Psychologist Researching BDSM Lifestyle.

Clinical psychologist seeking women who were sexual abused to share their stories and relate the types of relationships they deem erotic and satisfying. You must be willing to communicate and share yoir experiences.

I am researching this for professional reasons. At some point we would need to discuss this either on the phone or face to face.

Of course you are. Well you've come to the right place. There are lots of "women" here who are dying to share their "experiences". You may find them a little reluctant to do the face to face thing though. Could lead to some awkward questions about facial hair and deeper than expected voices. Good luck Professor.

Clinical psychologist seeking women who were sexual abused to share their stories and relate the types of relationships they deem erotic and satisfying. You must be willing to communicate and share yoir experiences.

I am researching this for professional reasons. At some point we would need to discuss this either on the phone or face to face.

Okay so:

1. Lame dom user name.

2. Unlikely B.S. story.

3. Miss spelling in the personal ad

4. A lit 'virgin' status indicating you are unlikely to be aware of how much B.S. people try and pull here

What this all adds up to is a credibility score of -1.

What you might like to try is:

1. Coming up with some better B.S.

2. Being honest.

Uggg:D

PS. :heart:<---- more B.S. but mine's kinda 'passive aggressive'. It's a 'thing'.

Last edited:
Guys. Be fair. It's a fair post.

But I think you've placed it in the wrong place.

You need the general board.

I see your mistake in that you think this is personal ad - so you've placed it in the BSDM ads bit... But its psychology and research so you need to relocate and post again but in the "general board"

(Moderator in training)

Guys. Be fair. It's a fair post.

But I think you've placed it in the wrong place.

You need the general board.

I see your mistake in that you think this is personal ad - so you've placed it in the BSDM ads bit... But its psychology and research so you need to relocate and post again but in the "general board"

(Moderator in training)

ROFL @ the idea of the fun they'd have with this in the GB.

You're cruel. I'm not that mean.;)

Sorry about the misspelling. But the rest is quite true and honest. I hope thinking people will ignore the negative feedback, no doubt placed to feed their own isms.

I only took Psych 101 but I do know a few women who were sexually abused. What kind of sex do they find erotic? None. Not saying this is the case for everyone though.

Sorry about the misspelling. But the rest is quite true and honest. I hope thinking people will ignore the negative feedback, no doubt placed to feed their own isms.

you're right I was taking the piss. but.

I'm guessing you've not checked out the boards?

there are people with history. There are people who could help with this kind of research. However it's built on trust.

The internet is a place where you can be anyone. My point about the GB board was that they'd skin you alive. you think we're being unkind? again. I'm guessing you've not checked the boards?

hence people calling BS!

Last edited:
Back