65th Weak of Donald Dipshit's Disastrous Deflection

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Pentagon spokesperson put on the spot after Trump calls Syria attack ‘Mission Accomplished”

Noting that President Donald Trump dubbed the attack “Mission Accomplished” in an early morning tweet, one unidentified reporter asked Bell to justify the Twitter outburst.

“A follow up on the question of ‘mission accomplished,'” the reporter asked.”If the mission is to deter President Assad from producing and from spreading chemical weapons, is it possible to know whether that mission, as described, was even accomplished?”

“Last night, operations were successful,” White replied. ” We met all of our objectives, all of our targets successfully. No aircraft were engaged. It was a successful mission. But what happens next depends on what the Assad regime decides to do.”

And yet... Saturday's headlines continue!

‘Where’s Jared?’ MSNBC’s Joy Reid mocks Trump Middle East expert Kushner’s absence during Syria attack

Pentagon briefing following Syria strike

Michael Cohen right now is radioactive’: Stormy Daniels’ attorney shreds ‘flat out stupid’ Trump fixer

Oops, Deflection doesn't work too well!:eek:

We're a bit overdue for a war.
I think the longest Europe has gone without a major conflict was 46 years: 1945 to 1991. It's been 27 years since then, about time we rolled out the tanks again, no?

I think the longest Europe has gone without a major conflict was 46 years: 1945 to 1991. It's been 27 years since then, about time we rolled out the tanks again, no?
Call down the brilliant pebbles. Deploy the directed energy weapons, the MOABs, the drone swarms. Tanks won't have a chance. Military tech has changed a bit over the decades. The next major war may be the last before reverting to stones and clubs.

Anyway, tanks and tankers are expensive. Cyberwarriors are cheaper and less at risk of obliteration. Use malware to shut down an enemy's utilities, commo (electronic and physical), sensors, striking with electrons, not shells. Such war is ongoing.

Fire up yhe propaganda machine, grab some poocorn and 3d glasses, may be the last show we get to witness.

Isnt that opressive feeling of tingly dread just amazi ng, yet they prance rpund on thw maijnstream media as if this is justified........ where is the proof?

If assad is the culprit why the fuck did he get 72% of the votes despite alleged terrorist mowing people down to try halt the election

How much of DC would vanish overnight?

tumblr_oglpvuQQrA1rir0h2o1_540.jpg

How much of DC would vanish overnight?

By proportion, not any more folks than would flee a small town in Oklahoma or Iowa. This knee-jerk scapegoating is part of the problem in accepting and practicing an individual citizen's political responsibility in this country.

By proportion, not any more folks than would flee a small town in Oklahoma or Iowa. This knee-jerk scapegoating is part of the problem in accepting and practicing an individual citizen's political responsibility in this country.

Most people abandoned that responsibiliry because of fractured politics and the fact that everything in our happy little lives seems to keep on ticking, so we forget to be politically savvy as a population and those that understand the power of politics generally want to use it for their own ends.

End result the populati n gets fucked over with war eventually

‘All lawyers are deflated and concerned!’: Trump panic tweets the FBI may come after his other attorneys

As part of an major tweetstorm on Sunday morning, President Donald Trump expressed concern the FBI may come after his other attorneys — adding that he has “too many!”

Following a week in which the FBI seized files and recordings from his personal attorney, Michael Cohen, Trump declared “Attorney Client privilege is now a thing of the past.”

“Attorney Client privilege is now a thing of the past. I have many (too many!) lawyers and they are probably wondering when their offices, and even homes, are going to be raided with everything, including their phones and computers, taken,” Trump tweeted before adding, “All lawyers are deflated and concerned!”

Now that all of Trump's lawyers are flaccid, can we get a copy of the Pee Tape?:D

Most people abandoned that responsibiliry because of fractured politics and the fact that everything in our happy little lives seems to keep on ticking, so we forget to be politically savvy as a population and those that understand the power of politics generally want to use it for their own ends.
Thus USAnians are complacent yet violent. I'm reminded of Honduras -- the world's worst murder rate but folks in neighboring states consider Hondurans wimps because they haven't had enough revolutions and civil wars. Must USAnians become more revolting?

End result the populati n gets fucked over with war eventually
The US fits Mussolini's definition of fascism, a corporate-owned gov't. Thus to know what a war is about, examine the corporate interests. Who wins, who loses in global markets? Follow the money.

GM found it cheaper to pay death claims than to make safe cars. What's the death-to-profit ratio in upcoming conflicts? How expendable are we?

-

The US fits Mussolini's definition of fascism, a corporate-owned gov't. Thus to know what a war is about, examine the corporate interests. Who wins, who loses in global markets? Follow the money.

-

Who makes Tomahawks? 105 of them used in Syria this time so that's about 105 Million Amerios needed to refill the empty silos?

French president brags that he convinced Trump to strike Syria as the US was poised to pull out

French President Emmanuel Macron is taking credit for President Trump’s decision to fire $165 million in missiles at Syria, an attack that came with ample warning and which apparently killed no one.

Trump was going to honor his campaign commitment to isolationism—the thing that made him popular with people like Alex Jones—until the dapper Frenchman talked him into firing some missiles. That angered Republican isolationists—and made Alex Jones cry.

“Ten days ago, President Trump was saying ‘the United States should withdraw from Syria.’ We convinced him it was necessary to stay,” Macron said in an interview on France’s BFM TV. “We convinced him it was necessary to stay for the long term.”

Just like Hillary in Libya, Trump was convinced to use $100 million in missiles because France can't afford to run a decent war anymore. :eek:

French president brags that he convinced Trump to strike Syria as the US was poised to pull out

Just like Hillary in Libya, Trump was convinced to use $100 million in missiles because France can't afford to run a decent war anymore. :eek:
I wasn't aware SecState Clinton had ordered US military attacks on Libya. Cite?

But your French point is interesting. Syria was 'given' to France's sphere of influence when Britain and France carved up the Ottoman Empire post-WWI. Sucks to lose. What are current French interests there? What do they gain?

But your French point is interesting. Syria was 'given' to France's sphere of influence when Britain and France carved up the Ottoman Empire post-WWI. Sucks to lose. What are current French interests there? What do they gain?

Remember all those years ago when Hillary was cuddling up to the French and Italians about how Libya was going to kill all those innocent people, because ...?
She convinced Obama to 'support our oil deprived allies". I don't think BHO would have interviewed if Hilary hadn't been so 'Grrr, lets save the world!"

France and Britain get to show that they too are assistant world changers. Plus, they get to use up some of their older missiles. To refresh their stockpiles.

forget to be politically savvy as a population

The mockery and political alliances of the current administration has embarrassed and terrified the majority of the US citizens. Current elected politicians are bought off by the pharmaceutical companies, and lobbiest. While lining their pockets, bringing the USA to near war, while they have 200 mile in-earth bunkers to save their families. They have ticked off our allies, international tariffs, stifling steel imports in the USA (affecting more jobs), stock market crashing, federal reserve rates increasing... and trump plans on halting all oil production in 2025, after housing enough oil in an undisclosed location for WA, and a host of dispicable acts. Yes, the elections were either rigged, and/or many voted for the Independents, which was not smart. Hoping with these atrocities Americans have opened their eyes and will be a politically informed voters in a Nov., 18. Rural America is still a problem as they are diehard trump and republican fans. I'm not sure if they have realized the impact on soy, crops, etc that the tax law for 19 will hurt their livelihoods. Not to mention the china tariffs, since many Midwest farmers export their hogs to china. Americans need to be politically savy now, and in the upcoming months and Vote. Our future generations will reap these atrocities because of this current administration.
Just my 2 cents:rose:

Last edited:
Thus USAnians are complacent yet violent. I'm reminded of Honduras -- the world's worst murder rate but folks in neighboring states consider Hondurans wimps because they haven't had enough revolutions and civil wars. Must USAnians become more revolting?

GM found it cheaper to pay death claims than to make safe cars. What's the death-to-profit ratio in upcoming conflicts? How expendable are we?

That last comment I guess we'll see, since these days we arent much more than himan cattle bringing in resources.

I dont know how open you are to book suggestions but the great leveller by wamter schidel has some thiings to say about nale on male homicide and inequality rates. If every one is poor al good, if every one is rich all good, if theres a lot of rich and a lot of poor, men flip out and kill the fuck out of eachother.

His histoe y leason has shown war, pestilence, famine and communit take overs are the only things that have so far reset societies..... in other words metric fuck tonnes of people have to die and we all have to be starving for this to reconcile itswlf and for us to reforge commu nities that actually hrlp each other as opposed to throwing stones and being assholes.

Yay for facism,
and at the same time
neo marxism is infectimg western culture as well

So it seems were stuck between war
Or
civil war.....

This Syria thing is fucking terrifying

I was wondering why France was involved also. Throughout recent history, France usually has not become involved with any foreign affairs except notably WW1, Although, Frances export economy is over 50%, just a theory maybe they don't want to be subject to tariffs--and may want to self preserve their economy. Not so much what do they have to gain-would be what they have to lose.
Fact check on the Clinton and Lybia comment: https://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/the-benghazi-timeline-clinton-edition/

Last edited:
The mockery and political alliances of the current administration has embarrassed and terrified the majority of the US citizens. Current elected politicians are bought off by the pharmaceutical companies, and lobbiest. While lining their pockets, bringing the USA to near war, while they have 200 mile in-earth bunkers to save their families. They have ticked off our allies, international tariffs, stifling steel imports in the USA (affecting more jobs), stock market crashing, federal reserve rates increasing... and trump plans on halting all oil production in 2025, after housing enough oil in an undisclosed location for WA, and a host of dispicable acts. Yes, the elections were either rigged, and/or many voted for the Independents, which was not smart. Hoping with these atrocities Americans have opened their eyes and will be a politically informed voters in a Nov., 18. Rural America is still a problem as they are diehard trump and republican fans. I'm not sure if they have realized the impact on soy, crops, etc that the tax law for 19 will hurt their livelihoods. Not to mention the china tariffs, since many Midwest farmers export their hogs to china. Americans need to be politically savy now, and in the upcoming months and Vote. Our future generations will reap these atrocities because of this current administration.
Just my 2 cents:rose:

From what I can gather was Hillary gping to be much different?

Seems like they're all cooking the same dishes

I was listening to a thomas Sowell interview yesterday and he has a theory that the tariff increase started the ball rolling for americas great depression, it doesnt sound like the smartest rhing in the world to do.

In the grand scheme of things it makes you feel rather cheated :D

Yes. She believed in America and our citizens education, healthcare, and had better international relations, and was a career politician. Verses, Current leader, a realtor with vested interests in other countries oil and natural resources, tv show host, and I won't go into his bigotry and hate of women and minorities.

Seems like they're all cooking the same dishes.

I was listening to a thomas Sowell interview yesterday and he has a theory that the tariff increase started the ball rolling for americas great depression, it doesnt sound like the smartest rhing in the world to do.
Exactly where america is heading, completely set up if one follows the legislation, history does repeat itself.
In the grand scheme of things it makes you feel rather cheated :D
unclear as to that comment ^^

I was wondering why France was involved also. Throughout recent history, France usually has not become involved with any foreign affairs except notably WW1, Although, Frances export economy is over 50%, just a theory maybe they don't want to be subject to tariffs--and may want to self preserve their economy. Not so much what do they have to gain-would be what they have to lose.
AFAIK France is still deeply entwined with former colonies and has been in NATO actions, the Gulf Wars, and other foreign involvements. California's economy now trumps France's -- and France has been nurturing its own internal messes for too long. I really have no idea what they're staging.

That has nothing to do with any US attacks on Libya.

The toxic Gup congress would have impeached Hillary the day after her inauguration, but she would certainly have been tougher on Putin, which is why Pootie-Poot threw resources behind Tromp.

The UK got involved because the tables have totally flipped since the colonial days and now the UK government feels obliged to follow the USA into whatever illegal wars they start as a term of the unwritten 'special relationship', AKA the UKs status as the US #1 cult follower.
My government is Americas pet poodle who wouldn't complain if the US started dropping nukes on China. We have absolutely nothing to gain from escalating in Syria other than the approval of the US which is more than enough for my gov.

France got involved because as corrupt as Macron is, the man is sharp and ambitious and he sees clearly the rapidly declining worldwide opinion of the US on the world stage and so he's stretching Frances military muscles to put on a show for the rest of the world that France may be attempting to overtake the US as the supposedly reliable world police. The US may intervene much more than France and have a comically disproportionate military budget but I have no doubt that most countrys are currently hesitant to request US military aid in their affairs due to the inept leadership.

I imagine we might soon see a future where France supercedes the US as de facto military arbiter and China becomes the dominant economical and technological world hegemon.

The UK got involved because the tables have totally flipped since the colonial days and now the UK government feels obliged to follow the USA into whatever illegal wars they start as a term of the unwritten 'special relationship', AKA the UKs status as the US #1 cult follower.
My government is Americas pet poodle who wouldn't complain if the US started dropping nukes on China. We have absolutely nothing to gain from escalating in Syria other than the approval of the US which is more than enough for my gov.

France got involved because as corrupt as Macron is, the man is sharp and ambitious and he sees clearly the rapidly declining worldwide opinion of the US on the world stage and so he's stretching Frances military muscles to put on a show for the rest of the world that France may be attempting to overtake the US as the supposedly reliable world police. The US may intervene much more than France and have a comically disproportionate military budget but I have no doubt that most countrys are currently hesitant to request US military aid in their affairs due to the inept leadership.

I imagine we might soon see a future where France supercedes the US as de facto military arbiter and China becomes the dominant economical and technological world hegemon.

China has been pushing that limit for a long time their buy ins from australia and redistribution of resources as well as a now hugely developing middle consumer class os giving them the financial power to challenge, and they have pretty much stayed out of the conflicts.

The claim about France is certainly from my perspective a new and interesting take.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...1e850a-3f1b-11e8-974f-aacd97698cef_story.html

President Trump can't stand it when he has to be mean to Vladimir Putin.
President Trump seemed distracted in March as his aides briefed him at his Mar-a-Lago resort on the administration’s plan to expel 60 Russian diplomats and suspected spies.

The United States, they explained, would be ousting roughly the same number of Russians as its European allies — part of a coordinated move to punish Moscow for the poisoning of a former Russian spy and his daughter on British soil.

“We’ll match their numbers,” Trump instructed, according to a senior administration official. “We’re not taking the lead. We’re matching.”

The next day, when the expulsions were announced publicly, Trump erupted, officials said. To his shock and dismay, France and Germany were each expelling only four Russian officials — far fewer than the 60 his administration had decided on.

The president, who seemed to believe that other individual countries would largely equal the United States, was furious that his administration was being portrayed in the media as taking by far the toughest stance on Russia.

His briefers tried to reassure him that the sum total of European expulsions was roughly the same as the U.S. number.

“I don’t care about the total!” the administration official recalled Trump screaming. The official, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.

Growing angrier, Trump insisted that his aides had misled him about the magnitude of the expulsions. “There were curse words,” the official said, “a lot of curse words.”

Stormy Daniels releases facial composite sketch of man who allegedly threatened her

When she addressed the man that approached her, she said that it was right after she’d given birth and was doing classes like “Mommy and Me Yoga” and other health classes to get back in shape. She saw him around the center, which she found curious because it was a women’s center. But, she said he was a very well dressed man in a suit. He then approached her and threatened her.

Daniels and her attorney then released an incredibly detailed sketch of the alleged man. Behar noted that he almost looks like an actor.

Avenatti also offered a $100,000 reward for anyone who can identify the man. They’re asking that people email clues to idthethug@gmail.com.

:)

Back