The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolyk said:
I shall.. might get a few more taken of myself out in the sunlight too (with baseball cap and sunglasses on of course.. damn sunlight.. heh)

Really going to bed now.
:p
:kiss:


damn the sun!!! :D :p


G'night again.... :kiss:
 
Evil Alpaca said:
They might have eaten at the Village Inn.
:D
I love the village inn. MMM great pancakes. I wonder, maybe christ really split up a pancake. * off to do historical research*
 
Didn't get laid.

Nothing new to report!

How about everyone else? :kiss:

Edited to say: I see I was talked about last night. Which begs a question: If people talk about you in the unlaid thread but you're not here to read it...

No never mind. Too much thinking early in the day.

I miss you too Tol. My bed has never felt emptier than it does this week.
But it wouldn't be much for you here, with my back all fucked-up and everything.
 
Last edited:
eric shawn listo said:
All I can say is you two lovely ladies really shouldn't be in this thread. ;)

Tell me about it.

I mean. Ummm. Thanks! :eek:

How are you today Eric Shawn?
 
elizabethwest said:
You sir, do not qualify to be on this thread. Remove yourself immediately!

Braggart

:devil:

He should be drawn (sp?) and quartered.

Where's Shanglan? The horse is ALWAYS wanting to stretch Carson out with a bit of rope . . .
 
Evil Alpaca said:
He should be drawn (sp?) and quartered.

Where's Shanglan? The horse is ALWAYS wanting to stretch Carson out with a bit of rope . . .
The nerve of some people...bragging in front of us poor beasts...
 
nikkijames said:
Have qualified for this thread for way too long.. hopefully this weekend will change that



I hope it changes for you too.

*grin* Make it extra good if you do, you must make up for my lack of sex. ;)
 
logophile said:
Yup. Just as I suspected. I didn't get laid today.

(But I did come. And it was gooooood! :devil: )

I'm jealous... :p I had a meeting with the mayor.......

VA
(but STILL didn't get laid and my vibe is broken! :( )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top