone back in her purse. He eyed his friends and then motioned towards the door, and they all slipped out, one at a time. He turned back to Anna once they were alone, and knelt on the bed next to her, his hand grabbing her face by the chin.

“You tell anyone about what happened here, and everyone will see footage of you getting off with my cock buried inside you,” he promised, before standing up and looking down upon her.

He spit on her.

“You’re mine.”
 
She whimpered, staring back up at him. His spit dripped down the bridge of her nose and Anna just looked as pathetic as she felt. His eyes were fierce and Anna knew he meant it. She had a healthy dose of fear in her when she had seen him grab her phone and text himself because suddenly this whole ordeal became so much worse. His words and his newly established route of communication meant that Tommy didn’t plan to be done with her anytime soon.

Stil, Anna would give as good as she got.

“I won’t say a word, but you’re trash,” she whispered venomously. “You’re a monster and you’ll leave me alone if I keep my mouth shut. That video still doesn’t make you look good, you dumbass - unless people believe that my begging you to stop and crying the entire time means I enjoyed it. You raped me you sick fuck,” her words were clear and strong now despite how utterly exhausted she felt.
 
Tommy laughed in her face, and then bent over and picked up her clothes, and tossed them at her. “Get dressed,” he ordered, his gaze withering.

He checked his phone, saw the messages he had sent himself from her phone. He snapped a quick picture of her, before she got her bra back on, and smirked. “Perfect,” he said, admiring the image. He saved her information, and double checked that he had turned on location-sharing from her phone to his. It was activated. And she wouldn’t even know, unless she went digging through her settings looking for it!

“Hurry up,” he growled at her. “And wipe that cum off your face, slut.”
 
She had been been planning to lay there and rest for a little, to recover her wits and wait to see if any of her pain subsided before she moved but that apparently wasn’t the case. When he threw her clothes at her Anna knew he wouldn’t give her that chance. She was going to have to move if she was ready or not.

Her knees shook and she almost went down at the lance of pain up her spine from her reddened backside and violated lower passages. She caught herself on the bed, whimpering, and drew herself up to full height with effort. Slowly, she dressed and tried to make herself a bit more presentable. Blood and cum were leaking down her thighs.

Her steps were steady but sluggish as she crossed the room once she’d retrieved her purse, mindful of the way her head was still spinning from the cocaine.

When she was close enough, Tommy reached out and pulled her into his side, one arm sling around her waist. His expression was cheerful but there was still a warning there:behave, bitch and Anna grit her teeth. She allowed him to lead her from the room.
 
Tommy led Anna out of the room and back into the party. She was quickly handed another drink, and a single look from Tommy was all it took to let her know she damn well better drink it. He kept her very close to him, his hands rarely leaving her body as he mingled with friends and introduced them to Anna. It was getting late and the party was starting to get a little rowdy.

After a couple more cups of the potent punch, Tommy was leading her outside. “It just wouldn’t do for me to leave my new girlfriend all alone at a big party and make her get home all by her self, now would it?” he said with a chuckle, leading her to his car...
 
Anna didn’t remember half the people she was introduced to. The rest of the night was a blur and every time she tried to distance herself from him he’d pinch her sides or lean in to whisper a threat into her ear on the guise of acting like an amorous boyfriend. When everything was over and he led her to his car, Anna started to rebel again. No way was she getting into the car with him!

And what had he said? Girlfriend? Hell no!

This time, it was Anna that spat in his face.

“Like hell I’m going anywhere with you! Leave me alone. You can’t make me!” She hissed, planting her feet and trying to stand her ground.
 
The spit in the face was something Tommy would not stand for. He grabbed her by her arm and easily wrenched it around behind her back. He opened the passenger door and made sure to hold her head down as he shoved her drunken, drugged body inside and slammed the door. He stalked around to the driver side and got in. He sat down, shut the door, and promptly grabbed her by her throat, shoving her back against the seat.

“Now. Your place or mine?” he hissed, his grip on her throat tightening. “You seem like you could use another ride on my dick.”
 
Anna’s eyes bulged in fear at his tight grip. She didn’t want to go nowhere with him but it seems she had no choice. Maybe she could bide her time until he passed out and sneak away... Not a snowball’s chance in hell was she leading him to her place because she didn’t want him knowing where she lived.

Now that she had a plan, Anna decided to play along until she had her opportunity.

“Yours,” she gasped with what little air she could get out around his firm grasp.
 
Tommy smirked. “Good. You do want some more dick, huh?” he chuckled to himself as he put the car in gear and drove off with her. They didn’t have far to go, just the next neighborhood over. Tommy turned in an alleyway and slowly rolled down until he came to their destination. A garage door opened, and he pulled the car inside, shut it off, and made sure the garage door was closed behind him.

“Suck me off, and I’ll pay for your taxi ride home,” he said, his hands already unfastening his belt...
 
Back
Top