Hot PenPal

Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Posts
17
43 year old married woman in a dead bedroom situation. Need the release of a smart, witty married man 35-45 to exchange hot emails and explore. Inquiry within :)
 
erotic correspondence

I am a well spoken Canadian gentleman experiencing the same bedroom problems as you. I'd love to correspond with you on matters of erotic and mutually arousing topics. Am a consistent and skilled writer who loves sharing fantasies, secrets, and sensual experiences. feel free to contact me also at my personal mail lydian322@gmail.com. Regards- Douglas
 
I'll give this another shot. Looking for someone with time, imagination and attention to detail :) Hello out there!
 
I'll give this another shot. Looking for someone with time, imagination and attention to detail :) Hello out there!

While it shouldn't be, you may have set your standards too high. Knuckle draggers and cretins seem to be more active here. You should check out profiles and such and actively send out some requests. You might find what you are looking for.

Ok that's enough for me being serious. Off to make some sarcastic posts.a
 
Last edited:
While it shouldn't be, you may have set your standards too high. Knuckle dragged a and cretins seem to be more active here. You should check out profiles and such and actively send out some requests. You might find what you are looking for.

Ok that's enough for me being serious. Off to make some sarcastic posts.

Thanks for the advice. I read through the profiles from those responding. Not sure I'll find anything, but worth a try :)
 
You may need to spruce up your profile to attract a high class of men.
 
Any luck

Just wanted to see if you have had any luck with this yet ? If not keep your chin up I am sure someone will find you
 
I do love when random threads pop up like this. I suspect she was online and he searched her threads and responded to it to entice her. It’s like a backdoor PM.
 
Back
Top