pink's pics per request

eyOUomTYj

Taken tonight.

Amazing pic that had me hard almost instantly! Very hot to think about you sneaking off to post on Lit while your daughter is none-the-wiser. I hope you know how much you must be turning on all the men passing you by in the grocery store, at work, in the mall, and anywhere else you're out and about. Thanks for posting!

Oh my goodness, so hot. Such a perfect curvy body. I can't wait to see more, your pics are getting a nice rise out of me.

Amazing pic that had me hard almost instantly! Very hot to think about you sneaking off to post on Lit while your daughter is none-the-wiser. I hope you know how much you must be turning on all the men passing you by in the grocery store, at work, in the mall, and anywhere else you're out and about. Thanks for posting!

Thank you for posting. I really appreciate it. :)

and I also appreciate your hardness.

Oh my goodness, so hot. Such a perfect curvy body. I can't wait to see more, your pics are getting a nice rise out of me.

Wow, I am causing rises and hardness today. I am such a lucky woman. :heart:

Wonderful pics here! I'd like to spend some quality time on and between your breasts...

Oh, and I can give you two very good reasons why you've been bombarded by PMs!

I am a fan of full breasts so...I am a big fan of you as well from now on...

what a better way to relax after long day, than watching to a gorgeous woman like you...

Looking great Pink! Stopping by to offer my hands, or whatever to help support the big naturals.

I am a fan of full breasts so...I am a big fan of you as well from now on...

what a better way to relax after long day, than watching to a gorgeous woman like you...

What would you like to watch...tell me?

Lovely lady, thank you for sharing. Now if you would step under the mistletoe

Back