Busting out of your boxers or briefs...

Had to resize this pic also.

Attachments

• IMG_20160925_230304913_zpsxxkdk4m8_600x1066_240x426.jpg
    IMG_20160925_230304913_zpsxxkdk4m8_600x1066_240x426.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
ok...so I have one of a nice "tent" in my boxers, but the material of the boxers is stretched out meaning you see a hint of shaft (not the entire cock, just a hint of the base of shaft where the boxers' material is pulled open). Is that against the attachment rule? Or is it safe to post that? I wouldn't want the thread closed down because the line is THAT strictly drawn in the sand (and I'm new-ish here, so I haven't been around long enough to know how strict things are with that guideline)

Well, looking through some of the attachments, I'm guessing that this is safe (definitely safer than some of the other attachments lol)

So...good morning ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3731resize.jpg
    IMG_3731resize.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Didn't the Beatles have a song called "Morning Wood"?

Oh wait, it was "Norwegian Wood" wasn't it?

Are any of you guys Norwegian by chance? ;) :)

You have something against Norwegians? 😈

Not at all! (even though I'm half Swedish lol)

1% Norwegian, 100% morning wood...does that count?

I think so! :)

Was just trying to be funny. Please don't sic the Norwegian Mafia after me! Seemed like there was a lot of morning wood around here and for some reason that old Beatles song popped into my head ... I'll go get another cup of coffee and try to wake up a little more ....

Was just trying to be funny. Please don't sic the Norwegian Mafia after me! Seemed like there was a lot of morning wood around here and for some reason that old Beatles song popped into my head ... I'll go get another cup of coffee and try to wake up a little more ....

the norweigian mafia is busy winning all the medals in Korea...

Let me know when you wake up a little more and maybe we can work on getting something else up;)

Back