John's Rustic Romper Room

John_Whittaker0826

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Posts
1,763
Hi Everyone,

I figured it was about time to make my presence known around here. I am interested in many varying topics, so instead of being specific, I thought I'd put something together that's as unfocused as I can be at times.

I'm an ex professional athlete, though some question whether the sport I excelled in is truly a sport. I will say that I didn't need to be huge, absolutely buff, run fast, jump high or even terribly well liked, but it was an interesting way to make a living for a few years and presented me with a multitude of opportunities to do and see things I might not have had the chance at otherwise.

I'm also a devoted family man, love my wife, but have a very active imagination and am in a constant search for others that really just want to be friends.

Why the Rustic Romper Room? One of the definitions of of rustic is: simple or unsophisticated. Romper Room, although it dates me, was a place where people came to have fun. I'd just like a place here, where people can come and talk about whatever is on their mind. Have a fantasy you'd like to discuss without being judged, bring it on; feel like discussing a sporting event, a concert, dinner, or the latest happening in your life, you're welcome here. :) Please just don't come here and be a jerk. Treat those that post as you would like to be treated, and we'll all get along fine. I would really hate for this place to turn into a snarky, hateful or uncomfortable place where people aren't comfortable sharing their thoughts & feelings and will do my best to discourage anyone coming in here to disrupt the harmony. :D

I look forward to meeting you all!!
 
Hope the Romper Room is a busy room, John. We can all use a place to discuss whatever is on our minds.
 
Thank you LusterMunky, I hope so too. :) Please be sure and check in from time to time, I look forward to it.
 
It's so hot & sticky here and shortly I'm going to have to put on some clothes :(

Third day in a row of 100+ degree days is starting to take its toll.
 
Hello John,

Just stopped by to say hello - read your profile and had to laugh. I have that same effect on people - totally hate me (usually immediately) or they just love me.
Hate to admit it, but I will antaganize the haters on purpose every time!

The sunset on your page is beautiful -
Only Dreams
 
Thanks for dropping by Onlydreams. I'm sure we'll get along just fine. If not, with our 2 personalities, it will be painfully obvious very quickly ;)

I hope to see you again soon!
 
Dwight Howard

Just isn't all that. He can't stay healthy, he isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is, and the way he's playing all these NBA teams speaks to just how out of control professional sports is getting.

Want to impress me Dwight? Make 80% of your free throws and play 82 games this season, then I'll start buying into the hype.
 
Hello there

Not really sure if this is the right room, but it did say nobody will be judged

So I just thought I'd share the fact that I feel like having a trip, shroom style, and luckily for me I have some, so if anyone's interested ill let them know how it was :eek:
 
Hello there

Not really sure if this is the right room, but it did say nobody will be judged

So I just thought I'd share the fact that I feel like having a trip, shroom style, and luckily for me I have some, so if anyone's interested ill let them know how it was :eek:

That's an interesting way to spend the day. I hope it works out for ya ;)

Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you again :)
 
Just isn't all that. He can't stay healthy, he isn't nearly as good as he thinks he is, and the way he's playing all these NBA teams speaks to just how out of control professional sports is getting.

Want to impress me Dwight? Make 80% of your free throws and play 82 games this season, then I'll start buying into the hype.

Agree totally, John. I have a feeling that whoever does a max contract with Dwight will regret it.

And for all those TV analysts: It's Dwight, one syllable. Not DuhWhite.
 
Agree totally, John. I have a feeling that whoever does a max contract with Dwight will regret it.

And for all those TV analysts: It's Dwight, one syllable. Not DuhWhite.

That's too funny, but I absolutely agree.

How are you doing today? I see your getting plenty of suggestions on your thread. Hope that's going better.
 
NOTE TO LIT LADIES: I do believe that John is one of the Good Guys on Lit, and there aren't that many.

Drop by and give him a kiss or a hug. Or just maul him if you are a Ravenous Cougar.

You'll get a banana from the Munky Bank for every good deed done here. Peel and enjoy.
 
So, I'm guessing that your sport was curling. Which is an odd one for SoCal...
 
So, I'm guessing that your sport was curling. Which is an odd one for SoCal...

That's an interesting guess, but no.

It was an indoor sport, as such, but I think I'll hold off for a couple days before I reveal, unless of course, someone guesses it. :)
 
NOTE TO LIT LADIES: I do believe that John is one of the Good Guys on Lit, and there aren't that many.

Drop by and give him a kiss or a hug. Or just maul him if you are a Ravenous Cougar.

You'll get a banana from the Munky Bank for every good deed done here. Peel and enjoy.

Thanks for the support LM, that's actually the 2nd one of those today, although the other was by way of PM.
 
Homer Bailey throws a no hitter against the Giants tonight. This kid has got it going on. That's his 2nd in the last 2 years!
 
It also looks like the heat may be breaking here in SoCal. 7:30pm & it's only 75 degrees! Sounds like a good night for the jacuzzi a bit later & a couple Tanqueray & Tonics :)
 
Good morning Everyone

It's Hump Day, and for those of us in the U.S. almost 4th of July. A great day to be with friends & family, have a cookout, drink a few, and enjoy a great celebration of our nations Independence. I hope you all have a great day.

My friend LusterMunkey is struggling a bit, so I'll be checking in from time to time, and I hope he knows there's a bunch of us in his corner. Hang in there my friend.

Another friend has let me know she's looking forward to a possible big night next week and I have my fingers seriously crossed for her and her plans.

Finally, the Wimbledon finals are shaping up for the weekend, Dwight Howard is playing the free agent market to the hilt, Sportscenter will be nothing but Homer Bailey today, and I look forward to seeing how the Blue Jays & Angels do, although it's beginning to look like another lost season for both.

Take care one & all and be safe!
 
My friend LusterMunkey is struggling a bit, so I'll be checking in from time to time, and I hope he knows there's a bunch of us in his corner. Hang in there my friend.

Between the cute kitty pics and friends like you, I shall survive. I think there's a song in there somewhere.

Thank you, John.
 
OMG!!! I Loved Romper Room. I use to sit in front of the TV and hope miss???? would say she saw me. Having a very unique name, she never did. But I watched every morning and held out hope she would see me with her magic...was it a mirror?
Good morning friend!:D
 
Back
Top