What Kind Of Stories Do You Enjoy To Read or Write?

I enjoy reading and writing about anybody who might have actually done live erotic entertainment but so far I've found little to nothing on anybody's web-sites. I'm not totally sure why this is the case? The only reason may be, that those who actually did, just want to keep that facet of their youth in the closet for good but this is also odd given the anonymous nature of the sites. What very little I have read have come from females and these were simple fiction fantasy type of deals. There is absolutely nothing about any males save for a few fantasy stories about attending dance classes in college etc. Having said this it is finally beginning to dawn on me that I came from a vastly different era and this is sort of depressing. I think I've written about 10 total stories about my life experiences as a male dancer but never submitted one as I think such stuff might be too much for today's fan of erotic entertainment to digest/comprehend.
Peoples ideas of live erotic entertainment today are based simply on what they see out there and this is understandable. And what do they see? Usually the hard core European sex shows where some gorilla with tattoos manhandles some equally tattooed momma around then mercilessly jackhammers her right through the stage floor. It is either this or the gay/lesbian duets. Lesbian influence now dominates the erotic side of dance so thoroughly that even some of the professionally choreographed Cabaret Shows in Vegas feature girl duets. Unbelievable!
Back in the 70s and 80s things were so different. Then, Choreographers and Directors believed in the beautiful sensuality and eroticism brought forth by a male and female dancer performing as one. We sold that critical ingredient so vital in our everyday lives "passionate love." Sexual orientations and boundaries are so skewered today that the acts we did are actually viewed by today's crowd as "weird." Unbelievable!
 
Last edited:
I like romantic mom son incest stories with solid storyline. Also story will spice if Dad is involved in the story either directly or indirectly.
 
When I write (not lately) I like Incest because it's challenging and Group for the action. I read Romance and LW for the drama. Give me a well-told tale and I'm happy.
 
I like stories where a guy is seduced or at least hit on by women I find attractive. I love it even more if "forbidden fruit" can get mixed into that.
 
I like to write stories where the people are total strangers, and don't necessarily even get to meet each other at all after they've fucked.
 
I like listening to the text with audio. Preferably nothing too kinky. A good build up and imagination, taking their time, where the guy gives attention to the girl and it's not all take and no give.
 
I go through different phases . . .

but right now, I like happy endings that touch on sex with much older men that sometimes result in pregnancy, incest with father or other male relative, non-consent/reluctance.
 
love to read

I love to read about women with younger guys because that is what I personally enjoy.
 
I like fairly normal, straight vanilla stories but what makes all the difference is quality. If the characters don't seem like real people but rather like an ideal, it is very difficult for me to get into it. I like to think that if the characters were developed enough, i could enjoy any story. This is also what I aim at in my writing.
 
I like reading non/Con stories that are much more RELUCTANT than actually against any ones will. That's mainly what I write also.

I recently wrote a series of stories about my real life experiences that fall into a few different categories.

Anyone found any stories that fit that reluctant zone, please PM me.
 
I've written a couple of short erotic stories, and my favourite is a couple that completely reverses the balance of power that they have in everyday life.
 
I've written a couple of short erotic stories, and my favourite is a couple that completely reverses the balance of power that they have in everyday life.

That is something I like, too. I was thinking of writing a series about a guy who is kind of an alpha male in many ways (successful in business, leader of the pack), but is kind of average sexually, so there's a bit of a balance when he's with his less successful friends, especially around women.
 
Above all, the stories I like have to conform to common sense and allow reality to properly ground them--whether it's in erotic couplings, sci-fi/fantasy, incest, non-consent/reluctance, etc., so if the story's no better than male and female screwing anything appealing in an animalistic way without character development and especially plausible backstories with reasonable events then it's a waste. A prime example would be a guy that's well-built, hung, charming and manipulative who can seem to be a modern Casanova but if for example he cums back-to-back without a break, always cums gallons, screws 100 females without getting some kind of venereal disease from all his unprotected sex, they all love him and they don't find out in the mix that one best friend got screwed and was "a better lay than said friend" where at least several females aren't out to kill him or at least castrate him...you see where I'm going. I can get just as involved by the build-up and character history as I can by the sex. So if this guy wanders around all over the place yet there's never any jealousy, catfights, threats, violence, other competing males, etc., then it doesn't matter how well the rest is written because it's not realistic and credible in some way, which derails the rest.
 
I try to write stories that are realistic within the parameters of the story.

If there are ghosts, they behave consistently by the rules I've made. If the story is set on another planet or in an alternate reality, the story has to be internally logical.

I will experiment with what is possible and some of my stories are very weird - but all of them should seem believable within the constraints of that reality.

The stories I like to read are also internally consistent. There should be no Deus Ex Machina plots to solve impossible dilemmas.
 
The stories I like to read are also internally consistent. There should be no Deus Ex Machina plots to solve impossible dilemmas.
True, but a bag of tricks into which a player can reach is always useful. Our heroine is hog-tied? Luckily she has a hidden blade. It's possible to remain consistent, even with fickle luck, improbabilities, and sheer perversity.

An adventure-story author said the key to his genre is stringing obstacle after obstacle, crisis after crisis, for the MC to surmount. IRL such are unlikely (except to fugitives) but we accept them as the storyline. If miracles are occasionally required, so be it. As a savant once said, "Any individual event is vanishingly unlikely but stuff happens anyway."
 
Last edited:
True, but a bag of tricks into which a player can reach is always useful. Our heroine is hog-tied? Luckily she has a hidden blade. It's possible to remain consistent, even with fickle luck, improbabilities, and sheer perversity.

An adventure-story author said the key to his genre is stringing obstacle after obstacle, crisis after crisis, for the MC to surmount. IRL such are unlikely (except to fugitives) but we accept them as the storyline. If miracles are occasionally required, so be it. As a savant once said, "Any individual event is vanishingly unlikely but stuff happens anyway."

Those are good points. I'd like to add that for erotica to be entertaining, there are several parts of reality that are avoided or minimized, like risk of pregnancy, risk of STDs, or even getting a hang-over. This depends on the story, of course, but in most cases, I don't think people want to read about safe sex or other realities from real life.

Also, as you pointed out, the string of unlikely events is important to the story. One that I discovered years ago was that every story that has a character with a particular kink, this person will just happen to find someone who is into that exact thing.
 
I like to write stories where the people are total strangers, and don't necessarily even get to meet each other at all after they've fucked.

I like that kind of thing, too, or where two people are involved sexually, but have some gaps in the steps that "should" have led up to that point, like knowing the person's name or going out on a date.
 
Romantic and action are my favorites, with a hint of mystery.
I love being an arm chair detective and guessing what will happen next!

When it comes to my erotica stories I just want a decent story base, nothing long or
intense, just enough to give story of how I'm reading about these two strangers
fucking.
 
I try to write stories that are realistic within the parameters of the story.

If there are ghosts, they behave consistently by the rules I've made. If the story is set on another planet or in an alternate reality, the story has to be internally logical.

I will experiment with what is possible and some of my stories are very weird - but all of them should seem believable within the constraints of that reality.

The stories I like to read are also internally consistent. There should be no Deus Ex Machina plots to solve impossible dilemmas.

I like when women experience some changes (transformations) in a reality well defined. For example, I wrote a series where women are changing into animal hybrids due to a virus. The slow changes and the feelings they feel are what I like to see.
 
It's not so much about the scenario for me really, more about the style of writing.

I love writing stories with characters that seem realistic. Be that "Oh I hope I'll meet someone like this one day", "Ha, I have a friend who reminds me of that dude" or "I know this kind of guy, hopefully this one dies in a fire".
Being invested in the characters and story means that you won't mind reading non-sex-stuff instead of scrolling past plot to a disappointing and maybe confusing sex-scene.

A big part of that is also making characters fallible and not super perfect. Especially in the ego perspective it personally annoys me when people describe that they have the looongest and thickest dick ever known to men while the women come ten times before it's even half-way in.

I also like to mix in (mostly bad) jokes, references or anecdotes that can make people go "I know what he's talking about, that's what happened to me and a girl once" or "I know that movie, perhaps I should watch it again sometimes!"


Otherwise power-struggles always make for good stories because you get to know both sides in a small surrounding quite well.

That said there shouldn't be more than let's say one chapter of introduction before some sort of sex happens. That way I at least know whether the kinks/writing style is my thing.
Especially in BDSM it can fluctuate between spanking and secretary stuff and "Let me get the meat hook while the dildonator9000 prepares you for my 6 hairy friends."
 
Last edited:
[...]
Back in the 70s and 80s things were so different. Then, Choreographers and Directors believed in the beautiful sensuality and eroticism brought forth by a male and female dancer performing as one. We sold that critical ingredient so vital in our everyday lives "passionate love." Sexual orientations and boundaries are so skewered today that the acts we did are actually viewed by today's crowd as "weird." Unbelievable!

Are you sure that these things weren't considered "weird" by most people back in the day, too?
You might've worked in an environment at your time that you're just not much in contact anymore.
Or are you still performing?

Still, why not just give it a go and release some stuff? After all you only regret the things you didn't do.
Except shagging people with STDs without condoms that is, that you do regret ; )

Btw. At least in Austria and Germany open sex acts are actually forbidden, not sure about other EU countries though.
 
Sissies, feminisation, and Transgendered

I love reading stories I can most relate to, I like romance and some soft BDSM, usually where the other of whatever gender forces me into submission, I love being dominated by somebody considerably younger than me.
 
I like writing white male IR, harem, and incest. But I like adding in satire/parody, drama and plot to make things go almost indefinitely, and also leave little loose threads for people to pick up and examine. Some might be red herrings, while others could be hints and foreshadows of future events.
 
Back
Top