Induced Lactation

I have just started trying to re-lactate. It is hubby's fantasy to nurse, since he was never nursed as an infant. I have started pumping and supplements, but am still trying to get into a schedule. My kids are grown now, but I still get the feeling of letting down when I hear a tiny baby cry! I can't wait for my milk to come in.

your husband is such a lucky man.............:)

It's amazing how many women are into this, or how many women weren't. But once I talked to them about it, it started to become a fantasy of theirs to.

I feel terrible when I see personals on other sites of women who can lactate, but have no one in their life to share it with. I've even seen women ask for a man to come over just to nurse. It's disheartening how lonely that must make a woman feel to have such a wonderful gift, but no one in her life to share it with.

It's amazing how many women are into this, or how many women weren't. But once I talked to them about it, it started to become a fantasy of theirs to.

I feel terrible when I see personals on other sites of women who can lactate, but have no one in their life to share it with. I've even seen women ask for a man to come over just to nurse. It's disheartening how lonely that must make a woman feel to have such a wonderful gift, but no one in her life to share it with.

Personally I can speak to this. I had my son 15 years ago and he stopped breastfeeding after a year, but my milk never fully went away. My husband was not bothered by it but it didn't really do anything for him. 5 years ago when we divorced and I started seeing other men most of them reacted by either saying huh thats weird to being completely grossed out and disgusted. I generally only 'leak' a little if my nipple is tugged or stretched (which i LOVE) occasionally. But with heavy and regular stimulation I start dripping more and more. Its always been more of an embarrassment than anything else.

Personally I can speak to this. I had my son 15 years ago and he stopped breastfeeding after a year, but my milk never fully went away. My husband was not bothered by it but it didn't really do anything for him. 5 years ago when we divorced and I started seeing other men most of them reacted by either saying huh thats weird to being completely grossed out and disgusted. I generally only 'leak' a little if my nipple is tugged or stretched (which i LOVE) occasionally. But with heavy and regular stimulation I start dripping more and more. Its always been more of an embarrassment than anything else.

Well damn that is hot!!!! I would love it!

Back