Old 08-14-2017, 04:07 PM   #51
ThunderbirdCumsalot
Literotica Guru

I'm either oblivious to flirting/advances or it never happens to me, which is a shame because I'd love to have a little tryst.

Old 08-14-2017, 04:54 PM   #52
IceyBlue
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchetman1982 View Post
As a married guy, I have to say there was a significant increase in the amount of ladies hitting on me once I had the ring. My buddy wore a ring for a long time even though he wasn't married. I thought he was crazy, but it really worked. Keep it up girls.
As a pilot who often travels solo, I have to say, a solo male wearing a ring is shark bait in touristy destinations.

Old 08-15-2017, 03:35 AM   #53
screwher
Literotica Guru

The first guy throughout our marriage to fuck my wife was married. Even though her current lover is single, in hindsight married men are probably the best way to go. This guy had no interest beyond physically in my wife. He simply took her to a hotel and fucked her! No interest in disrupting his marriage or screwing with ours. I know it's no 100% but I feel that would be the same from most married men.

Old 08-15-2017, 04:12 AM   #54
Jimmythekinkygoat

I live in a small village where pretty much everyone knows everyone else. There's a local woman who has been at least half-responsible for wrecking 4 marriages (5 if you include her own). I've met her and evidently I wasn't tempting enough. There is, however, a girl (in her 20's) who has made it very clear, in front of my wife, that she's interested. I regularly bump into her in semi-private places where an affair would be so easy.

Old 08-15-2017, 01:34 PM   #55
Forcedvirgin
Really Experienced

I know from my upbringing that I should find it sinful, disgusting and wrong. I'd be a liar though if I said I've never had a crush on or felt attracted to a married man. It's not right but it's true.

Old 08-15-2017, 01:51 PM   #56
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcedvirgin View Post
I know from my upbringing that I should find it sinful, disgusting and wrong. I'd be a liar though if I said I've never had a crush on or felt attracted to a married man. It's not right but it's true.
Hey darling! I delight in the fact that women other than my wife have found me attractive over the years! That's a beautiful thing. It's what a man does about it which introduces the tipping point into what is potentially "sinful, disgusting and wrong."

Please. You enjoy the looks and the personality of a good man who happens to be married when you come across one. That's affirming for him and a pleasure for you.

Old 08-15-2017, 02:46 PM   #57
secret_passion_49
Experienced

The Best Kind of Infidelity......

Back in 2000-2001 I had three sexual encounters with three different women all married. There were two things that made these encounters a powerful turn on. The first was the realization that I was fucking another man's wife, in effect stealing from him and taking advantage of his neglect of his wife. The second was that I got away with all three of them. To this day my now ex-wife has no idea that they happened!!

Old 08-19-2017, 05:31 PM   #58
KatKat169
Experienced

I would love to find someone to fuck my husband and then tell me about it. I don't want him to know I've planned it. I want him to think he's keeping something from me. One of my fantasies is having him come home from "secretly" fucking you or having you suck his dick, and then I bang him as the naive wife. So fucking hot... Any takers? We are in TX.

Old 08-19-2017, 05:39 PM   #59
The_gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKat169 View Post
I would love to find someone to fuck my husband and then tell me about it. I don't want him to know I've planned it. I want him to think he's keeping something from me. One of my fantasies is having him come home from "secretly" fucking you or having you suck his dick, and then I bang him as the naive wife. So fucking hot... Any takers? We are in TX.
Sure sounds hot lol wow a different perspective than we've seen

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.