Uncut Cocks

thats a nice pa you got there

Why, thank you. It's life changing in the best way. Was hesitant at first because I have foreskin (and had only ever seen pierced cocks which were cut) but it's only ever been a pleasurable addition to my dick. Never had any complaints either.
 
Why, thank you. It's life changing in the best way. Was hesitant at first because I have foreskin (and had only ever seen pierced cocks which were cut) but it's only ever been a pleasurable addition to my dick. Never had any complaints either.

was it very painfull,
 
Why, thank you. It's life changing in the best way. Was hesitant at first because I have foreskin (and had only ever seen pierced cocks which were cut) but it's only ever been a pleasurable addition to my dick. Never had any complaints either.


More please. I also like footjobs.
 
Why, thank you. It's life changing in the best way. Was hesitant at first because I have foreskin (and had only ever seen pierced cocks which were cut) but it's only ever been a pleasurable addition to my dick. Never had any complaints either.

very nice pic...i'd love to get to know you and your lovely cock. ;)
 
was it very painfull,

The needle going in via the underside was an incredibly intense - and very very brief - pain. Was running on pure adrenaline for about an hour before and after. Very quick to heal and very clean. It's the stretching that sucks the most! At 5mm just now. The jump from 4 to 5 was agony.. but very worth it. Makes masturbation and sex I N C R E D I B L E. : ) Can achieve porn-star quality cum shots thanks to the ring taking up space inside my urethra.
 

I had a body jewellery supplier make me a PA tickler. It's a hard rubber ring worn around the head of the cock, studded with smooth steel beads. You take the barbell through your PA piercing, and it also has two beaded wands which lie on the bottom of your shaft.. Will get a pic.. It's quite something :)
 
As promised, here are a few more cock shots showing off my foreskin.

Couldn't resist pulling it all the way back to show you the shape and color of my glans too. And why not?! :) Didn't actually have to pull - my dick was so hard, my foreskin was rolling itself back with no help from me.

thank you. would love to play with that head...
 
=.=

Long, thick, well defined uncircumcised Mandingo cock is a rare treat to find. Especially one that has strong veins, and a large piss tube that stands out from the shaft, and ripples along the length. Watching the cock's head emerge from the foreskin as it becomes erect makes my mouth water. I like black cock. I love the feel, taste, scent and the flavor of black cum... I love a black cock that is strong and slightly curved upward... that can slide over the prostrate as it fucks your ass... now I've made myself hungry for one.


=.=

I love sucking black cock also....love the feeling of being used by black men...
 
Back
Top