New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

Fats doesn't exist anymore - it's now a Monteiths pub with Wellington prices...

I do have memories of dancing in the 'Fats Cage' *shudders*
 
Fats doesn't exist anymore - it's now a Monteiths pub with Wellington prices...

I do have memories of dancing in the 'Fats Cage' *shudders*

Probably a good thing, I almost broke my neck falling off one of those tables.
 
Awww no fare skirting the question. I'll go first. My naughtiest was when I had a threesome with my wife and my ex girlfriend. Now that was a fun night!!!
 
I'm curious as to how you got your wife and ex into the same room, let alone bed...
 
the ex and I were still good friends. never realy fully seperated emotionaly. She still wanted me, I still wanted her and my wife at the time was interested in trying some girl on girl. I told her that the only person I would consider it with would be my ex as I knew she was clean, no STDs. mY ex said she would like to try it if it ment her and I could make love again, so we set it up and had a very nice night! I made love to both of them, filled them both with cum till I couldn't get it up anymore, then licked them both clean and gave them several orgasms.
 
Was easy at the time, worked out great in the end as the ex is no longer my ex and my wife is no longer my wiife. It was the catalist that brought us back together and ended a marraige that wasn't ment to be anyway. W have never done anything like it again, but it was good to live out that fantasy once. ;)
 
I don't want to cast aspersions against a young lady's character - but I'm with byron, kiwi sub's just written a Tui billboard...
 
And .... ???

(how do you do something kinky with WINE GUMS?)

Ohhh you wanted something naughty thats kinky huh?

One night in Wangavegas is all I will say *cough*

Back to the wine gums, I never ate them because I felt so bad about stealing them.
 
Back
Top