Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello beautiful.

I must say, it's fun being wrestled to the floor by a beautiful girl. Especially when she's rubbing herself up against me with her lips tasting sweet on mine.

Hello beautiful.

I must say, it's fun being wrestled to the floor by a beautiful girl. Especially when she's rubbing herself up against me with her lips tasting sweet on mine.
You're a nice place to land! No bruises I hope?
Call it female intuition but ... hmmm... GyratingGiraffe is an interesting name...
I hope we can speak again, soon, but right now I have a bath waiting. I shouldn't have responded with a bath running, but I couldn't resist a virgin! They are quite prized and you're my first. Yeay!

I would ask you to scrub my back but I'm not quite ready for that just yet. Make yourself at home. Hopefully I'll be back later but don't hold your breath - any can happen in the outernet
:kiss:

It was certainly a record amount of cum. Good grief. That was a very VERY memorable evening.

Next time we'll have to see to making more than just your jaws ache, hmmmm?

It was certainly a record amount of cum. Good grief. That was a very VERY memorable evening.

Next time we'll have to see to making more than just your jaws ache, hmmmm?
*curtsey* Pleased to be of assistance
and
you have permission to sit of the fluffy sofa
a-n-y-time you want :kiss:

Whaaa?

I'm not an official depository employee, but I'd happily take your deposit (unless our lovely hostess objects...)

I doubt anyone would object....now how would you like this to be made....I'm already edging for a while now so :p

I doubt anyone would object....now how would you like this to be made....I'm already edging for a while now so :p
Mmm, well, why don't you just sit back on the couch and relax. Any clothing I can help you remove before we get started? After all, while I certainly enjoy a messy deposit, I don't think your clothes need to be involved.

Oooooo

Mmm, well, why don't you just sit back on the couch and relax. Any clothing I can help you remove before we get started? After all, while I certainly enjoy a messy deposit, I don't think your clothes need to be involved.

Are u sure u are not a pro? Sure sound like one!

I'll take care of my clothes, you are too kind....I strip naked, spread my legs as i slide down the couch....leaving my waist and butt a bit off....balls dangling in the air...my cock rock hard pressed against my stomach....

Are u sure u are not a pro? Sure sound like one!

I'll take care of my clothes, you are too kind....I strip naked, spread my legs as i slide down the couch....leaving my waist and butt a bit off....balls dangling in the air...my cock rock hard pressed against my stomach....
I crawl on my hands and knees up to you, in a cute little blue bustier and matching boy shorts, sliding up between your legs, rubbing my hands up the insides of your thighs as my hazel eyes stare into your, licking my lips as I get nearer your cock...

On behalf...

Paris, may isit in corner?

I'm not sure if Paris is still with us...if she doesn't reply in a few minutes I would just say what the heck,,,sit in the corner and I encourage you not to stay quiet... :p

I'm not sure if Paris is still with us...if she doesn't reply in a few minutes I would just say what the heck,,,sit in the corner and I encourage you not to stay quiet... :p
Why sit in the corner? I'm sure it'd be more fun to interact instead of just watching...

Now, Mr. DB, I hope you're ready....

I was born ready! Hahah
Good!

I swirl my tongue around my lips, getting them all nice and wet as I massage your inner thighs...

As I look up at you, my eyes meeting yours, I tease your cock with my tongue, caressing your head before sucking it in between my lips, only a little at first, but with each stroke, I take you deeper and deeper into my throat...

Oh my!

Good!

I swirl my tongue around my lips, getting them all nice and wet as I massage your inner thighs...

As I look up at you, my eyes meeting yours, I tease your cock with my tongue, caressing your head before sucking it in between my lips, only a little at first, but with each stroke, I take you deeper and deeper into my throat...

I run my hands all over your head thru your hair and blow kisses at u.....mmmm moaning....as you suck my cock really well....my your soft lips are just heavenly!

As I slide up to your crown again, my tongue dances around, paying ever so much special attention to the sensitive underside, awaiting the first taste of my reward...

I kiss my way down the shaft and suck your left testicle into my mouth while I stroke your cock, and do the same with the right, sliding my lips and tongue back up the shaft and sucking you back into my hot and eager mouth.

Mmm, you taste so good.

Oh My

As I slide up to your crown again, my tongue dances around, paying ever so much special attention to the sensitive underside, awaiting the first taste of my reward...

I kiss my way down the shaft and suck your left testicle into my mouth while I stroke your cock, and do the same with the right, sliding my lips and tongue back up the shaft and sucking you back into my hot and eager mouth.

Mmm, you taste so good.

You are driving me nuts! Ah I feel my first few droplets of pre cum spurt as I pull out and kiss u! Tasting my own juice.....I'm thinking maybe we should make this a double donation....2 for 1......wanna 69? ;)

You are driving me nuts! Ah I feel my first few droplets of pre cum spurt as I pull out and kiss u! Tasting my own juice.....I'm thinking maybe we should make this a double donation....2 for 1......wanna 69? ;)
I'll do anything to satisfy, Mr. DB....

Would you like me to strip for you, or would you rather rip my clothes off yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back