obama wants Corp America to pay more in taxes. fuck you obama

NeverEndingMe

Literotica Guru
with your 'free' iphone program running at a 50% fraud rate, why don't you assholes in government fix your shit before demanding more money from tax payers.

people in government are greedy, fucking assholes

between iphones going to non existant addresses and people having 2-10 obama iphone's .... its freaking insane. and this is just one program.

Uncle Crackwhore obama can have an extra $2,000,000,000 a year just by cleaning up this one government welfare program

The government's free phone program, which started before Obama was elected, is funded by the Universal Service Fee, which is added onto phone bills.

So you are wrong, wrong and wrong again. Why do you insist on being such an idiot?

The government's free phone program, which started before Obama was elected, is funded by the Universal Service Fee, which is added onto phone bills.

So you are wrong, wrong and wrong again. Why do you insist on being such an idiot?

again you ignorant fuck, if obama wants more money than he should make it a priority to remove the fraud and waste but you fucking assholes are to fucking lazy to get off your fucking fat ass to do real work

So are most CEO's.

Not much to choose from there.

ah yes, but ALL government employees are greedy assholes as they rape tax payers with their pension aka ponzi "retirement" ... government workers need to pay their fair share

I say anytime the government adds a fee to anything it is a tax and I believe the Universal Service Fee was put there by the government! I don't care if it was Bush Obama or Clinton a fee is a tax

I say anytime the government adds a fee to anything it is a tax and I believe the Universal Service Fee was put there by the government! I don't care if it was Bush Obama or Clinton a fee is a tax

you rock!

anytime you give 'anything' away for free, you create slaves. look at all the salves living in projects ... look at all the slaves milking the welfare system

free anything is never good.

You don't pay it if you don't want to.

ah yes, but ALL government employees are greedy assholes as they rape tax payers with their pension aka ponzi "retirement" ... government workers need to pay their fair share

I've seen many government employees who were mindless drones, just putting in the minimum appearance of making an effort. Look at your mail carrier. Probably more lazy than greedy.

Tarring everyone with the same brush is almost always wrong.

I've seen many government employees who were mindless drones, just putting in the minimum appearance of making an effort. Look at your mail carrier. Probably more lazy than greedy.

Tarring everyone with the same brush is almost always wrong.

Yes, I can agree with you.

Back