Medical Play

mw_a1

Really Experienced
Just had the most intense medical fetish experience and wondered what the ladies on here feel about it? I guess it's usually something that woman do out of necessity rather than being a pleasurable experience, but using some of these medical tools - speculum/enema etc in a roleplay to stimulate erotic experiences seems to work!

I'd love to hear from females who find this kind of scenario erotic.

I guess there are certain elements to medical play that are intreaguing, I can certainly see the appeal.

I guess there are certain elements to medical play that are intreaguing, I can certainly see the appeal.

I bet those breasts get some attention when they are unleashed in front of the doc! Have you ever let a doctor exam them? They are beautiful by the way x

I love this kind of fantasy, especially one where the doctor takes advantage and uses all the medical devices on me.

Yes! I have used an enema on myself but it's just not that exciting on my own. I'd love to try a more clinical scenario.

Medical is one of my favourite fetishes, I have a play partner with pretty decent acting skills who dons the white coat and completes a full exam. Stethescope, gloves, thermometer, speculum, head to toe, culminating in a thorough internal. I get off on him being completely clinical, while I'm outrageously turned on and squirming under his hands.

For me I think it's the authority figure, and feeling completely exposed and vulnerable.
(Makes regular trips entirely awkward for me though!!)

I've never tried it... but I'm really curious about it. Especially the enema part.
Maybe even an enema as punishment.

Fantasy Only

I have fantasized about this roleplay but we haven't got very far into it. Hubby has accompanied me during some medical exams and he enjoyed my exposure and that lead to hot time aferwards. A number of years ago, I had friend who confided that she found her annual exams to be a turn on!

Just had the most intense medical fetish experience and wondered what the ladies on here feel about it? I guess it's usually something that woman do out of necessity rather than being a pleasurable experience, but using some of these medical tools - speculum/enema etc in a roleplay to stimulate erotic experiences seems to work!

I'd love to hear from females who find this kind of scenario erotic.

I do love the feeling of gloved fingers, covered in lube sliding into me...

Shall we try to restart this thread, I have some spare appointments if any ladies would like an exam....

My major medical fantasy has always had to do with being required to provide a semen sample....

I would love playing doctor and getting a full exam...minus the equipment, I prefer a more hands on doctor. I think him giving me an enema could be very hot though...get teased feeling so full...

Lots a very hot possibilities!

When I became sexually active at 19, I decided that I should make a trip to the gyno. For reasons that baffle me now, I got it in my head to refrain from masturbating for a week before the visit. This was a sudden change from my typical twice a day habit. This turned out to not be a good idea because as soon as my feet were in the stirrups, I started to feel myself getting turned-on. I began to think, "Uh-oh...is he going to notice?" That thought really got me going, and I could feel the bloodrush and the moisture and goddamnit I could feel my clit getting engorged. He asked all the normal questions, and I answered while trying not to express any embarrassment. I maintained outward calm, I think, but I was genuinely worried that if he managed to touch my clit even a little I'd be unable to suppress a moan and a pelvic thrust. Hell, even having an orgasm seemed within the realm of possibilities. I kept thinking that he has to know and that it has to be obvious, but he didn't even give a hint that anything seemed unusual. The visit ended as always, and I got into my car and drove to a private spot in a nearby park and masturbated to a mindblowing orgasm.

When I became sexually active at 19, I decided that I should make a trip to the gyno. For reasons that baffle me now, I got it in my head to refrain from masturbating for a week before the visit. This was a sudden change from my typical twice a day habit. This turned out to not be a good idea because as soon as my feet were in the stirrups, I started to feel myself getting turned-on. I began to think, "Uh-oh...is he going to notice?" That thought really got me going, and I could feel the bloodrush and the moisture and goddamnit I could feel my clit getting engorged. He asked all the normal questions, and I answered while trying not to express any embarrassment. I maintained outward calm, I think, but I was genuinely worried that if he managed to touch my clit even a little I'd be unable to suppress a moan and a pelvic thrust. Hell, even having an orgasm seemed within the realm of possibilities. I kept thinking that he has to know and that it has to be obvious, but he didn't even give a hint that anything seemed unusual. The visit ended as always, and I got into my car and drove to a private spot in a nearby park and masturbated to a mindblowing orgasm.

Wow, That is so fucking hot!!

Back