Migrants and Refugees took our children

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Migrants and Refugees took our children

Invaders took the children.

Africa -Children of Indigenous Africans became slaves
Australia- Children of Indigenous Australians became slaves


America- Children of Indigenous Americans became slaves
Caribbean- Children of Indigenous Caribbeans became slaves

Was there any nation on Earth, that was untouched by greedy Europeans, enslaving the local populations ?

Gov't's separation of immigrant children from their parents revives deep pain among American Indians

June 18, 2018

This is not the first time children in the United States have been forcibly separated from their parents.


Our nation has a history of it. This was done to hundreds of thousands of slave children whose parents or themselves were sold to new, often distant owners.


It happened to tens of thousands of American Indian children who were snatched from their parents and forced to attend boarding schools where they were abused and their heritage denigrated and desecrated.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ents-revives-deep-pain-among-American-Indians

It took too many men, too much money, and too many resources to persist on killing native American tribes. A new way to subdue them, was to destroy their cultures.

They forced them to convert. The children had a heritage and culture of their own. They were punished until they gave it up.

"...government policy designed to take away their Indian-ness by removing their hair, their language, their culture, and their religion."

It was a collaboration between Christian religion and government.

This had nothing to do with diplomacy.

This was coercion.


http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...ncover_a_chilling_chapter_in_u_s_history.html
 
Sen Nelson slams ‘cover-up’ after being told he couldn’t enter detention center without a two-week wait

The Department of Health and Human Services angered the senior senator representing the state of Florida on Tuesday by denying Sen. Bill Nelson entry to a federal government facility detaining immigrant children.

Speaking before a bank of microphones, Sen. Nelson slammed action as a cover-up.

“They obviously are hiding something,” the senator concluded.

“They are using the excuse — get this — you have to apply two weeks in advance,” Nelson revealed. “This is what the deputy secretary told me this morning.

“And I said, ‘obviously that is balderdash! You know better than telling me that we’ve got to fill out a form two weeks ahead of time when children’s lives are at stake,'” he continued.

“So they are obviously trying to cover-up,” he concluded. “They don’t want us to see it.”

Trump needs those children to insure a steady supply of elixer that keeps his hair thing from eating his head!
 
So all these kids are being detained. Then fostered out to relatives or other people. Then won't they grow up to be DACA kids?
 
Back
Top