I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
My "older guy" was with me the other night -

"His weight was on me . . . pressing me into the bed and leaving me helpless to do anything but lay there under him. He slipped his arms behind my knees and lifted my legs towards my chest and thrust into me so hard and deep that I caught my breath for a second as I came, and then exhaled the barely audible words . . .”Yes, please, please”. I felt him get larger inside me and he began to fuck me as if I were the only one who could satisfy him. Sometimes he would slow and start grinding into me again, and soon I could feel my clit ignite and erupt again and I literally cried as I begged him not to stop.
He pulled out of me quickly and turned me over propping my hips on a pillow. Expertly he began kissing, tonguing my ass and rubbing his pre-cum slick cock between my pussy slit and ass cheeks. My first thought was that he was going to try to have anal sex with me and in my panic, I began to squirm and struggle trying to get away from him, but he held my hips firmly and almost shouted at me to stop! Scared and on the brink of tears I stopped moving and asked him not to take me that way . . . he said nothing but continued to position my hips and then guiding his cock into me doggie style began fucking me again until he came in a grunting, hot, thick ejaculation.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqjmkyehmK1qjkmi1o1_500.jpg

We lay there recovering with him behind me still stroking and rubbing between my legs pulling one last orgasm from me before untying my hands and our drifting off into exhausted sleep."

Hello friends. I have quite an exhausting day. I'm ready to post and have some fun. :)

Last edited:
My "older guy" was with me the other night -

"His weight was on me . . . pressing me into the bed and leaving me helpless to do anything but lay there under him. He slipped his arms behind my knees and lifted my legs towards my chest and thrust into me so hard and deep that I caught my breath for a second as I came, and then exhaled the barely audible words . . .”Yes, please, please”. I felt him get larger inside me and he began to fuck me as if I were the only one who could satisfy him. Sometimes he would slow and start grinding into me again, and soon I could feel my clit ignite and erupt again and I literally cried as I begged him not to stop.
He pulled out of me quickly and turned me over propping my hips on a pillow. Expertly he began kissing, tonguing my ass and rubbing his pre-cum slick cock between my pussy slit and ass cheeks. My first thought was that he was going to try to have anal sex with me and in my panic, I began to squirm and struggle trying to get away from him, but he held my hips firmly and almost shouted at me to stop! Scared and on the brink of tears I stopped moving and asked him not to take me that way . . . he said nothing but continued to position my hips and then guiding his cock into me doggie style began fucking me again until he came in a grunting, hot, thick ejaculation.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqjmkyehmK1qjkmi1o1_500.jpg

We lay there recovering with him behind me still stroking and rubbing between my legs pulling one last orgasm from me before untying my hands and our drifting off into exhausted sleep."
:D
One helluva story an obviously he is a very lucky older guy.

Good Morning All..Wishes for a great day to you!

For those of you that are Father's..Happy Father's Day..

Morning Bee

Unfortunately for the Dads down under we have to wait till September for our Father's Day

Good morning to all of you !

And Thanks for the fathers day !

Does 33 considerate as an "older" one ? I should believe so, but prefer asking !

Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier ladies that love them. HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the daddys out there. Hope you all have an amazing day. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back