Married men

I agree with everything you said!! There are a lot of unhappily married men whose wives treat them like crap but they stay for the kids or whatever reason. I love knowing I have brought a smile to an unhappily married man--even if it's just as friends.

We unsatisfied married men wish that there were more of you around.
 
I definitely have to admit that I have a preference for married men. Something just really hot, kinky, taboo or whatever you want to call it about being with a taken man. Plus they're generally more willing to try kinkier things and be discreet about it. I don't really see it as wrong on my end cause I'm just getting what I want. They are making the decision to cheat. Plus it's hot knowing he's balls deep in me while she's out doing whatever else. And I guess sometimes the sadistic part of me likes to meet her sometimes.

Anyone else have this fetish I guess u would call it?
I have had sex with many of hubby's married friends. We enjoy sharing me and the married guys are definitely the safest. I have to admit I love the thrill of hanging out with their wives too. Makes me feel so naughty. ;)
 
The replies here have been very hot and exciting and have induced a fantasy or two...I have been hit on a few times...and I have travelled extensively through out my career...I have never gone through with any of them tho...I enjoy the flirt and I play along so far then it will get to a point of no return and I have never crossed that line...I couldn't do that to my wife...we do keep each other very happy...now we have payed as a couple in the past but never alone or on the sly...I have often wanted to explore and open relationship and admire those that can and do...I think if what ever you do makes you feel good and has exciting scenarios and sexual satisfaction...do what ya gotta do...
 
Having been a married man for many years I have had numerous opportunities to have affairs with both married and single women. I never hid the fact that I was married and never acted like I wanted any type of physical relationship. I just seem to converse well with the opposite sex, treat them with respect and listen to them. They find me non-threatening. Many times they will make the first move..., i.e. Invite me to something as innocent as a coffee shop or for lunch which loosen's both of us up with a few drinks. Some times they are looking for a man to listen to them and possibly provide some advice (something the married women don't alway get from their husbands). Other times they (married or typically divorced ladies) have not had sex for a long time and see me as "safe".

Almost all of the women I meet in this type of situation need more than just sex and that is what initially may attract them to me. Something more is missing in their lives (just like in mine). Sometimes we just become friends, sometimes it leads to sex. One last comment. When I was younger it didn't matter if the woman was married or not. As I have gotten older, I would not pursue a sexual relationship with a married women. Bottom line, cultivate true friendship and, if the opportunity for sex presents itself go for it if you are so inclined!
 
Bottom line, cultivate true friendship and, if the opportunity for sex presents itself go for it if you are so inclined!

Or... cultivate the amazing sex, and if a friendship presents itself go for it of you are so inclined.

Then u can meet his wife as his cum is leaking out of u
 
At Nordstroms today and this couple was shopping. She went in to go try on clothes and he was sitting in the little lounge area waiting for her to show what she was trying on (which was ugly btw). So I went in and tried on clothes. Each time the sales lady came to check on us I made sure to open the door so he could see me in my bra and panties. I wanted him to come in and let me give him a bj. But I think he was too scared lol
 
Yes please!!

At Nordstroms today and this couple was shopping. She went in to go try on clothes and he was sitting in the little lounge area waiting for her to show what she was trying on (which was ugly btw). So I went in and tried on clothes. Each time the sales lady came to check on us I made sure to open the door so he could see me in my bra and panties. I wanted him to come in and let me give him a bj. But I think he was too scared lol

That would be crazy hot!!
 
Post 100!!!!! Had to make it on my own thread lol

I need a married man to come help me celebrate!
 
No doubt he was appreciating the view but a crucial skill required of a husband is to check women out and or flirt without being busted. It requires constant risk calculation and shear power of will to ignore when the risk is too great.

He noticed, he just couldn't do anything about it.
 
No doubt he was appreciating the view but a crucial skill required of a husband is to check women out and or flirt without being busted. It requires constant risk calculation and shear power of will to ignore when the risk is too great.

He noticed, he just couldn't do anything about it.

He didn't have to do anything. I would have done all the work 😉
 
He didn't have to do anything. I would have done all the work 😉
I was blown twice on the same day in the same store, first was by a sales assistant while the store manager stood guard outside the dressing rooms. As I was leaving the manager suggested that I should come back later before the store closes, so I returned 4 hours later and this time the manager blew me while the sales assistant stood guard haha.

Both ladies swallowed very well, I don't think a single drop was wasted lol. Rather strangely the second load was actually bigger than the first, I think it was the eye contact that did it, she was staring deep into my eyes the entire time, I don't think she looked away or closed or eyes for even a moment, even as I was cumming she simply formed a tight seal with her lips around the head of my cock and just stared right into my eyes, probably the best blowjob of my life.
 
I was blown twice on the same day in the same store, first was by a sales assistant while the store manager stood guard outside the dressing rooms. As I was leaving the manager suggested that I should come back later before the store closes, so I returned 4 hours later and this time the manager blew me while the sales assistant stood guard haha.

Both ladies swallowed very well, I don't think a single drop was wasted lol. Rather strangely the second load was actually bigger than the first, I think it was the eye contact that did it, she was staring deep into my eyes the entire time, I don't think she looked away or closed or eyes for even a moment, even as I was cumming she simply formed a tight seal with her lips around the head of my cock and just stared right into my eyes, probably the best blowjob of my life.
Sounds hot.
 
I must admit since becoming married, and wearing a ring... I've noticed a shift. There's a distinct type of woman who enjoys flirting ... Some even when wife & kids are there.

I always assumed that it was harmless flirting due to the 3rd party knowing that ultimately I was off limits.


Have I misunderstood?

I think you've understood well. And my own experience is as yours. Women will know when a married man is not going to cheat, period. They will also have a sense - as men do - of the sexual fulfilment another person has in their marriage.

I see that 'harmless flirting' - other men with my wife and women with me - as a kind of affirmation: people can take pleasure in suspecting a couple they know go at it plenty, and well.
 
As a married guy, I have to say there was a significant increase in the amount of ladies hitting on me once I had the ring. My buddy wore a ring for a long time even though he wasn't married. I thought he was crazy, but it really worked. Keep it up girls.
 
They usually aren't looking for a relationship... just sex.


We all change as we get older and as we explore our sexuality our inhibitions tend to fade. I never thought my wife would enjoy the opportunity to experience other guys - we have no jealousy issues but you are right married guys just want sex. She wants it they fuck her. Nothing other than sex. Knowing that she is enjoying being fucked by one or more guys is so incredibly arousing. Fantasies shouldn’t end a marriage. They should be lived out for long and loving relationship
 
Where are the women who like married men?

I am a married man but I have not found these women who like married men. Maybe I am not in the right places. Lol. I will admit, I am pretty clueless when a woman flirts with me and always have been. Lol.
 
Back
Top