Flirty Girl

You look Great in Pink Angel .. One of my favs of You :)

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing ...Have a Great Weekend ... :rose: :rose: :heart:

I'm rendered speechless by your hotness. It's been a while since a lit girl has made me THAT horny... There's something about you that just gets my cock up within a second.

By the way, it's Friday already over here in Germany ;-) Looking forward to what you'll present...

I just came accross this thread, and am so very glad to find it. I do have to admit, the first pictures you took are absolutely amazing and it just gets better from there! Thank you so much for sharing!

Pardon me if I stare

Love the pics! I'm not the only one hoping... no, praying!... to see more from you. I love the teasing nature of them, the girl-next-door feel that you get from the tee. Great post!!

Okay so a Lit fan suggested lace....and I took some photos. Just a teaser today since tomorrow is Photo Friday!

See you sooooon

Looks like I came across your thread at just the right time.. Can't wait to see what Photo Friday has in store

Last edited:
I just love...

attachment.php

...this pic. I ache to lean in and tease your peek-a-boo labia...

Very hot, hon.

tickling you while you work and kissing you behind your ear....

*Checks calendar and looks around* Patience it a virtue that I have never had... But I am sure it will be worth it!

*Checks calendar and looks around* Patience it a virtue that I have never had... But I am sure it will be worth it!

Yeah......our sweet Angel is a lil busy today and might not get on...so you will have to be extra patient

stupid real life... If only we could all live in lit (hmmm, on second thought, not sure that that would be as good as it initially sounds)

OK- I'll be patient.

It's still FRIDAY in Florida

I made my own self set for no reason deadline! Those that stalk my blog have seen most of these but I try to throw in some new ones.

Yeah tonight was Friday and I went out and had some beers and was thinking the whole time....I really hope I get back in time to post some photos. I also have house guests which was making it really hard to sneak to get at my naughty secret files!!! Teehee.

You guys are awesome for being excited for them. I hope they do not disappoint. I try to follow the rules so the more touchy ones are hidden away on my blog ;)

Happy Friday Guys n Gals!

Last edited:
I made my own self set for no reason deadline! Those that stalk my blog have seen most of these but I try to throw in some new ones.

Yeah tonight was Friday and I went out and had some beers and was thinking the whole time....I really hope I get back in time to post some photos. I also have house guests which was making it really hard to sneak to get at my naughty secret files!!! Teehee.

You guys are awesome for being excited for them. I hope they do not disappoint. I try to follow the rules so the more touchy ones are hidden away on my blog ;)

Looks absolutely delicious. Apparently, I need to find this blog. :D

Happy Friday right back at you. You are gorgeous AngelBell. You look oh soooo yummy in pink. I would love to throw you down on that bed of yours and make your moan and scream. You have made me very excited tonight!

You're just fantastic, aren't you? I keep looking at your pics every time I get on....they never stop being just as hot as the first time!

Also, I agree with the above poster...where can I see this blog? :devil:

Back