Audio porn thread?

Wow latina_princess that was very hot and got me very turned on. I would love to just talk to you some time. Please send me a pm or use one my messangers in my profile to contact me. Again thank you for that beautiful recording of your voice and a special moment.

damn....that makes 3 KY boys...lol, must be the Mexi-Cali blend she's got going on that attracts us so......:D Would say voice and body...but that's already a given....there's so much more to you Princess. :rose:
 
Damn I'm glad you all enjoyed it as much as you claim you did lol
Love the comments

I'm looking forward to making another :devil:

and yea 1 Kentucky guy can sometimes be more than enough :rolleyes:
 
"Stroke for me... please?"


Darn.. This one seems to have disappeared... I would love to hear it...

Sorry forgot the quote...
 
Last edited:
Okay so my audioboo account is coming up for renewal and I likely won't be renewing because I can't justify the $100 for my little hobby LOL. I can use voice memo on my phone to create audios but getting them off my phone afterwards a major PITA due to my large file sizes (can't email them to myself)...so does anyone have any ideas? I wish I could icloud the audio files but I can't find a way to do that (which would solve all of my problems LOL).
 
Bella, I would look at Dropbox.com or box.com. Both really nice cloud based storage sites. Mediafie is another that I have used in the past.
 
Bella, I would look at Dropbox.com or box.com. Both really nice cloud based storage sites. Mediafie is another that I have used in the past.

Okay I found two apps that are promising. Audio memos which has a $2 extension to send it to the drop box app so for $4 I can get it off my phone lol and audiovox which is also linked to Dropbox but has fewer actual audio features so I have a feeling I will be using audio memos for my purposes. I'll have to test it out by doing an audio on each to test them out lol!

It does mean I will lose the ability to have people listen right away though I could clean out my sound cloud and use that for immediate gratification lol!
 
So I decided to test out the more feature rich audio memos app first mostly because I have a feeling it will be my preferred choice. I decided to do my first lesbian first time story (bi-curious, hetero-flexible....hell if I know what to call myself but anyway yes it is based on some real events).

About a girl

Bella
 
I hadn't posted anything new in ages, and was running short on inspiration. It's not for everyone, but here's my latest effort:

Mmm, Good Morning, Daddy

Let me know what you think. And if you've got ideas for me, lemme know!
 
So I decided to test out the more feature rich audio memos app first mostly because I have a feeling it will be my preferred choice. I decided to do my first lesbian first time story (bi-curious, hetero-flexible....hell if I know what to call myself but anyway yes it is based on some real events).

About a girl

Bella

If that was the first one you did with Audio Memo's it came out good. It first sounded like you were outside but after a few seconds it sounded like just a normal voice recording (okay, it was normal cause it was so good :) )

I've already made my comments on Boo on this story. I just want again to say how much I love what you put up.
 
Back
Top